Recommend Me a Summer Cut Cycle

TrynaImprove

Awards
ok thanks for reading. i'd like to know what is the recommended cutting cycle from people on this site. i'm 5'11 195lbs 15%bf play sports daily and work in physical labor jobs for the summer. i am trying to get cut for the summer and still have enough time in between cycles so that i can do a bulk before the new year (2011). i train daily in the gym and am currently losing weight and bf from oxyelite pro, which i highly recommend. i was told to take test prop about 3 days a week but now have been getting told that it will just cut the size of my wallet. please help me out and give me a cycle that is worth my time and wont cost me a arm and a leg. lol thanks guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
do some legwork man, come on. come up with ur own cycle outline and we'll help tweak it. and trust me, nothing i'll recommend will come cheap

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Winny, Epistane, Anavar, things of that nature

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
prepare your wallet, this stuff isnt cheap.

TrynaImprove

Awards
sorry. didnt mean to be lazy just tired of searching. lately, i heard a cycle of test p and one of either dbol, winny, or anavar would be best. i have been hearing all different stories so im trying to find out which ones you guys feel is best. please help me out. thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry. didnt mean to be lazy just tired of searching. lately, i heard a cycle of test p and one of either dbol, winny, or anavar would be best. i have been hearing all different stories so im trying to find out which ones you guys feel is best. please help me out. thanks.
u can cut or bulk on any steroid, it is 95% diet dependent.

compounds to look at:

any type of test
primo
anavar
winstrol
eq
tren

personally id stick with test prop and either winstrol or anavar

TrynaImprove

Awards
well this is my first cycle but im trying to make it be worthwhile and i can assure you my diet is spot on accurate. if you recommend test p and one of those can you help me plan my cycle?! and perhaps the pct too?! like i said id like to start a cycle soon and have researched A LOT! but i need help planning schedules. please throw me a bone here.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Prop is almost always going to be more expensive than the other test esters, but whatever. It also has been shown to have the least amount of sides because of its short halflife and because you can stop it immediately. Personally, I'd rather cut with high dose tren and low dose test (200mg a week for libido/health). You know, if I took either of these.

TrynaImprove

Awards
so how would i cycle this?! for instance how much each injection and when should i take it?! and how much on avg would you say it would run me?!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
h drol is pretty good for cutting. Also has few sides and some dont use a SERM for pct. Tren would also work but it is much more powerful and comes with many more sides. I am stacking the two, both would work for cutting.

TrynaImprove

Awards
h drol is just another prohormone which i was advised to stay away from bc of its lack of staying power. i heard that if i use hdrol to cut then as soon as i stop it, a piece of lettuce can fatten me up again. lol how risky are the other things such as tren, winny, anavar, test e, test p, test c?! just wondering. i heard many diff conflicting reports about them. thanks for putting in your 2 cents tho.

TestEinstein

Awards
Hdrol converts to some level to Turinabol but is active in its initial form as well and is known to be more androgenic, lending itself to strength/cutting as opposed to bulking. test prop dose can be lowered if you elect to use some EQ with it...you don't want a ton of test floating around when you're trying to maximize definition. but for a first cycle I'd recommend 2 or fewer compounds and bulking is DEFINATELY preferable to cutting for this first time use.

TrynaImprove

Awards
so should i use this time as a bulk?! bc i was tryna look good for the summer and i dont wanna be bloated during it. i dont like to be fat neither since im gonna start a new college in august. some people playing sports there are taking roids too but have been doing so since high school so i dont wanna ask them for help since all they do is push u to get more n more roids. but if it is suggested i'll bulk since i inevitably wanna bulk to become bigger. i planned to do so after this cut but im the one whose taking the advice. what should i take for this bulk than?!

TestEinstein

Awards
If you decide to bulk (and that's a suggestion for your first cycle, not some requirement) and you've researched "a TON" like you said then there shouldn't be a big problem building a cycle...it all has to do with whether you want to go legal/illegal, what sides you can tolerate, if you're willing to inject, if you can get reputable sources, if you want a test/anadrol-type massive bulk or somewhat more manageable gains such as a test/SD type.

A cut still isn't out of the question, but these evaluations are your decision based on your own needs and wants. And keep in mind it's harder to eat enough calories to gain on a bulk if you're working alot and extremely active. Physical labor jobs aren't conducive to massive gains, even though that may sound counterintuitive.

TrynaImprove

Awards
well since i hear to bulk before cut as my first cycle id like to really bulk up alot but not too much to cause drama about taking gear bc there is always too much uproar about it, especially in college. which would you recommend so that i gain AND KEEP a noticeable size increase but i dont look like the hulk?! lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
h drol is just another prohormone which i was advised to stay away from bc of its lack of staying power. i heard that if i use hdrol to cut then as soon as i stop it, a piece of lettuce can fatten me up again. lol how risky are the other things such as tren, winny, anavar, test e, test p, test c?! just wondering. i heard many diff conflicting reports about them. thanks for putting in your 2 cents tho.
Guys who take injections are always hating on orals. Orals are almost always run for a shorter duration due to methylation and this means your gains won't be as tremendous and that it won't give a lot of time for the gains to "mature".

Take that with a grain of salt, though, I've seen plenty of physiques built with orals.

TrynaImprove

Awards
i'm not against them. i just dont wanna screw up my health ie: my liver kidneys etc. i know that anything can be ok for you in moderation tho. but i have absolutely no prob taking orals and injections together or separately. i just needa find me a good cycle of what to take. this will be my 1st aas or ph cycle ever. so im really a beginner with this. i only took creatine for a while then i stopped. now i take vitamins daily and a protein shake every so often. so a cycle help will be greatly appreciated. i always welcome pm's, too.

TestEinstein

Awards
I miss back in the day, my first cycle of test with fresh receptors unsullied by the andro/19nor/1-ad/SD stuff. just greuling lifting and serene sense of well being. It's like the first time you have sex but with protein shakes.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
dude there's so much information on this... for a bulk the standard is test/deca/dbol... cut out the dbol if you want to avoid liver issues or get too big. for a cut do test p/tren a/winny

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If you dont take protein daily, workout to the point where its hard to lift your arms above your head when your done you shouldnt run a cycle.

start by increasing your protein, take half a shake 1st thing am, half shake preWO, full shake postWO. Add creatine Kre Alk and start killing yourself in the gym. Multi vit always, run green tea/caffine stack to start losing the fat.

Than its time for a cycle.

onzero

Awards
prop/tren/mast

prop/tren/var

u cannot cut better than that.

onzero

Awards
If you dont take protein daily, workout to the point where its hard to lift your arms above your head when your done you shouldnt run a cycle.

start by increasing your protein, take half a shake 1st thing am, half shake preWO, full shake postWO. Add creatine Kre Alk and start killing yourself in the gym. Multi vit always, run green tea/caffine stack to start losing the fat.

Than its time for a cycle.
there is absolutely nothing to support any of this.

protein supplementation is absolutely unnecessary, whole food protein sources build muscle just as well as whey. and working out til failure is actually not the most beneficial way to train, certainly useful as part of a rotation, but you don't get brownie points for working harder.

smarter maybe, but harder, not necessarily.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
prop/var/t3/clen

good cycle. if you are feeling saucy throw some tren in there...thats my cycle currently :)

TrynaImprove

Awards
prop/tren/mast

prop/tren/var

ok the past few days i heard of the prop/tren/var cycle being the best for cutting. But now how would you recommend to spread out the use for each?! and what for pct?! plus, definitely out of the two cycles you said, this one has far less/ or less severe sides right?! i mean, it the summer bro- if i can't get it up i'd be pissed!!!

Tyler3295

Awards
u can cut or bulk on any steroid, it is 95% diet dependent.

compounds to look at:

any type of test
primo
anavar
winstrol
eq
tren

personally id stick with test prop and either winstrol or anavar
AAS > PH

So yeah, I would go with prop. 100mg EOD or 50mg ED should suffice for a first cycle. I would personally go with a little more, but it is up to you.

Since diet is the key, taxing your liver and lipid profile with an oral is not necessary. Save your money on the orals and buy healthy food. :)

Also, as far as PCT.. It seems to differ from forum to forum, lol, but my general PCT is..

Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
and..
Clomid @ 70/35/35/35

prop/tren/mast

prop/tren/var

Agreed. But, not for a first cycle, lol.

TrynaImprove

Awards
thanks. so what would be good or sufficient to add to the prop at lets say 100mg EOD?! and for how long?! im look spending no mroe than 600 or 700 so a short, great resulting cycle will be best for me since this is gonna be my first cycle

onzero

Awards
PCT is PCT is PCT... I run the same PCT every cycle... the only thing that may be different is I might add an extra two weeks of anti-e (6 instead of standard 4) for a longer cycle (over 12 weeks)

HCG @ 250iu 1x or 2x a week throughout cycle until drug clearance, then your anti-e of choice daily for 4-6 weeks, personally i use Aromasin (exemestane) for fewest sides and fastest recovery.

Standard stuff, it can only be improved by finding the Anti-e that you ahve the best results with and the fewest sides and by possibly using HMG instead of HCG.

there's some experimental PCT's out there like opiate antagonists/resveratrol/cordyceps but this method is tried and true.

If you've never used tren it can be bad for shutdown/libido issues (should be fine on cycle, but if you've never run it before maybe avoid it, it is about the best cut drug out there though if you tolerate it.)

Try out just prop/var... that's a classic cut cycle which should be exceptionally forgiving as well as get you where you want to be... Var is a great cutter because of its effects on abdominal fat (unique to oxandrolone) which can even result in long term increases in insulin sensitivity and lasting body comp changes. Granted it really shines at dosages of 40-60mg+ a day and can get expensive. Var is exceptionally easy on the liver as well, however it is still quite brutal on your HDL cholesterol so keep it short 4-6 weeks.

TrynaImprove

Awards
ok that sounds good but if i got a cycle of prop/var, should it look like this:

Prop 100mg EOD for 8 weeks
Anavar 40mg EOD for 4 weeks

what would you recommend?! i'm tryna to spend no more than 6 or 700 including pct. if i run out and get syringes i'm not counting that toward the amount.

onzero

Awards
ok that sounds good but if i got a cycle of prop/var, should it look like this:

Prop 100mg EOD for 8 weeks
Anavar 40mg EOD for 4 weeks

what would you recommend?! i'm tryna to spend no more than 6 or 700 including pct. if i run out and get syringes i'm not counting that toward the amount.
IMO that's really not enough var for it to be worth it over any other drug... Var is a premium drug with premium results... but it is not the strongest out there, 40mg EOD for 4 weeks is insufficient... also I would dose it ED...

Var is just too expensive for most people, plain and simple... I would say get some masteron instead... Mast is a pretty mild drug (besides strong androgenic effects) with low liver tox and pretty benign on cholesterol too if I remember correctly.

Mast and prop is g2g, and if you can't get mast and still want to run something in conjunction with the test, winstrol is a valid option, joint pain may be an issue, liver tox will be there, and it will have similar HDL effects as var... but it's a lot cheaper and is a great cutter... it doesn't have the special fat-loss properties of var, but it will still promote fat loss and actually you should get more vascularity on winstrol.

Really mast and prop is a good cycle, watch out for hairloss and prostate issues tho.

Tyler3295

Awards
thanks. so what would be good or sufficient to add to the prop at lets say 100mg EOD?! and for how long?! im look spending no mroe than 600 or 700 so a short, great resulting cycle will be best for me since this is gonna be my first cycle
You know, you don't HAVE to add anything with prop. I have had great results with 150mg prop EOD only because my DIET and TRAINING were fully in check..

HCG @ 250iu 1x or 2x a week throughout cycle until drug clearance, then your anti-e of choice daily for 4-6 weeks, personally i use Aromasin (exemestane) for fewest sides and fastest recovery. ...
Honestly, a mild test only cycle would be just fine without HCG. However, I would definitely run it on cycle OR blast it the last 2-3 weeks if I used tren.

... what would you recommend?! i'm tryna to spend no more than 6 or 700 including pct. if i run out and get syringes i'm not counting that toward the amount.
Find a good source and you won't have to spend that much. My cycles, including needles, syringes, clen, T3, AI, PCT, and AAS compounds are usually in the $500-600 range. ..and these are 14-16 week cycles..

IMO that's really not enough var for it to be worth it over any other drug... Var is a premium drug with premium results... but it is not the strongest out there, 40mg EOD for 4 weeks is insufficient... also I would dose it ED...

Var is just too expensive for most people, plain and simple... I would say get some masteron instead... ...
Agreed. The LEAST I would run anavar would be 40mg ED. If you can afford it run it at 60mg ED or so.

Also, I would not recommend the mast unless your BF is in single digits. If it is not, then you won't see significant results. Like I said test, adequate diet, and consistent training will work wonders..

TrynaImprove

Awards
well now i hear to bulk, if you were me, what would you do?! i'm like 15%bf now n im 5'11 at about 205lbs. what gear, how long, how much, when?! n then what pct?!

PS: is there anyway, since i'd like to be able to get bigger and leaner but still be able to get it up and be healthy and keep my hair, that i can have a lean bulk?! like still get bigger and more chiseled at the same time?!

Tyler3295

Awards
well now i hear to bulk, if you were me, what would you do?! i'm like 15%bf now n im 5'11 at about 205lbs. what gear, how long, how much, when?! n then what pct?!

PS: is there anyway, since i'd like to be able to get bigger and leaner but still be able to get it up and be healthy and keep my hair, that i can have a lean bulk?! like still get bigger and more chiseled at the same time?!
I would bulk during a first cycle. However, let me get something straight..

A clean bulk doesn't really have anything to do with the compound. It has everything to do with your diet, cardio, and training..

Use some Nozoral shampoo twice a week and it will help with hair loss. Or get some proscar/propecia.

I would do a 12 week cycle of 500mg test cyp (or enanth) per week. That would mean shooting 1cc (250mg) every 3.5 days.

Start PCT 14 days after your last pin. Have an AI on hand for during the cycle.

As far as PCT, this is what I use..

Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
and
Clomid @ 70/35/35/35