kidney protection-

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On fina cycles do you guys do anything but drink a ton of water to help keep your kidneys healthy?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pumpkin seed extract, and Inositol are good for kidney health.. ;)

BeyondGenetics

Awards
I've had kidney problems with tren. cran. juice is good for the kidneys, as well as watermellons. These 2 things flush ur kidneys well. If you wanna get a good supplement, try HEP-3, by AFI. It's a liver cleanser, but cleanses kidneys as well. It's a stong supplement, strong enough to kill heppatitis in some cases (Hence the name, HEP). It's definately worth the money. Another good supplement would be cran. juice extract. You can drink plenty of cran. j, but it's high in sugar. (I usually drink a huge glass of cran J after my insulin shot, to raise the sugar level and give kidneys a good flush). By the way, are u experiencing any pain in the kidneys from tren? Until my last cycle during which i did tren for 2 months, I never had to wake up in the middle of the night to urinate, now i wake up every night. I cant blame it all on tren, i used a shitload of other stuff, but tren has a bad rep. in that regard. Be careful bro! You can **** up your liver but once u stop it will recuperate, kidneys dont have that luxury.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
wait...Im confused. What does having to pee in the middle of the night have to do with your kidneys? Never knew that was a problem although I do wake up every night and have to pee now that Im on Tren. I figured it was just from the amount of water I take in though.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
wait...Im confused. What does having to pee in the middle of the night have to do with your kidneys? Never knew that was a problem although I do wake up every night and have to pee now that Im on Tren. I figured it was just from the amount of water I take in though.
That can be associated with a lot of things. More liquid intake=more liquid removal, weak kidney's, bladder infection, low blood sugar, etc...

If you just recently upped your h2o intake, then your of course gonna have more come out. If you haven't just recently done this, but have been doing this for awhile, then that may be something to be weary of. Your body will get somewhat used to the increased liquid intake over time, but thats not to saythat it can't keep up with tons and tons of it...

My advice, if really having problems at nighttime in regards to urinating, cut back for a bit; no liquids after say 8 or 9 PM....assess, then if still having problems, go see a doc...

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Well, is waking up one time in the middle of an 8-10 hour sleep a problem? If I think about it, I believe its been happening for longer then Ive been on Tren. I have been drinking over a gallon a day for a while. And I was waking up one time in the middle of the night to go back before the Tren I believe.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a lot of times when people talk about having wet dreams and such on AAS, it's due to kidney problems.....

are there any other compounds that are particularly hard on the kidneys besides tren, that are commonly used?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
On fina cycles do you guys do anything but drink a ton of water to help keep your kidneys healthy?
The most important way to protect you kidneys is to keep your blood pressure under control. High BP is the number one cause of kideny damage.

Drinking lots of water merely dilutes any toxins, but most steriods dont have any direct toxic effect on the kidney as far as I know. I have heard this thing about Tren being "hard on the kidneys", but is there any actual evidence for this?

Greenguy

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Well how can you keep your BP under control? Cause I can tell you right now, that on Tren, my BP is definitely up. I can actually feel it, so that means its gotta be pretty high. a while after a shot of tren, it is especially up. What can I do to help that out? I thought a higher BP was just a side you dealt with.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
are there any other compounds that are particularly hard on the kidneys besides tren, that are commonly used?
Dunno....but I've noticed that my urine smells horrible at the moment and I'm only using prop right now. I'm also using Minocycline for acne though too, so it could be a contributer as well. Urine is really yellow most of the time, and just plain smells really strong. However, that can be due from increased protein intake as well....no problems really with urinating at night....usually just go one time a few hours before I wake up anymore...but I guess the only real way to tell is to get your tests run like everybody should.....and I'll admit that I could be doing a lot better in that regard... :eek:

westniles

Awards
Well how can you keep your BP under control? Cause I can tell you right now, that on Tren, my BP is definitely up. I can actually feel it, so that means its gotta be pretty high. a while after a shot of tren, it is especially up. What can I do to help that out? I thought a higher BP was just a side you dealt with.
Hawthorn berry seems to work well, also celery seed extract.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Increased BP can be a side effect of gear, but thats no reason to just deal with it. Go see the doctor. You haven't got to tell him your on gear.

My theory on the tren causing kidney problems is tren increases the BP. People that already have a undiagnosed higher than normal BP use tren for a prolonged period of time thus causing BP to go higher. This high BP means that the kidneys are for sure not getting proper circulation. This leads to kidney problems and can cause kindney failure. One sign of kidney failure is excreting large amounts of fluid. Unless you are putting out 1-2liters of fluid at a time you don't have anything to worry about, but if your BP is high it can lead to bigger problems than just high BP if not treated.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Well I normally have excellent BP. Before starting gear, I saw a doctor not too long ago, and he told me my BP was awesome and he could tell I had a great diet and exercise program. But like I said, I can feel my heart rate up when Im on gear. Maybe Ill try one of the remedies mentioned, but I dont think I have a major problem. I urinate a lot, but I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day, and to be honest, I urinate less now then I used to when I first started drinking a gallon a day, so my body is probably more used to it. I urinate frequently, but not a whole lot at a time. So I would imagine Im alright.

Also, I dont know why seeing a doctor would help. Like I said, I normally have excellent BP. So why would I want to go to the doctor and have him put High BP on my record, especially when theres no reasons for it. When he asks and I tell him I exercise regularly, eat healthy, and have such low bodyfat...Whats he gonna do for me? So he gives me a pill, and I now have it on my record that Im a risk with high BP, even though normally I have excellent BP. And on top of that, I dont show any signs of common reasons to have high BP which is even worse. Then it just looks like I have it and they dont even know why, so its not really controllable. Or at least thats what it seems like to me.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well I normally have excellent BP. Before starting gear, I saw a doctor not too long ago, and he told me my BP was awesome and he could tell I had a great diet and exercise program. But like I said, I can feel my heart rate up when Im on gear. Maybe Ill try one of the remedies mentioned, but I dont think I have a major problem. I urinate a lot, but I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day, and to be honest, I urinate less now then I used to when I first started drinking a gallon a day, so my body is probably more used to it. I urinate frequently, but not a whole lot at a time. So I would imagine Im alright.

Also, I dont know why seeing a doctor would help. Like I said, I normally have excellent BP. So why would I want to go to the doctor and have him put High BP on my record, especially when theres no reasons for it. When he asks and I tell him I exercise regularly, eat healthy, and have such low bodyfat...Whats he gonna do for me? So he gives me a pill, and I now have it on my record that Im a risk with high BP, even though normally I have excellent BP. And on top of that, I dont show any signs of common reasons to have high BP which is even worse. Then it just looks like I have it and they dont even know why, so its not really controllable. Or at least thats what it seems like to me.
You asked what you should do, the response was if worried about it, see the doctor. HBP can be caused from other things as well...if you don't care that much about it, then why did you ask? Then you ask why you should go see a doctor cuz he's only gonna give you a pill, etc., etc...well that would be for your health and safety...

If it doesn't bother you (which I cannot understand) then just roll with it...if it does (like everybody else) then get regular tests run while on gear like you should as well as everyone else...

Also, how are you taking your BP? I used to go by the ones at the pharmacies, etc, but they're all too small. Then I bought one of those do it yourself jobs, and at first I liked it, but then found out that its the most innaccurate things on the planet...that explained why I had soooo high BP readings. Best bet is to go to a doc or someone that has a professional meter and get it taken on a regular basis. Your BP can go up and down throughout the day...you have to take it several times/day to get an average in order to figure out your true numbers.

mac_dad6

Awards
i look forward to waking up in the middle of the night to pee. it gives me a chance to get something to eat,lol. every little bit helps

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sucks when you are cutting though ;)

ManBeast

adrenalinaddict

Awards
You asked what you should do, the response was if worried about it, see the doctor. HBP can be caused from other things as well...if you don't care that much about it, then why did you ask? Then you ask why you should go see a doctor cuz he's only gonna give you a pill, etc., etc...well that would be for your health and safety...

If it doesn't bother you (which I cannot understand) then just roll with it...if it does (like everybody else) then get regular tests run while on gear like you should as well as everyone else...

Also, how are you taking your BP? I used to go by the ones at the pharmacies, etc, but they're all too small. Then I bought one of those do it yourself jobs, and at first I liked it, but then found out that its the most innaccurate things on the planet...that explained why I had soooo high BP readings. Best bet is to go to a doc or someone that has a professional meter and get it taken on a regular basis. Your BP can go up and down throughout the day...you have to take it several times/day to get an average in order to figure out your true numbers.
Dont get me wrong. It seems you got the wrong impression from me. Im not arguing with you and saying "ahh **** it I dont care", lol. I was just expressing that I dont know what you would say to a doctor, and what he could do for you to actually help. Lol, You must think im some 16 yr old, listen to nobody, do whatever I want, kid...lol. Im not. (and no im not 16) Maybe I expressed myself wrong, I just wasnt sure exactly what a doctor could do for you, and possibly risking having bad remarks on your medical history.

Also, I know that my middle of the night wake up coincides with how much liquid I take in, because I took in less last night, and slept all through the night. Also...quick question. Does your BP relate directly to your resting heartrate? Because, when I say I can feel my "BP" and its up. I guess actually what I would be referring too would be my HR. The reason I say I can feel it, is its almost like a caffeine effect. After taking a shot of tren, a short while later, I feel my heart rate up like I just drank a cup of coffee. Im not sure if that means that I definitely have HBP. Anyways, Ill have to get it tested to find out. Man, my ex used to always take my BP cause she was an EMT...wish she was still around, lol. Stupid bitch :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Dont get me wrong. It seems you got the wrong impression from me. Im not arguing with you and saying "ahh **** it I dont care", lol. I was just expressing that I dont know what you would say to a doctor, and what he could do for you to actually help. Lol, You must think im some 16 yr old, listen to nobody, do whatever I want, kid...lol. Im not. (and no im not 16) Maybe I expressed myself wrong, I just wasnt sure exactly what a doctor could do for you, and possibly risking having bad remarks on your medical history.

Also, I know that my middle of the night wake up coincides with how much liquid I take in, because I took in less last night, and slept all through the night. Also...quick question. Does your BP relate directly to your resting heartrate? Because, when I say I can feel my "BP" and its up. I guess actually what I would be referring too would be my HR. The reason I say I can feel it, is its almost like a caffeine effect. After taking a shot of tren, a short while later, I feel my heart rate up like I just drank a cup of coffee. Im not sure if that means that I definitely have HBP. Anyways, Ill have to get it tested to find out. Man, my ex used to always take my BP cause she was an EMT...wish she was still around, lol. Stupid bitch :D
Well then thats a good sign if you didn't go last night after reducing fluid intake...

I know that when my BP is up, my pulse rate goes up slightly as well...I honestly don't know if they will always be related to one another or if upon coincidence they happen to both raise at the same time....

When my BP is up, I usually get a face flush and that usually is accompanied by being able to feel my heartbeat through my eyeballs when resting. It almost always goes away though if I keep up my water, cut back on sodium, and wait it out a couple weeks...

adrenalinaddict

Awards
Well I checked my BP at work today. It is definitely a little high. Systolic was 148 (Over 140 is stage 1 high BP) Normally I am very low at like 110. But my Diastolic was completely fine at 76 (normal is less then 80) My pulse was very high, lol. At 97 bpm, and I had been sitting down for a while. I knew that would be high, because I can actually feel my heartrate up.

The other trainer who was there with me was like "goddamn, why is your heartrate so high? youve just been sitting here" Me --> "oh, um. Its this medicine the doctor has me on. He told me my heartrate and blood pressure may go up." Luckily Im in a city where big is not the look, so he probably knows absolutely nothing about juice. Otherwise the recent 10 lb gain, and the high BP/HR may have clued him in.

Looks like I may need to get some hawthorn berry. I also heard someone talking about a product made by GNC or something thats called something like blood pressure reducer. Something real obvious like that.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
I went to the doctors yesterday after being on M1T for 3 weeks and M4ohn for 5 days. BP was 140/90, the doctor asked why it was so high so I told her I took ephedrine for my workout a couple hours earlier, which I did. She started to lecture me but then stoped and said "in one ear out the other" and I just smiled and told her i'd cut back. Looks like it's time for me to get some Hawthorn berry also.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Most of the time, a doctor will want to check you at least twice with a month in between check ups. If your BP is elevated on both visits then he might want to start you on something.
I always ask my doctor "if I ask you something can you not put in my record". Most of the time a doctor would rather you tell them the truth. It will usually alter their decision on treating somethings. If your doctor is a straightlaced asshole then don't ask.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
take clonidine for the high BP .1mg initial and work up, also good for cutting on tren due to the huge GH surge it gives, and take an anticholinergic at night to reduce freq. DONT cut back on the water no matter how inconvenient. Cranberry only works if your urinary tarck is too alkaline. Creatine fucks with my kidneys worse than tren. Kidney stones suck, so keep drinking

TopFuel

Awards
High blood pressure

High blood pressure is also the frist sign of PKD ( polycystic Kydney Disease).
Trust me on that one due to wife having it and being seen by #1 kidney doc at John hopkins and the USA......Not saying it is the only cause but it is the frist sign according to Doc.
Dont take chance with your kidneys they are the only ones you have and transplanet list is very f***ing long...