methyl dien results? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

methyl dien results?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I was shut down with out a doubt. Like I was saying PCT is a good thing but it just seems sometimes I read threads where a guy asks a simple question and you gbet a bunch of one liners where people act as if they will die or how could they ever do PH and not have clomid or nolva on hand.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Due to my wife throwing out my nolva I did no pct my last m1t cycle and I didn't die, pass out, get tits or grow a third head. While it may not be advisable to not do a pct and it wouldn't be something to practice . Some of you guys act like the earth will stop rotating which leads me to believe that half of ya have no real experience with any of this stuff but are just board warriors regurgitating crap you read about.
    Oh **** the secret is out. Didn't you know none of us actually use any of the stuff we discuss.
  3. USA HOCKEY

BB.com (higher power) is doing a Methyl-Dien?? $16??

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/m1d.htm
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

NPursuit, that comment was directed towards some of the people not everyone by anymeans.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    BB.com (higher power) is doing a Methyl-Dien?? $16??

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/m1d.htm
    Wow I would have grabbed a couple for sure but after the m-dien fiasco with BK, I'd like to see some testing results.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Wow I would have grabbed a couple for sure but after the m-dien fiasco with BK, I'd like to see some testing results.

do you think it is as good as sledge?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd definitely wait for confirmation on purity before buying.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I was shut down with out a doubt. Like I was saying PCT is a good thing but it just seems sometimes I read threads where a guy asks a simple question and you gbet a bunch of one liners where people act as if they will die or how could they ever do PH and not have clomid or nolva on hand.
    well you forget that ONE of the reason's why you should have it is you COULD develop gyno hence the reason why you should always have it handy..
  9. USA HOCKEY

PCT is more important than the cycle.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

hence.. Anti-Gyno is more important than cycle..
  11. USA HOCKEY

correct, and solidifying gains
  12. New Member

i've been on mdien for 2 weeks now, first week on 6mg a few days at 8mg and the rest on 10mg. still haven't seen much, only increased pumps.. but even those don't compare to m1t for example, they're not painful.. you can't see my lower back bursting out thru my shirt after I do deads like you could on m1t.

no strength (nothing more than my usual rep increases off cycle)
    no weight or body comp changes. i haven't been measuring all my body but my chest/arm measurements are the same as before.
  13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by morfiend
    i've been on mdien for 2 weeks now, first week on 6mg a few days at 8mg and the rest on 10mg. still haven't seen much, only increased pumps.. but even those don't compare to m1t for example, they're not painful.. you can't see my lower back bursting out thru my shirt after I do deads like you could on m1t.

no strength (nothing more than my usual rep increases off cycle)
    no weight or body comp changes. i haven't been measuring all my body but my chest/arm measurements are the same as before.
    give it another,man...keep us updated.is it DS MD?
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    give it another,man...keep us updated.is it DS MD?

yup, the tabs.
  15. Banned

yup, the tabs.
    I got 5bottles of this stuff.Let us know how it works out.What are your stats?Do you have a log? Experience w/PH?
  16. New Member

I am going to bump up my dose to 8 mg this week. I plan on running the MD for 5 weeks alone to give it a fair shot.

If all of these people using the new tabs run high doses and get no results, what then?
  17. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    If all of these people using the new tabs run high doses and get no results, what then?
    Then the product was overhyped and not worth your money.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's the name of the game when using brand-spanking new compounds that have never been used in the real world. What looks good on paper may not be so good in the gym...but I hope this is not true since I have 5 bottles of this stuff, lol.

I may stack it with a dermal just to see if that will kick it up a notch. I'll probably start around 8-10 mg sometime in July.
  19. Banned

Well at least M4OHN, M5AA, and M1,4ADD are good products.
  20. New Member

Mdien results

This is my second week. It took Two weeks to see any results, i have gotten alot more vascular and harder. i was mad because I was not seeing any results but with pro hormones you just have to give it time. HOPE EVERYBODY BODY GETS SOME GOOD RESULTS. THANX.
  21. Advanced Member

I loved Mdien. Maybe you guys are just crappy responders. I gained weight, strength, and dropped bf. I was using DS's raw powder in a home brew oral liquid though. All I know is that it work for me and even better for my workout partner.

db

I think to many of you clowns are expecting the magic pill. Stop being lazy and learn that it takes alot more then a pill to blow you up.
  22. Jcc

I'm getting slight body comp changes; nothing dramatic. I'm sitting at 9mg/day now. 3 weeks is up tomorrow.

Got about 11-12 days left.
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    I got 5bottles of this stuff.Let us know how it works out.What are your stats?Do you have a log? Experience w/PH?

205lbs ~12%. i dont do logs, sorry. last cycle was 7.5g of 4ad w/ 2.5g 1t for 4 weeks with m5aa ed first week, then 2nd week preworkout. then i ran 5mg m1t for the last 2 weeks..

saw good strength/size gains. went from ~195 - ~200 while dropping TONS of body fat.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

DB-Well, my bottles clearly say "Magic Pills" on the label. So there.

Ingredients:

Pixie dust...1mg
    Fairie dust..1mg
    Pcp............1mg
    Dorian Yates secretagogue testicular extract....... 1mg

Directions: Take one tablet 2X a day with meals. Should be used in conjunction with a mediocre diet and substandard training regimen for best results. 10-100pound gains are typical though results can vary.
  25. Senior Member

The testicular extract looks to be the only potent anabolic ingredient.
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by db682
    I loved Mdien. Maybe you guys are just crappy responders. I gained weight, strength, and dropped bf. I was using DS's raw powder in a home brew oral liquid though. All I know is that it work for me and even better for my workout partner.

db

I think to many of you clowns are expecting the magic pill. Stop being lazy and learn that it takes alot more then a pill to blow you up.
    That is good to hear db, I really should be more optimistic. I count every calorie and gram of protein, so I will be able to judge this stuff pretty well.
  27. Super Lab Rat

Its not M1T, just keep saying that in your head over and over...
  28. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Its not M1T, just keep saying that in your head over and over...
  29. New Member

As I stated in another thread, the Liquid Beta worked awesome for me, the tabs aren't doing much though. Definitely disappointing.
  30. New Member

not trying to be a dick... but straight from dsupp's website:

As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, as well as a visible 'leaning out' effect are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.
    maybe there IS something wrong with the tabs? no one whos been using the tabs is really seeing much..
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Could be the tab pressers underdosed it? Need more feedback to be sure I suppose.
  32. djv

Your right, it doesn't compare to M1T

Quote Originally Posted by db682

db

I have a real problem with this quote. I've seen almost 3 weeks of less then stellar results posted regarding DS' MDien. I myself posted a few days ago that after 12 days at 6 and then up to 10mg ed I saw nothing.

This isn't creatine, it's a ph. There are no "crappy responders" with ph's. It's either a bonafide product or not and most if not all posts reflect that at least these particular tabs are not the real deal. Now there's always idiots that misuse ph's but still get real world results regardless.

We seem to see a trend here.

When this product has been questioned the comparison begins that "this isn't M1T dude" and all that jazz.

Yea, it's not but all the comparison and hype on this product revolved squarely on a direct comparison to M1T and how it was far superior with less sides and bigger bang for your buck so either take down the info on the web sites and go back to the drawing board or quit calling people out on comparing it to M1T. You can go right now to about half a dozen sites and see the product marketed as such.

I have a feeling that the people that are saying they are seeing slight results are experiencing a self-induced placebo effect with these tabs and are having a hard time adjusting to the realization there is little or none to be had as far as results, but I digress. Let's sit back and continue to read the results that continue to be posted.
  33. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by djv
    I have a real problem with this quote. I've seen almost 3 weeks of less then stellar results posted regarding DS' MDien. I myself posted a few days ago that after 12 days at 6 and then up to 10mg ed I saw nothing. ...

<snip>
    seriously, my thoughts exactly.. i feel like we're being attacked for posting our results (or lack thereof)?

i bought 4 bottles of this stuff thinking that the effective dose would be 1-3mg and they would last me a LONG TIME. it was marketed as a cheap, very effective PH.. now this is turning into a $100 cycle that isn't doing anything?

pretty ****ty.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

hrmm that sucks.. well i got the liquid betas sitting here waiting for my consumption.. Sledge is a great guy i hope nobody thinks he's trying to screw us.. Sledge is it possible for the pill pressers to underdose the stuff???
  35. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Hey MarcusG, what fiasco are you talking about that happened with BK ( I assume you mean BRUCE KNELLER, the creator of METHYL-D)?
  36. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by djv
    We seem to see a trend here.

I agree, and unfortunately it is not a good one for this product.
  37. Banned

205lbs ~12%. i dont do logs, sorry. last cycle was 7.5g of 4ad w/ 2.5g 1t for 4 weeks with m5aa ed first week, then 2nd week preworkout. then i ran 5mg m1t for the last 2 weeks..

saw good strength/size gains. went from ~195 - ~200 while dropping TONS of body fat.
    looks good ,man.keep us posted on MD.I really hope this is not all hype
  38. USA HOCKEY

I think he was taking M1T ??
  39. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    I think he was taking M1T ??
    He was.Now he's on MD
  40. djv

Quote Originally Posted by propho
    hrmm that sucks.. well i got the liquid betas sitting here waiting for my consumption.. Sledge is a great guy i hope nobody thinks he's trying to screw us.. Sledge is it possible for the pill pressers to underdose the stuff???
    I'll reserve the calling anyone out or impling guilt, that's not my style nor is it acceptable given there is always a risk of inadequate dosing or other such misnomers within the world of supplements.

However, given the feedback that's been presented if it were my product I would take a different approach myself and begin some behind the scenes research as to what has caused the dose to raise upwards of 10-12mg ed
    before I advise people that that may need to "bump up the dose" according to body weight which was presented earlier in this thread to which I find utterly fascinating given that I would bet that no one in here purchased the product for a cycle according to their bodyweight, nor was it referenced that you may need to consider bodyweight for a cycle and purchase more then previously believed on that advisement from the seller.

It's ring a little odd to me that the dosing amount for an "unknown ph" (as far as real world results are concerned) was so cautiously guarded before it was released and now it's perfectly fine to quadruple your dose to get results? That's inconsistency at it's finest.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flavoring for Beta Methyl-Dien
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:50 PM
  2. Methyl-Dien and Propecia
    By SeanC1123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 06:54 PM
  3. Methyl-Dien available @ Kilo
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics