Advice on 1-T liqua Vade

fatherenis

Awards
I'm going to do my third PH cycle ever and just ordered 1-T liqua vade. I did two cycles of Superdrol over the last year with some really good results.

I decided to try 1-T because it's supposed to be less toxic on the liver and normally primordial performance stuff is solid.

So, what should I use as PCT and how long should I run it? I've heard some people say u could run an over the counter PCT with this. Is that true? I have some nolva on hand right now.

Any advice or ideas with this is much appreciated

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If you have nolva use it. It will jumpstart your production very well

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
1-T LV is much weaker than Superdrol.. So, yeah i'd say you could do an OTC PCT if you'd like. How long of a cycle are you doing?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will jump start you, and it would be quicker recovery than an OTC PCT...

fatherenis

Awards
I'm thinking of doing 4-6 weeks. OR just the whole bottle at the standard dose any advice on cycle length?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking of doing 4-6 weeks. OR just the whole bottle at the standard dose any advice on cycle length?
An OTC PCT will work just fine. I recommend the TRS stack from primordial as it was specificaly designed with all aspects in mind.

As far as cycle length goes, i prefer 6 weeks on 1t type products as it usualy takes a good 2 weeks to kick in. So for me 6 weeks is the sweet spot!

fatherenis

Awards
How much can I expect to gain assuming diet and training are in check?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much can I expect to gain assuming diet and training are in check?
Diet and training being in check along with a calorie surplus for 6 weeks, id say a good 8-10 lbs of lean mass, along with vicious pumps, and some nice stength gains to go with it!

fatherenis

Awards
One more question. I know when I tried using superdrol in the past I got lightheaded and needed carbs sometimes. I work really long hours at my job and this would really suck. Does that happen with 1-T too or not?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never noticed this from 1T, nor have i seen complaints of that. SD is a carb whore so it doesnt surprise me this happened to you. Also the only side would be some lethargy which can be fixed by Dermacrine or just get through it, it shouldnt be that bad.