AI for my 500mg Test-E Cycle?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be runing a 10 week Test-E 500mg cycle in a few weeks. Getting all my gear together as we speak. I have been doing a lot of research and I cannot come to a conclusion about using an AI while on cycle. This will be my first injectable cycle and I will be using Nolva for PCT and I will also most likely add an AI into the PCT.

I have read that there is no need to use an AI until gyno or bloating occur, and I have read that people like to run an AI all through the cycle. I cant decide weather or not Aromisin or A-dex would be the better choice, and should I run either during my cycle, or wait to see if any ill side effects occur.

Im pretty convinced I am going to run aromisin during my pct, not sure on the exact dosage yet.

One last question..is there any real difference between the liquid and pill version? I understand the liquid is a "research" chemical but it seems more cost effective and easier to split up the doses.

Thanks guys :love:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive used both, i like adex best.

get whatever is cheapest tho.

.5 mg EOD adex or 12.5mg ED of exem.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can get by with a-dex at .25mg EOD..
Aromasin is more expensive, but better for your body.

Dont take unless signs of gyno occur.
Bloat, gotta love bloat.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
crap yea my bad .25mg EOD

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some will need it some will not.. I prolly wouldn't but my one friend def would. Have it on you just in case. Get pills from a legit source if you can, to many bad experiences with research companies in the past.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
gotcha..I think I'm gonna go with the pills. I read that the aromosin blocks less estrogen and produced more free test but people still seem to like the a-dex.
If I run the ai during the cycle should I keep up with it i'n my pct? I still have some more reading to do but I'm sort of worried about my joints and bones( I fractured my humerus about a year ago)..any suggestions on what I could take?

rsr08

Awards
simply put, everyone is different. Only u will know what ur body needs. From the looks of it, ur a noobie when it comes to the darkside. My suggestion, if I were u, would be to run thruout the whole cycle without touching an A.I. (have it on hand just incase), and use it when necessary. After that, u should have an idea of what and how much u need, if u need it at all

rsr08

Awards
What about HCG, would it be necessary?
For a 10 week cycle? Not really. It'd be nice to use if u want to recover quick and smoothly, but not necessary. Again, it's one of those things that we can't answer that for u, u will hafta experiment. If u got a lil pocket change, get some HCG, and give it a shot (no pun). Let us kno how it goes:veryhappy:

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
It's my first time on the dark side, that's a good idea to see what just the test does to me. I'm gonna get the aromosin and keep it on hand. I ran a cycle of the one about 2 years ago and I loved it. I'm gonna keep a log up and would like you guys to chime in at anytime.