H-drol HYPOTHESIS!!!!

fmfws185

Awards
Ok well we all know hdrol takes a long time to kick in ROUGHLY around 3 or 4 weeks depending on the person. H-drol is a good aas (not ph as it is active on its own) it works well with recomp

Question- isn't the reason why hdrol or any clones takes so long to kick in is because you need high enough blood levels for the compound to take effect?

Hypothesis- what about dosing hdrol at 150mg for 2 weeks? I mean that would still have to be easier on your liver than some super right? That would build high enough levels by the second week and then you can drop the dose back down.
In my mind a cycle would prolly look like this
150/150/100/100/75/75
what do you think?
It makes sense in my head and it prolly would make sense on paper but then again your body is a completely different thing.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it doesn't take 4 weeks to kick in. People keep exaggerating the numbers more and more and now it's ridiculous. It's entirely dose dependent but most people say they feel it get going DURING week 3 which means it only takes like 2 weeks to "kick in."

My friend was running 50mg and started making gains during week 1, no ****, and week 2 his bench went up 20 pounds... he is a good responder lol, but 20 to 30 days, NO it doesn't take that long at all.

You could try frontloading it but it takes time for the compound to start having an effect on your body. The effects of steroids aren't instantaneous and need time. Taking 70mg of Superdrol in 1 day isn't the same as taking 10mg a day for 7 days. Taking 150mg of halodrol for the first week will certainly make it "kick in" faster but the first few weeks are a loading phase where your body is going through changes anyway. It's not much more economical to frontload the halodrol.

Might as well work your way up

Or kickstart halodrol with 2 weeks of Superdrol :)

As for the reason Halodrol takes forever, it has a long half-life, that's all.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Or kickstart halodrol with 2 weeks of Superdrol "
This right here sounds fun

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
The 1st time I ran hdrol i was expecting nothing for weeks due to what you read on the boards... when in reality by the end of the 1st week my weight was already climbing rather well (how much was glycogen im unsure but probably the majority)