Dosing question for Hdrol & Torem

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Starting an hdrol cycle in 3 weeks and one thing I never cover was if I spread the dosage throughout the day or take it all at once?

My Torem is set for 90/60/60/30. All at once?

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Halodrol, once in morning once after lunch and once in evening is what I took it at, there are always debates on this topic, how many pills/mg are u taking per day?? Will you be ramping up or using same dose straight through?

As for torem yes that will be fine some will say 120/90/60/30 but halodrol is mild and sides from a serm can be worse then sides from a ph/ds

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Thanks for the info!

Hdrol dose: 75/75/75/100/100/100 (side depending)

Yeah I actually had people say that they thought 90 wasn't needed nd for me to start at 60 with torem...but I also had the people talkin higher doses as well

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I'm going to assume u r using the reg 25mg pills for halo, at 75mg do 1 morning, lunchtime and evening

At 100 just 2 morning like 7 am and 2 at like 3 pm

As for torem stick with 90 for first week, gets U back up fast, if u get it in the same liquid form I have 60mg/60ml u have enough for 2 cycles that way :)

Also be aware might not happen to u, but I get serious headaches on torem, guess u can't always win tho

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you can also go as low as 2 doses/day because hdrol has such a long half life. just take the biggest dose in the morning

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peptide/Research 1
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 9
JeffD Anabolics 6