dosing torem/prami/letro for puffy nips?

omar924

Awards
Ive read a few logs of people running these 3 for puffy nips. Liquid comes out of nips if i squeeze so I'm almost positive its prolactin related. I don't really understand why the torem is necessary. Could someone shed some light and give me and opinion on what dosing I should do. I really wanted to get blood work done but I just can't afford it at the moment.

What I was thinking about doing.
2.5 letro ed
.25 prami--work my way up to .5
25 torem ed.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Who said to use torem?
What was the cycle that gave you the issues?
Have you gotten any recent labs?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Usually I see ralox or nolva with letro and prami instead of torem.

In one study I've seen ralox showed improvement in 91% and nolva in 86% BUT the level of improvement was significantly greater in the ralox group

The letro is used to reduce the circulating estro levels but shouldn't be necessary If your estro is low already through the use of a different AI
If you're trying to combat gyno ON cycle then letro is prob a good idea to keep aromatase at bay from the Test

The prami should help with the leaks.
Caber is another route but you gotta find which one gives you less sides. For me, caber made me sick so in the future I'll use prami.

omar924

Awards
Who said to use torem?
What was the cycle that gave you the issues?
Have you gotten any recent labs?
Ive researched and found on other boards that its a "nipple killer stack" and that a lot of people had great success with it. You actually posted on my last thread where i posted pictures of my puffy nipples. It was just a simple epi run and pct that consisted of torem and daa. People claim that daa can cause prolactin issues. The fact that liquid comes out of my nipples if squeezed made me feel pretty positive that its a prolactin issue. I unfortunately do no have any recent labs.

omar924

Awards
Usually I see ralox or nolva with letro and prami instead of torem.

In one study I've seen ralox showed improvement in 91% and nolva in 86% BUT the level of improvement was significantly greater in the ralox group

The letro is used to reduce the circulating estro levels but shouldn't be necessary If your estro is low already through the use of a different AI
If you're trying to combat gyno ON cycle then letro is prob a good idea to keep aromatase at bay from the Test

The prami should help with the leaks.
Caber is another route but you gotta find which one gives you less sides. For me, caber made me sick so in the future I'll use prami.
Im currently not on cycle so I haven't been on any AI. I was originally going to get caber but I read that caber in liquid form is always bunk because its unstable or something. The pharma grade pills are extremely expensive so I went with prami

kolejorg

Awards
Ok here's my question. Why are you squeezing your nipples? How long ago did you end your pct? Do you have lumps anywhere? Do you have pain? Is there a lot of fluid or a tiny minuscule drop?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on expensive. I could get them without a script where I was located last and had my girl pick a bottle up (it was otw home from her gym)

It didn't seem expensive when she told me the price until I saw thre were only a few measly tabs in the bottle!

I think the "instability" happens overtime. If you find a quality source of caber it should last a month. I saw some logs where guys felt it lost potency after a month and just upped the dose slightly.
tough to tell without labs though.

omar924

Awards
Ok here's my question. Why are you squeezing your nipples? How long ago did you end your pct? Do you have lumps anywhere? Do you have pain? Is there a lot of fluid or a tiny minuscule drop?
I read that if your nipples release a liquid when squeezed, its a prolactin issue, so I squeezed to see if anything came out. I don't just randomly squeeze my nipples lol. I ended pct 3 weeks ago give or take. No lumps no pain just puffy. Minuscule drop. doesn't just squirt out like a squirt gun lol.

kolejorg

Awards
Keep reading non steroid forums about liquid from the nipple. If it's a tiny drop and it's clear you're likely fine. Hell I wouldn't worry unless you're have fluid leak when you aren't squeezing them.

omar924

Awards
Keep reading non steroid forums about liquid from the nipple. If it's a tiny drop and it's clear you're likely fine. Hell I wouldn't worry unless you're have fluid leak when you aren't squeezing them.
I already have all the research chems, but your probably right about me being fine. I just don't think any man should have any kind of liquid come out of his nipples ha.

kolejorg

Awards
I agree. But man, putting that **** into your body for no reason isn't good. Wait a week. Stop squeezing them and If you don't have pain or lactation on it's on you're likely fine

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
.5mg prami made my stomach feel like crap all day. .3-.4mg is good, wiped out,my leakage quick

omar924

Awards
.5mg prami made my stomach feel like crap all day. .3-.4mg is good, wiped out,my leakage quick
yeah my cousin took .5mg of prami and said he felt like absolute crap. i took .25mg last night before bed and it knocked me out. I'm gonna work my way up to .5

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
.25mg was fine for me and just made me a little tired which was fine before bed.
Kinda felt groggy and hazy in the morning, like it took an extra hour to "wake up"

Instead of trying .5 Once I tried .25 twice (AM and before bed)
Felt dead tired and lazy til about 5pm
Won't take it AM again!