H-Drol liver\kidney pain

2buff

2buff

Awards
Hi ya,

I'm the new guy that just joined. Just wanted to through this question out there as I just finished a cycle of H-Drol by Competitive Edge and did like the results for this PH, but towards the end of my 4th week I noticed a slight pain around the kidney or liver area. I did some research and many people claim it to be back pumps, but I feel it more on the bottom right side. I did run Competitive Edge cycle assist throught my h-drol cycle and ran my PCT assist as well through at the end. I did want to run it for another 2 weeks but was hesitant with the pain I was having and practically gone now 6 weeks after I discontinued h-drol. Anyone by chance use H-drol and have similar symptoms and did you use Tuarine or Cranberry extract to help out?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its back.pump ..if its kidney u.wood feel burn around hip area

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
big difference between kidney pain and back pumps

back pumps is in your lower back, the muscles that you would use in, say, a back extension tighten up. The feeling can be pretty debilitating and it is really bad when you do any exercises that put pressure on your lower back.

now as for pain in your side, i am guessing that is kidneys, as I do not think the liver can feel pain. If your liver is getting damaged, I believe what you feel is a dull ache in your upper abdominal region.

It's pretty unlikely that you damaged your liver in 4 weeks of halodrol. But as for the kidneys, how much water were you drinking everyday?

2buff

2buff

Awards
I was drinking plenty of water and I would say about close to 1 gallon a day. The pain was is very mild and I wouldn't notice it sometimes. I still sometimes feel it a little if I pay attention to it, but it seems to be going away. I definitley didn't feel any burn. I"m thinking of just buying some taurine to see if it helps make it completely go away.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hmm first of all 1.5g of water ed minimum on orals

weird that you're still getting this 6 weeks later. I really, really do not think it is back pumps. Those occur at the climax of a cycle, particularly during a workout that stresses your back. It is your lower back muscles tightening like they are cramping. It is very, very distinct and localized to your back. It is not some pain in your side.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
After cycle u stol have this pain go to doctor

2buff

2buff

Awards
yep, I was thinking of getting a physical done before my next cycle to be safe and I'll mention the pain to my doctor as well eventhough it appear to be going away. Thanks