methyl dien results?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cscsguy
    I'm almost done with week 2 on Designersupp's MD, using 5mg a day. I must say I haven't gained any weight at all since the start of this cycle, but strength is up on most exercises still and pumps are very nice. Something I've noticed over the past few days is that I've either gotten bigger or I managed to shrink all of my shirts in the wash this past week. All of my shirts are much tighter around the arms and back. Veins in the calves are sticking out more than normal as well, so this stuff might be kicking in now. Still have a few weeks left to fully assess this stuff, but I hope this is the start of something good!

    Sounds like a nice body comp change. Happened on my last M1T/4AD/4OHT cycle. Only gained a few pounds but burned off a bunch of fat..looked damned good, until the fat came back PC, lol.


  2. Starting week three now at 3mg ED, but thinking about bumping that up. Is everyone planning on PCT when coming off of this?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    Is everyone planning on PCT when coming off of this?
    UMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I think you should have planned PCT before starting it, not when coming off.
    PCT is a must!!!!

    db

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    Starting week three now at 3mg ED, but thinking about bumping that up. Is everyone planning on PCT when coming off of this?


  5. No PCT, what the hell is this guy doing?

  6. H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E.

  7. smokey, definately bump it up.. i'd say 5mgs a day.. so i'm guessing the amount of mdien you have might not even be enough so order that and some nolva..nolva ASAP! everyone stockpiles this when cycling..

  8. Ummmmmm, have the PCT already planned, but thanks for your concerns! First time using this PH or any PH that has actually worked, since retiring from AS 2 years ago. So the flaming about PCT completely unnecessary, just wanted to get the thoughts on it when it comes to PH's. So f'n relax people.....

  9. sorry bro, just lookin out.. but like i said.. definately bump up the dosage..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    No PCT, what the hell is this guy doing?
    Hey Sifu, I know what the hell I am doing. Not some stupid lil 17 year old kid who is just popping pills of the latest fad. Been around the block more than once when it comes to alot harsher things than PH's, so relax. Just new to the latest wave of PH's that actually seem to work. So thanks for your great advice...
    •   
       


  11. Chill out. I don't care what experiance you have or in what field it is in. When you take a powerful PH and ask about the PCT after the fact it is foolish. Look at my other threads, I give plenty of good advice. And I never advize no PCT after anything.

  12. however VPX would =P

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Chill out. I don't care what experiance you have or in what field it is in. When you take a powerful PH and ask about the PCT after the fact it is foolish. Look at my other threads, I give plenty of good advice. And I never advize no PCT after anything.
    Like I said, I have clomid sitting here waiting, but just wanted to get some more people's thoughts on it when it comes to PH. The last time I dealt with PH's was back in the 19NorAndro days which were all CRAP!! So just looking for some more info, can never have too many opinions, reviews, and information.

  14. Why clomid over nolva?

  15. Sifu, to be honest with you, it is what I have always used coming off any cycles I have done. Never had any problems with it, minus a few of the "trails" side effect that is common with clomid. I will admit however, I have been quite intrigued lately about the reports I am reading on how people are now preferring nolva over clomid for PCT.

  16. No offense was meant, I just wondered why. I used clomid before nolva, but now that I have used nolva I will never go back.

  17. Due to my wife throwing out my nolva I did no pct my last m1t cycle and I didn't die, pass out, get tits or grow a third head. While it may not be advisable to not do a pct and it wouldn't be something to practice . Some of you guys act like the earth will stop rotating which leads me to believe that half of ya have no real experience with any of this stuff but are just board warriors regurgitating crap you read about.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    No offense was meant, I just wondered why. I used clomid before nolva, but now that I have used nolva I will never go back.
    No prob Sifu, knew you were just being curious. So you like nolva's that much better huh? I think I am going to pick them up for next time around. What sort of doses you been taking coming off PH's?

  19. 40mg a day for the first two weeks, 20mg a day for the next two weeks after that.

    It is cheap as hell to make your own.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Due to my wife throwing out my nolva I did no pct my last m1t cycle and I didn't die, pass out, get tits or grow a third head. While it may not be advisable to not do a pct and it wouldn't be something to practice . Some of you guys act like the earth will stop rotating which leads me to believe that half of ya have no real experience with any of this stuff but are just board warriors regurgitating crap you read about.

    Of course you won't die. However I will say this. The shut down, on M1T was worse than test, or any other AAS for me.

  21. I was shut down with out a doubt. Like I was saying PCT is a good thing but it just seems sometimes I read threads where a guy asks a simple question and you gbet a bunch of one liners where people act as if they will die or how could they ever do PH and not have clomid or nolva on hand.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Due to my wife throwing out my nolva I did no pct my last m1t cycle and I didn't die, pass out, get tits or grow a third head. While it may not be advisable to not do a pct and it wouldn't be something to practice . Some of you guys act like the earth will stop rotating which leads me to believe that half of ya have no real experience with any of this stuff but are just board warriors regurgitating crap you read about.
    Oh **** the secret is out. Didn't you know none of us actually use any of the stuff we discuss.

  23. BB.com (higher power) is doing a Methyl-Dien?? $16??

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/m1d.htm

  24. NPursuit, that comment was directed towards some of the people not everyone by anymeans.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    BB.com (higher power) is doing a Methyl-Dien?? $16??

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/m1d.htm
    Wow I would have grabbed a couple for sure but after the m-dien fiasco with BK, I'd like to see some testing results.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Wow I would have grabbed a couple for sure but after the m-dien fiasco with BK, I'd like to see some testing results.

    do you think it is as good as sledge?

  27. I'd definitely wait for confirmation on purity before buying.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I was shut down with out a doubt. Like I was saying PCT is a good thing but it just seems sometimes I read threads where a guy asks a simple question and you gbet a bunch of one liners where people act as if they will die or how could they ever do PH and not have clomid or nolva on hand.
    well you forget that ONE of the reason's why you should have it is you COULD develop gyno hence the reason why you should always have it handy..

  29. PCT is more important than the cycle.

  30. hence.. Anti-Gyno is more important than cycle..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flavoring for Beta Methyl-Dien
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 10:50 PM
  2. Methyl-Dien and Propecia
    By SeanC1123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 08:54 PM
  3. Methyl-Dien available @ Kilo
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:32 PM
  4. Methyl-Dien beta
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 10:00 PM
  5. ??Methyl-dien results??
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in