Test E cycle 500mg/wk AI problem

Spirit Waffle

Spirit Waffle

Awards
Hey everybody,

I just started my first only cycle on this monday and could not be more pumped. I am pinning 250mgs on monday morning and thursday night. So I have only pinned once thus far, but plan to tonight. Im taking Arimidex for my AI and will be taking Nolvadex for PCT 40/40/20/20.

So here is my problem, I started taking Arimidex since the day of my first pin which was only 4ish days ago. I took .25mg monday and tuesday, and then decided to go to .25mg EOD so I skipped Wednesday's dose and took another .25mg this morning (thursday) and within an hour started feeling off. I feel as though I am starting to, if I havent already crashed my E2 a little bit. I have heard Adex is quite potent and I have a feeling I was taking too much Adex too early, since the test e takes time to build up in my system. And like I said, ive only pinned once so far and taken a total of .75mg of Adex throughout the week.

Yesterday I began noticing some side effects which I want to say is because of my low E.

Here are some of my sides:
- slight depression
- loss of appetite
- slight loss of libido (still no problems getting a boner though)
- general feeling of lethargy
- a little dizzy, blurry vision today but not bad
- not very motivated to work out (trained chest yesterday and left early because my drive/motivation just was not there)
- emotional/irritable

I have a horrible fear of getting gyno, that is my main concern. Which is why I started Adex early and often.I thought .25mg would be small enough but now im thinking more along the lines of .25mg E3D. I have also heard that low E and high E can have similar symptoms so that worries me. I've honestly rubbed, poked, squeezed, and prodded my nipples more in the last 3 days than I have in my entire life. I am definitely getting paranoid of gyno but I am not experiencing any itchiness or puffy nipples. I have been feeling like they are a little sensitive(not very much) but i think thats from poking and rubbing them so much and psyching myself out the past few days. I mean I have only pinned one time and its been 4 days, there is no way it could be gyno right? I should also mention ive never had any problems with gyno in the past and have been relatively lean my whole life.

What do you guys think? Like I said, this is my first cycle so I am learning. I was hoping to hear from some more experienced folks who could give their 2 cents. I think my E2 being low from all the Adex so early is the issue but im not positive. What would you guys recommend I do?

Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey everybody,

I just started my first only cycle on this monday and could not be more pumped. I am pinning 250mgs on monday morning and thursday night. So I have only pinned once thus far, but plan to tonight. Im taking Arimidex for my AI and will be taking Nolvadex for PCT 40/40/20/20.

So here is my problem, I started taking Arimidex since the day of my first pin which was only 4ish days ago. I took .25mg monday and tuesday, and then decided to go to .25mg EOD so I skipped Wednesday's dose and took another .25mg this morning (thursday) and within an hour started feeling off. I feel as though I am starting to, if I havent already crashed my E2 a little bit. I have heard Adex is quite potent and I have a feeling I was taking too much Adex too early, since the test e takes time to build up in my system. And like I said, ive only pinned once so far and taken a total of .75mg of Adex throughout the week.

Yesterday I began noticing some side effects which I want to say is because of my low E.

Here are some of my sides:
- slight depression
- loss of appetite
- slight loss of libido (still no problems getting a boner though)
- general feeling of lethargy
- a little dizzy, blurry vision today but not bad
- not very motivated to work out (trained chest yesterday and left early because my drive/motivation just was not there)
- emotional/irritable

I have a horrible fear of getting gyno, that is my main concern. Which is why I started Adex early and often.I thought .25mg would be small enough but now im thinking more along the lines of .25mg E3D. I have also heard that low E and high E can have similar symptoms so that worries me. I've honestly rubbed, poked, squeezed, and prodded my nipples more in the last 3 days than I have in my entire life. I am definitely getting paranoid of gyno but I am not experiencing any itchiness or puffy nipples. I have been feeling like they are a little sensitive(not very much) but i think thats from poking and rubbing them so much and psyching myself out the past few days. I mean I have only pinned one time and its been 4 days, there is no way it could be gyno right? I should also mention ive never had any problems with gyno in the past and have been relatively lean my whole life.

What do you guys think? Like I said, this is my first cycle so I am learning. I was hoping to hear from some more experienced folks who could give their 2 cents. I think my E2 being low from all the Adex so early is the issue but im not positive. What would you guys recommend I do?

Thanks!
Just stop taking the ai. Dont start it back up unless you need it

Spirit Waffle

Spirit Waffle

Awards
Just stop taking the ai. Dont start it back up unless you need it
I have heard a lot of people say that this is not smart because once you notice sides of gyno it is pretty much too late.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard a lot of people say that this is not smart because once you notice sides of gyno it is pretty much too late.
Nah, bro. Tits need time to grow, just like muscles. If symptoms arise, one should do something, that is true. If milk glands swell for a few days, that goes away after dropping the drug causing a rise in prolactin (Deca, NPP, Tren, Trest). If its e2 related, because of the use of long esters, like test-e/c/u, just dropping the dose may not work, as it takes too long to clear test out of the system. Same for Deca and prolactin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gyno dont happen over night. If you wanna play it safe take it every 5 days. And fyi, a ai is not just for gyno

Spirit Waffle

Spirit Waffle

Awards
Gyno dont happen over night. If you wanna play it safe take it every 5 days. And fyi, a ai is not just for gyno
Yeah I know what Arimidex does and how it works. I was just focusing on gyno because that is my main concern at the moment and have had no issues with bloating or water retention at all. I think you're definitely right about the frequency of dosing though.Maybe .25mg right after pinning so twice a week and if I still have issues Ill just drop it altogether but keep it on hand for sure.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bro-science-rule of thumb is: If you are leaner, you need less AI. So, if you are above 20% BF you will need more on a test cycle.
Since I dropped BF to low 15%, I do not need an AI up to 350mg/w test. Before I had to take adex 0.5mg eod with 350.

Admin_Error

Awards
I hope you did baseline blood work. So you know where you are starting from.

Now .25mg times two a week not to bad of a dosing. I'd drop to .25mg for the first 4 weeks and do bloods just for estrogen ultrasensitive and then from there make adjustments as needed based on that test. If you decided not to test then after 4 weeks add that extra .25mg for two time a week max. From there I would do more bloods for estrogen ultrasensitive after 4 weeks on the higher dosing; to see if you need to make another adjustment either up or down a dosing or stay the same.

In reality one should not be just going base on how they feel. With blood work so cheap there no reason no to test things like estrogen ultrasensitive on cycle. This would be the best approach & most accurate.. To low of estrogen & to high is bad. Good general rule of thumb on the estrogen ultrasensitive test is 20-30+/- everyone going to be a bit different.

hairygrandpa So to say bro-since and mention "if you are leaner, you need less AI. If you are above 20% BF you will need more." is not a good post. Even lean individuals can struggle with e2 related issue. Even fatter people sometimes don't need an AI. One thing about hormones is everyone if going to be different.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. There are always exceptions to the rules.

Blood work > any advise.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I think you will find that the fear of gyno will lessen after youve gotten a feel for how these things work(cycling in general). I would guess that you indeed may have crashed your e2. Honestly, this past year since ive mostly just been blasting test and trestolone, i have crashed my e2 many times trying to play a guessing game when the slightest symptom appears. **** happens haha. Bloodwork is the only sure way to know.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you will find that the fear of gyno will lessen after youve gotten a feel for how these things work(cycling in general). I would guess that you indeed may have crashed your e2. Honestly, this past year since ive mostly just been blasting test and trestolone, i have crashed my e2 many times trying to play a guessing game when the slightest symptom appears. **** happens haha. Bloodwork is the only sure way to know.
We all know that guessing game. LOL. What helped was sticking to a fixed AI dosage for awhile -then blood labs and adjusting.

Low -and high e2 symptoms are VERY similar, besides joint pain when too low. I use some indicators that work for me, like oily skin on forehead and around the nose = high e2 (for me).

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use 2 indicators for high E. if I start getting emotional at songs and movies. It's elevated. But I also learned that I can catch it before that with my ring finger. My diet and water intake is pretty consistent so if my ring is tight on my finger I know I'm carrying extra water and e2 is high. How's that for bro-science. I've been on trt long enough I know my body.

I used .5mg of arimidex twice a week for 500mg of test and was good. Anymore crashed my E.

Right now I'm on 400/400 test deca and I take .5mg 3 times a week. All good so far.

Everybody is different though.Don't be scared of bloodwork. Estrogen level isn't that expensive to check and get dialed in.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use 2 indicators for high E. if I start getting emotional at songs and movies. It's elevated. But I also learned that I can catch it before that with my ring finger. My diet and water intake is pretty consistent so if my ring is tight on my finger I know I'm carrying extra water and e2 is high. How's that for bro-science. I've been on trt long enough I know my body.

I used .5mg of arimidex twice a week for 500mg of test and was good. Anymore crashed my E.

Right now I'm on 400/400 test deca and I take .5mg 3 times a week. All good so far.

Everybody is different though.Don't be scared of bloodwork. Estrogen level isn't that expensive to check and get dialed in.
Now I have to get married, to have an ring indicator for e2. :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m just going to put this out there and risk being flamed.
I would be just blown away if you could crush your estrogen in 5 days time with 3 doses of 0.25 Adex.
That’s not to say it can’t happen, and not to say it didn’t happen if your E was already low for some reason.
However, the response would be the same. Eliminate the variable as everyone suggested and see if you don’t start feeling better. A lot of guys don’t really need an AI at all and a lot don’t mess with it until they start getting some bloating or nipple sensitivity. You won’t wake up with boobs, and if they start itching, you will be able to aggressively dose it and get it under control, and most likely without crushing your estrogen.

I’ve never crushed my estrogen, not once, and theres been a few times I’ve thrown down 2.5mg Letro for weeks on end. But it Can happen.