Strongest Appetite suppressant?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay I know this is the anabolics section but I figured more people visit here will know strong perhaps Prescription ones Even.

My mom was using phintermine ( mispelled probably) for a weight loss clinic to help but she doesn't have insurance so she wanted some place cheaper to buy. She's 140lb a realitively short and petite woman but she carries a good amount of fat at her weight. She is the strongest and hardest working women in the gym, sqauts 225 on smith machine, does 8 bw chin ups, brenches I think 35+lb DBs. She just is having a tough time controlling her eating/ alcohol intake to get a flat stomach. I'm helping her with her diet but she needs a very strong suppressant.

Any reccomendations? Prescription strength is preceded if I can find it. Feel free to PM for my email if anyone Wants to talk off the board about this.

Thanks all in advanced.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ephedrine is an appetite killer. Use caution when dealing with it though.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine is an appetite killer. Use caution when dealing with it though.
Thanks for the quick reply as she wants the info asap. But unfortunately she's already on the EC stack. It doesn't keep appetite down for us. When was cutting i worked up to 5 stacks a day and was fine. It does pretty little for me. She wants something much stronger. Something they destroys appetite.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn bro!

One of my family members was on phentermine and they definitely lost weight by dieting and exercising and it seems your mom already has that in check. It worked well from my observations although this was a long time ago so I don't have much info on it. Never asked about it.

Meridia...

I'm just naming these from the top of my head bro honestly don't have solid info or experience with any.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hi-tech lipodrene...i hafta force myself to eat on that