Cycle suggestions for October.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I am going to be preparing to run a cycle in October. I want to run a 6 week bridge. I am experienced with designers. This is what I have on hand: 2-Xtren, 1-Trenadrol, 1-M14ad, 2-Dplex, 1-Dzine, 1-Mdrol, 2-Estane, 1-Epistane,1 nolva, 1 force reversitol, 1 inhibit e. Any thoughts? My last cycle was 4 week P-plex. It was awesome until I ruptured a disk doing dead lifts. I am mainly looking for a lean bulk.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be preparing to run a cycle in October. I want to run a 6 week bridge. I am experienced with designers. This is what I have on hand: 2-Xtren, 1-Trenadrol, 1-M14ad, 2-Dplex, 1-Dzine, 1-Mdrol, 2-Estane, 1-Epistane,1 nolva, 1 force reversitol, 1 inhibit e. Any thoughts? My last cycle was 4 week P-plex. It was awesome until I ruptured a disk doing dead lifts. I am mainly looking for a lean bulk.
Well, every time I see someone run the tren/superdrol bridge/stack they seem to blow up by huge proportions. Though, I would definitely get something to counter the gyno and libido problems that are fairly prevalent with the two and probably even worse when stacked.

You could just go with the old spawn stack and run Tren/Epi... Probably the best combo out of what you have.

Has anyone ever figured out just wtf trenadrol really was? I know that rugger ran trenadrol and mdrol and gained like 24 lbs or something ungodly like that. His before and after pictures were stupid different.

All this being said, those are all really harsh cycles.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I don't know whats in Trenadrol but I gained 15lbs 2 years ago when I took it. I was up to around 200 lb., then I ruptured a disk last year and couldn't lift for 2 months and lost 20 lb. It really sucked.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenadrol is like no other tren I have ever ran, I love that stuff. It stack gret with epi as well.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I think I have decided on either Trendarol/Epi, or Trenadrol/DPlex. I will save the Mdrol to pulse with something later down the road. Maybe Furaza or Phera if I can get my hands on some.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I will be running a log when I start the cycle. I think I will be starting in the next couple of weeks.