need advice on peculiar problem for summer cut

Denton

Awards
hey guys, so i seem to be stumped as to what my next move is going to be for my summer cut. Here's why; After my second round with SD I was snuck up on by some mild rebound gyno after I did my full length PCT. That was almost six months ago. It actually took me that long to notice because I had fallen off of training due to a chest injury and attributed it to body fat and lapses in exercise. Anyway, I have a summer cut all lined up (I'll try and be concise) consisting of:

-Dermacrine LV, Formestane LV
-OxyElitePro, Lean Green
-Micronized Creatine, Whey Protein, Beta-Alanine, BCAAs, Fish Oil
-CycleSupport
PCT: Sustain Alpha

My info:
-215lbs, 6ft, bf 15%
-Training: Two alternating HIT routines, Still Ring workouts, cardio, rock climbing, boxing
-History: 2x SD, 1x Testanate 50

Lastly the GOOD NEWS: I have letro on hand. So my big question is.. Should I start the summer cut and go through with PCT and see how that affects the mild gyno I have and treat it with Letro or should I treat it first to get it out of the way and hope it doesnt rebound later.. like when I should be on the god damned beach with a forty in one hand a sexy chick hanging off my other arm. The gyno at present is just really like pointy/puffy nipples so it isnt as bad as it could be which im thankful for. Anyway guys any help is much appreciated. :thinking:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want the best chance at getting rid of the gyno you have developed, let that take precedence over your next cycle. The sooner you treat the gyno, the easier it will be to get rid of. If it stays for too long, surgery WILL be your only option.

I suggest going .5mg a day letro, and based on how your body reacts, bump it up or down until the gyno has cleared. Then, taper down .1mg every 3 days. When you first drop to .4mg letro, get on a nolvadex at 120mg the first day, and then 20-40 mg the following 13 (2 weeks total for the SERM). This will help with the estro rebound.

Denton

Awards
i see, how long would one wait after finishing the serm to go on cycle? Would the mildness of my planned cycle affect that time? I want to find the best possible option but I obviously want to prevent the situation from getting worse above all else.

Denton

Awards
Just gonna bump this and say I'll wait about 4 weeks from nolva at the end of the letro to start the cut. Does anyone have suggestions for what I can add to the cycle to make it better? I was thinking along the lines of 11-oxo after seeing some of the logs around here.