3rd cycle this year...what to use for kidney protection?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
So, ran hdrol about six months ago, and then triumph and stano stack three months ago...just started dmz today. I always run LGI Damage Control, but was wondering if anyone takes anything for kidney protection? Is there anything in damage control that does the job...or is there a specific vitamin or supplement that covers kidney support? Ive never seen anything or hear much about what to take for kidney support. Thanks bros

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
How about laying off the oral and run a real cycle with a needle... Give your insides a break.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Lol ive done both and i see the same gains for a quarter of the price.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long were your cycles how much time in between end of pct and new cycle have you had blood work?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I really dont want this to get off topic....im by no means new to anabolics. Im just wondering what type of kidney protection is out there

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL Cycle Assist is pretty good for overall organ health. Dosed once a day great for general health, dosed 2x a day really really helps protect the organs during cycle. It's probably one of the best formulated products around.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some damage control from orbit nutrition
Basic and works :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really dont want this to get off topic....im by no means new to anabolics. Im just wondering what type of kidney protection is out there
Not trying to get off topic I am asking to gauge what strength and how much protection you might need based on your usage

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I ordered some damage control from orbit nutrition
Basic and works :)
Well thats my go to when im on cycle...if it covers basic kidney function then im set. I was wondering if there was a supplement (ex-like milk thystle for liver) for kidneys.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If you're paying more for gear than you are from an OTC product you're getting ripped off!
Oh yeah? So the 24$ i paid for a cycle of dmz is more expensive than aas tren cycle...ok buddy. I used to make fina and that **** cost 50 to 75 in just supplies. U may be injecting extra virgin olive oil for less than 25$

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah? So the 24$ i paid for a cycle of dmz is more expensive than aas tren cycle...ok buddy. I used to make fina and that **** cost 50 to 75 in just supplies. U may be injecting extra virgin olive oil for less than 25$
Sounds like your on fina now lol.... Simmer down "buddy".

The point is be nice to your body and get off the orals.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Sounds like your on fina now lol.... Simmer down "buddy".

The point is be nice to your body and get off the orals.
Apologizes, long day yesterday. Orals are just so much easier and I don't have the balls to do liquid anymore quite frankly. Anyhow- Is there any type of supplement for kidney protection? I was searching around last night and came across urva usi or something like that...but it was all I found. There has to be something else out there.. or maybe not? I've noticed this hasn't been discussed too often, but for people who run multiple orals per year, seems like there should be something out there..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard coq10 is suppose to help as well as Acetyl L-Carnitine. Usually any on cycle support will have coq10 in it. We carry both of these over at strongsupplementshop.com if you want to take a look though. Calcium, Potassium, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C and D will also help with kidney functions.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Apologizes, long day yesterday. Orals are just so much easier and I don't have the balls to do liquid anymore quite frankly. Anyhow- Is there any type of supplement for kidney protection? I was searching around last night and came across urva usi or something like that...but it was all I found. There has to be something else out there.. or maybe not? I've noticed this hasn't been discussed too often, but for people who run multiple orals per year, seems like there should be something out there..
No problem man, we all have those days. I use oral at high doses for 3-4wks at a time then normally 6-8wks or more off before I run them again.

As for things to keep safe I don't use them long enough to worry about then to Much.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
No problem man, we all have those days. I use oral at high doses for 3-4wks at a time then normally 6-8wks or more off before I run them again.

As for things to keep safe I don't use them long enough to worry about then to Much.
Yeah, the only reason I asked is because I normally only run 2 cycles per year (6-8 weekers) - this year I ran shorter (5 week) 3 cycles, but they were all jammed together within a 6 month time span. I would assume drinking enough water and LGI Damage Control is g2g but doesn't hurt to have some extra kidney protection, and I feel as though nobody really ever mentions kidney support. You only really hear a lot of talk about liver.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, the only reason I asked is because I normally only run 2 cycles per year (6-8 weekers) - this year I ran shorter (5 week) 3 cycles, but they were all jammed together within a 6 month time span. I would assume drinking enough water and LGI Damage Control is g2g but doesn't hurt to have some extra kidney protection, and I feel as though nobody really ever mentions kidney support. You only really hear a lot of talk about liver.
Have you tried cranberry extract?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh i also heard tumeric is reallly good to help with kidney functions.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
If you're paying more for gear than you are from an OTC product you're getting ripped off!
I've never "pinned" but from what I know. PH's are definitely cheaper for the supplemt itself, but you need all kinds of support supps. I think that's where you get a lot of your cost for a ph cycle. I still believe a ph cycle is generally cheaper.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I've never "pinned" but from what I know. PH's are definitely cheaper for the supplemt itself, but you need all kinds of support supps. I think that's where you get a lot of your cost for a ph cycle. I still believe a ph cycle is generally cheaper.
It most definitely is

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Not really if this is the 3rd in 6 months..
I know man, there were 2 month breaks in between all cycles. I feel good, just trying to get the lean mass i had about 3 years ago

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I know man, there were 2 month breaks in between all cycles. I feel good, just trying to get the lean mass i had about 3 years ago
I don't judge lol I'll go back to back myself..

I know the consequences, I'm cool with that..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
If that's how you feel though, I'd just pin and stay off the orals.. Not sure if that's what your using but my opinion...

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Any prescription grade high blood pressure medication would reduce strain on the kidneys by regulating blood flow through the renal system much more efficiently; this, in combo with, upping fluid itake.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If that's how you feel though, I'd just pin and stay off the orals.. Not sure if that's what your using but my opinion...
I dont have the balls to do it man, i know it's so much cleaner but it is what it is

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Any prescription grade high blood pressure medication would reduce strain on the kidneys by regulating blood flow through the renal system much more efficiently; this, in combo with, upping fluid itake.
Hmmm thats interesting, i actually never knew that. Im currently on metoprolol for high bp, so hopefully its helping in that way also. Thanks man

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I dont have the balls to do it man, i know it's so much cleaner but it is what it is
It's honestly so much easier bro and cheaper..
The sides are nothing depending on what you choose to run, all around more enjoyable..

stann123

stann123

Awards
3 cycles in 6 months, You considered just blasting and cruising?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Prohormones are just so easy to get, and I know what I'm getting, dont have to worry about it being bunk etc....