First time H-Drol

devkolst

Awards
So i'm getting ready to do my first cycle and was planning on taking as follows

H-Drol 50/50/50/50
Cycle Assist as recommended

I was planning on taking Nolva as my PCt but I'm not exactly sure on how I should spread out the dosage as well as is there anything else I should be taking for PCT such as another test booster? Any help would be much appreciated.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
So i'm getting ready to do my first cycle and was planning on taking as follows

H-Drol 50/50/50/50
Cycle Assist as recommended

I was planning on taking Nolva as my PCt but I'm not exactly sure on how I should spread out the dosage as well as is there anything else I should be taking for PCT such as another test booster? Any help would be much appreciated.
Id dose nolva 40/40/20/20 and maybe after week 3 of pct start a test booster for 4 weeks. and start inhibit-E after the 4th week of nolva for 3 weeks. my suggest, some might think different. hope i could help best of luck

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
the 20/10 split instead of the 40/20 split worked very well for me. Some think that doses above 20 are overkill. Hell, from what I understand that's a typical dose for breast cancer treatment, so surely enough to prevent gyno. Now, HPTA kickstarting is another story, but it did a good enough job for me.

srykerman

Awards
I ran the same cycle 1st time around and ramped up to 75 last two weeks.
nolva dosed 20/20/10/10 with no problems.

devkolst

Awards
What would you recommend using as a test booster?

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
I used stinging nettle root, ZMA, and I3C, for various positive hormonal and nutritional reasons. I would have liked to throw in Longjack and Trib, but was fine without it.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks at 50mg is pretty low so serm isn't necessary. an otc pct would be fine

devkolst

Awards
what OTC PCT would you recommend because I've actually had some difficulties with getting my nolva