looking for a four week recomp stack

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone. hope everyone is doing good. lately i have been doing a lot of research and asking a lot of questions to forum members. first of i wanted to say thanks to those i have pmed. i have asked about katanadrol, alpha T2, erase, ECA stack and the liposhred stack.
i have probably narrowed it down to the ECA stack; alpha T2 with erase; or alpha t2, erase and katanadrol. i barely find anyone on this forum use katanadrol so i am very iffy about it. basically what i am looking for is something that drop some fat in a 4 week cycle to so that i can end my tour in the middle east with a bang. i am not looking to get extremely cut but something that will help define. i know diet is key but will be the hardest part cause sometimes the food out here is iffy. carbs will be consumed in the morning, lunch and dinner will have minimal if not any. cardio will probably be HIIT three times a week. lifting will be heavy and circuit as well.
all help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katanadrol would be a great choice.

Katana & Helladrol would be a great recomp stack as well.

Now add Need2Slin to that and you've got an even better recomp stack.

BTW, there is some Katana logs going on right now in the anabolics/cycle info sections man. We just had a big give-away.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think kanatadrol is a good recomp since fura takes a while to give results and you said you want a four week stack. To me katana would need to be an 8 week stack without counting on it too much till about week 4.

I'd recomend epi or h drol for a six week recomp. Or Sd at 10-15 mg for six weeks as well. 10mg of sd would do awesome actually IMO.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah forgot about 4 weeks. Well you're not going to get much of a recomp regardless of what you use in 4 weeks man.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're honestly probably better off with some supplements then. Need2Slin would be great, ECA is good in my book.. Alpha T2 never tried it, but hear really good things about it.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah forgot about 4 weeks. Well you're not going to get much of a recomp regardless of what you use in 4 weeks man.

yeah my thing is that i am currently using turinabol LV and by the time i finish that with my PCT it puts me at like 4-5 weeks out before i leave. i could just stop at 5 weeks instead of doing a 6 week cycle. that would give me an extra week that i could use for my recomp

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about stacking ECA stack with alpha T2 or ECA stack with suppress C and rk500???
i have never heard of need2slim but did notice it was sold out. what kind of results are expected with this? is there anything else to stack with this or is this standalone? when do yo expect back in stock?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah my thing is that i am currently using turinabol LV and by the time i finish that with my PCT it puts me at like 4-5 weeks out before i leave. i could just stop at 5 weeks instead of doing a 6 week cycle. that would give me an extra week that i could use for my recomp
In that case, finish out your cycle of Turniabol & PCT. And then you need to take an additional 4-6 weeks off anyways my friend. So katana is outta the question.

what do you guys think about stacking ECA stack with alpha T2 or ECA stack with suppress C and rk500???
i have never heard of need2slim but did notice it was sold out. what kind of results are expected with this? is there anything else to stack with this or is this standalone? when do yo expect back in stock?
ECA is good without a doubt. Does alpha t2 have stims in it though?

Need2Slin is a truly unique product. I'm currently using it on a bulk cycle & haven't gained any fat & to me that says ALOT. Previous bulks @ the amount of calories I'm at I've always put on fat.

There's a good radio interview on superhuman radio with Russianstar talking about they had a study where not only did it help them lose fat, the study group stayed the same weight while losing bodyfat(recomping)

Here's some info on it from the website if you haven't seen.

The ingredients in Need2Slin have been shown to:

• Increase lean body mass

• Lower body fat

• Optimize metabolism

• Boost thyroid output

• Increase testosterone

• Improve Insulin Sensitivity

• Increase Energy

• Enhance muscular blood flow

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want, pushing macronutrients into the muscle and away from fat,

Whether you’re trying to build muscle, burn fat, or both, you need to take advantage of every calorie you eat. You want your carbohydrates to supply energy, your proteins to build muscle, and fat to just go away! And that’s exactly what happens when you take Need2Slin. Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat. When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and,
unfortunately, fats, into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into
a muscle, then the result is anabolic, i.e. muscle is gained. But if those nutrients move away from the muscle and into fat, then it’s stored – as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean.

Now Need2Slin can be ran year round my friend. It will be back in stock any day now, for sure by the end of this week.

You can use Beast15 for 15% off your order + free shipping :cheers:

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
ok i am going to take your word for it and try need2slim. i belive alpha t2 is not a stimulant. what else would go with need2slim and aid in the results that i am looking for?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok i am going to take your word for it and try need2slim. i belive alpha t2 is not a stimulant. what else would go with need2slim and aid in the results that i am looking for?
Need2Slin will work great on it's own. Check into the Alpha T2 if you want.

I got great results from ECA as well.

Hit me up when you get the Need2Slin and I'll help you with when to dose it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At-2 is a great supp...stack that with oep or with eca and add the need2slin for nutrient partioning...that's all u need plus good diet n cardio...

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
Need2Slin will work great on it's own. Check into the Alpha T2 if you want.

I got great results from ECA as well.

Hit me up when you get the Need2Slin and I'll help you with when to dose it.
ok cool i will def hit you up once i order this stuff. hopefully it comes in the next few days so i can order it and have it shipped to me overseas. i will also in debate with Alpha T2. i might give it a whirl with this stuff and see how the results are. another question, will i be able to use pre-workout shakes like 1MR with need2slim?
thanks again

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok cool i will def hit you up once i order this stuff. hopefully it comes in the next few days so i can order it and have it shipped to me overseas. i will also in debate with Alpha T2. i might give it a whirl with this stuff and see how the results are. another question, will i be able to use pre-workout shakes like 1MR with need2slim?
thanks again
Yes bro, Need2Slin doesn't contain stimulants :cheers:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i can't tell if he kept saying needtoSLIM just to piss you off or not

i don't think he gets that the product name is a play off of INSULIN OR SLIN,

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can't tell if he kept saying needtoSLIM just to piss you off or not

i don't think he gets that the product name is a play off of INSULIN OR SLIN,
Ya he does keep calling it Need2Slim doesn't he...... :lol:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW

Need2Slin is back in stock!

Beast15 for 15% off :cheers:

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
my bad fellas... i didnt even notice i was calling it SLIM instead of SLIN

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at need2slim.

But ya Id say get Need2sliN and Alpha-T2. Cant wait to try N2S and I love A-T2.