methyl dien results?

db682

Awards
  • Established
I loved Mdien. Maybe you guys are just crappy responders. I gained weight, strength, and dropped bf. I was using DS's raw powder in a home brew oral liquid though. All I know is that it work for me and even better for my workout partner.

db

I think to many of you clowns are expecting the magic pill. Stop being lazy and learn that it takes alot more then a pill to blow you up.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting slight body comp changes; nothing dramatic. I'm sitting at 9mg/day now. 3 weeks is up tomorrow.

Got about 11-12 days left.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I got 5bottles of this stuff.Let us know how it works out.What are your stats?Do you have a log? Experience w/PH?

205lbs ~12%. i dont do logs, sorry. last cycle was 7.5g of 4ad w/ 2.5g 1t for 4 weeks with m5aa ed first week, then 2nd week preworkout. then i ran 5mg m1t for the last 2 weeks..

saw good strength/size gains. went from ~195 - ~200 while dropping TONS of body fat.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
DB-Well, my bottles clearly say "Magic Pills" on the label. So there.

Ingredients:

Pixie dust...1mg
Fairie dust..1mg
Pcp............1mg
Dorian Yates secretagogue testicular extract....... 1mg

Directions: Take one tablet 2X a day with meals. Should be used in conjunction with a mediocre diet and substandard training regimen for best results. 10-100pound gains are typical though results can vary.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The testicular extract looks to be the only potent anabolic ingredient.

westniles

Awards
I loved Mdien. Maybe you guys are just crappy responders. I gained weight, strength, and dropped bf. I was using DS's raw powder in a home brew oral liquid though. All I know is that it work for me and even better for my workout partner.

db

I think to many of you clowns are expecting the magic pill. Stop being lazy and learn that it takes alot more then a pill to blow you up.
That is good to hear db, I really should be more optimistic. I count every calorie and gram of protein, so I will be able to judge this stuff pretty well.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its not M1T, just keep saying that in your head over and over...

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
As I stated in another thread, the Liquid Beta worked awesome for me, the tabs aren't doing much though. Definitely disappointing.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
not trying to be a dick... but straight from dsupp's website:

As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, as well as a visible 'leaning out' effect are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.
maybe there IS something wrong with the tabs? no one whos been using the tabs is really seeing much..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Could be the tab pressers underdosed it? Need more feedback to be sure I suppose.

djv

Awards
Your right, it doesn't compare to M1T

db

I have a real problem with this quote. I've seen almost 3 weeks of less then stellar results posted regarding DS' MDien. I myself posted a few days ago that after 12 days at 6 and then up to 10mg ed I saw nothing.

This isn't creatine, it's a ph. There are no "crappy responders" with ph's. It's either a bonafide product or not and most if not all posts reflect that at least these particular tabs are not the real deal. Now there's always idiots that misuse ph's but still get real world results regardless.

We seem to see a trend here.

When this product has been questioned the comparison begins that "this isn't M1T dude" and all that jazz.

Yea, it's not but all the comparison and hype on this product revolved squarely on a direct comparison to M1T and how it was far superior with less sides and bigger bang for your buck so either take down the info on the web sites and go back to the drawing board or quit calling people out on comparing it to M1T. You can go right now to about half a dozen sites and see the product marketed as such.

I have a feeling that the people that are saying they are seeing slight results are experiencing a self-induced placebo effect with these tabs and are having a hard time adjusting to the realization there is little or none to be had as far as results, but I digress. Let's sit back and continue to read the results that continue to be posted.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I have a real problem with this quote. I've seen almost 3 weeks of less then stellar results posted regarding DS' MDien. I myself posted a few days ago that after 12 days at 6 and then up to 10mg ed I saw nothing. ...

<snip>
seriously, my thoughts exactly.. i feel like we're being attacked for posting our results (or lack thereof)?

i bought 4 bottles of this stuff thinking that the effective dose would be 1-3mg and they would last me a LONG TIME. it was marketed as a cheap, very effective PH.. now this is turning into a $100 cycle that isn't doing anything?

pretty shitty.

propho

Awards
  • Established
hrmm that sucks.. well i got the liquid betas sitting here waiting for my consumption.. Sledge is a great guy i hope nobody thinks he's trying to screw us.. Sledge is it possible for the pill pressers to underdose the stuff???

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey MarcusG, what fiasco are you talking about that happened with BK ( I assume you mean BRUCE KNELLER, the creator of METHYL-D)?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
205lbs ~12%. i dont do logs, sorry. last cycle was 7.5g of 4ad w/ 2.5g 1t for 4 weeks with m5aa ed first week, then 2nd week preworkout. then i ran 5mg m1t for the last 2 weeks..

saw good strength/size gains. went from ~195 - ~200 while dropping TONS of body fat.
looks good ,man.keep us posted on MD.I really hope this is not all hype :confused:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I think he was taking M1T ??

djv

Awards
hrmm that sucks.. well i got the liquid betas sitting here waiting for my consumption.. Sledge is a great guy i hope nobody thinks he's trying to screw us.. Sledge is it possible for the pill pressers to underdose the stuff???
I'll reserve the calling anyone out or impling guilt, that's not my style nor is it acceptable given there is always a risk of inadequate dosing or other such misnomers within the world of supplements.

However, given the feedback that's been presented if it were my product I would take a different approach myself and begin some behind the scenes research as to what has caused the dose to raise upwards of 10-12mg ed
before I advise people that that may need to "bump up the dose" according to body weight which was presented earlier in this thread to which I find utterly fascinating given that I would bet that no one in here purchased the product for a cycle according to their bodyweight, nor was it referenced that you may need to consider bodyweight for a cycle and purchase more then previously believed on that advisement from the seller.

It's ring a little odd to me that the dosing amount for an "unknown ph" (as far as real world results are concerned) was so cautiously guarded before it was released and now it's perfectly fine to quadruple your dose to get results? That's inconsistency at it's finest.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the stats work Drone.

All we can do is wait and see. I have no doubts that Sledge is honest and tried much harder than any other supplier to give us pure Mdien however there may be a problem with the tabs or perhaps the "negative" users aren't being quite fair or patient enough(not flaming anyone). There's more than a few people who complained that M1T didn't work for them and if that's the case, nothing will work for those people lol.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
So far, I have the scorecard on M-Dien to be

8 to 6, positive users to negative (0.571)

just curious, are those stats made from users that were using jsut the tabs, or is it including people who used the liquid as well?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So far, I have the scorecard on M-Dien to be

8 to 6, positive users to negative (0.571).
thanks for the stats. the stats look bad for M-dien at 57% positive although i could have sworn there are more total negative than positve feedbacks at AM and BB.

maybe we should start another thread for a M-dien feedback questionaire asking:

1)brand
2)dosage
3)length of time
4)gains
5)sides
6)yay or nay

mimo

Awards
thanks for the stats. the stats look bad for M-dien at 57% positive although i could have sworn there are more total negative than positve feedbacks at AM and BB.

1)brand
2)dosage
3)length of time
4)gains
5)sides
6)yay or nay
good idea

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, you and Pro probably had the best results so far. Did m-dien impart any CNS effects? And if so how long did it take to feel it?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established

1)brand
2)dosage
3)length of time
4)gains
5)sides
6)yay or nay

brand.. if dsupps include whether it was liquid or tabs. it was questioned whether the tabs were at fault. people who got great gains were taking the liq.

mimo

Awards
Most people I read did'nt disclose whether they were on tabs or liquid.The M-Dien count was for AM alone, on the two threads that were most recently running.

I could of included BB and the Fast forum, but the thought occured to me that some reporters may have been posting feedback under mutiple usernames.

That's a good idea, Lancelot. A questionaire thread. Your idea,you want to do it or should I?
when you start the thread about methyl-dien,post a link here,please

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
*Nothing particularly insightful, but reviews nonetheless:

Reviews from [purchase] section of 1fast:

Date: Thursday 06 May, 2004
(4stars of 5stars)
I have been taking 4 pills aday for almost two weeks, and have noticed a big diffrence. My strength is way up and my muscles don't tired as fast as they normally do..the only sides are, i get really moody at night, and some pimples, other than that this stuff his worth the price and i would recommend it to anyone...it compares to M1T but better!
----
Date: Saturday 01 May, 2004
(4stars of 5stars)
Great product at 4-5mgs a day. Did nothing for me at 2mgs a day. Arms feel pumped all the time, and my strength has increased slightly. I have no sides to report but I am hungrier than usual. Price is great, so using more is not an issue.
----
Date: Wednesday 28 April, 2004
[4 stars of 5stars]
have been taking 3mg. per day for 1 week, strength is up and muscles seem to be harder. no weight gain yet. i will continue for three more weeks, i am expecting good results.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Didn't notice much difference w/ 10mgs.. I've been 600-1000 calories (varies slightly day to day) above maintenance through the whole thing and haven't noticed ANY weight gain whatsoever.., so maybe this is causing some body recomp? I'm not gaining fat.. I do look a little more cut... Really hard to say on this one guys. Nothing drastic, which is what this one was advertised as.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its definetly not a purity issue, I got the powder tested twice and then tested the tabs.

I really dont know what it is, I think its a great compound, I loved it. The only thing I can say is that it was definetly a mistake is saying it was the next M1T. Everyone is hoping for the 10lbs gain in 2 weeks with no sides and it just isnt going to happen.

What I can say is that if people who are using it and getting leaner and harder without a change in the scale weight or by only gaining a few lbs you have to under stand those are actually really good gains. So far the avg cycle length seems to be around 3 weeks, if you lost 3lbs of fat and gained 3 lbs on the scale that mean total you added 6lbs of lean tissue, that is great gains.

As an example if you ran a 3 week cycle of 50mgs of winstrol per day how much weight would you expect to gain in those 3 weeks? 6lbs would be great, mostthat run a winny only cycle over 8 weeks only hope for a 7-10 lbs gain with some fat loss. We have yet to run a cycle of MD that long. I think things just need to be put in to perspecitive better.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its definetly not a purity issue, I got the powder tested twice and then tested the tabs.

I really dont know what it is, I think its a great compound, I loved it. The only thing I can say is that it was definetly a mistake is saying it was the next M1T. Everyone is hoping for the 10lbs gain in 2 weeks with no sides and it just isnt going to happen.

What I can say is that if people who are using it and getting leaner and harder without a change in the scale weight or by only gaining a few lbs you have to under stand those are actually really good gains. So far the avg cycle length seems to be around 3 weeks, if you lost 3lbs of fat and gained 3 lbs on the scale that mean total you added 6lbs of lean tissue, that is great gains.

As an example if you ran a 3 week cycle of 50mgs of winstrol per day how much weight would you expect to gain in those 3 weeks? 6lbs would be great, mostthat run a winny only cycle over 8 weeks only hope for a 7-10 lbs gain with some fat loss. We have yet to run a cycle of MD that long. I think things just need to be put in to perspecitive better.
Thats a good point, how much lean mass do you keep from a m1t cycle?? i see mdien guys seeing gains after they cycle off even.
On m1t i see lots of guys losing almost eveything they gained.. compared to losing fat and gaining muscle i would say MD is superior to M1t

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
This is what I used(for liquids, raws and tablets), 17a-methyl-17 beta-hydroxyestra-4,9 (10)-dien-3-one, this is the compound that has the great anabolic ratio in Vida. I beleive WL said the diol was less effective, although it does have its own intrinsic value.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I know that.. just not what it was advertised as. Thats where my problems are. The main thing being that the effective dose would be 1-3mg..

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know that.. just not what it was advertised as. Thats where my problems are. The main thing being that the effective dose would be 1-3mg..
From testing that was where I thought the dose would be. I didnt have very much powder to use for testing so it really is a est. I know I did real well on 5mgs and because of my size I thought 3mgs would be correct, same as prolangtum and loki.

so i posted some adjusted dosing schemes and that should help people out.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
1)DS Tabs

2)5mg

3)2 Weeks - so far

4)Great pumps and extreme vascularity. Up 3 pounds, but I'm not 100% sure it's a result of the M-Dien.

5)A minor break-out the first week. Has since subsided.

6)Absolutely. Although I believe it's more like Winny than the strength gainer some of the initial reports suggested it to be. Regardless, the lack of sides, and the results I've gotten thus far make me a fan.

Last edited:

jacshelb

Awards
Ok, I have a hypothesis on why M-D works better for some and not at all for others. Maybe the enzyme needed to process this hormone is greater in certain individuals and not so much in others. Am I way off here? Is this even a possiblity?

The other thing I would really like feedback on is: If the above is a possible explanation, would it help absorbtion to crush the tablets and let them absorb under the tongue? Is this a hormone that relies on liver enzymes to do its thing, or can it work its magic in the bloodstream on its own?

Please, if anyone can shed some light on these ideas, I would really appreciate it! I know I sound naive, but I'm not a newbie to the world of hormones- I'm just not a chemist either.

Thanks,

Jacob

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
bringing back an old thread...

i did a total of ~4 weeks on mdien. last week i started to see some puffy nips, not puffy nips but the area around it seems to be "puffy". a few days after i started t3 surprisingly enough, didnt think much of it cause i mean this is mdien.. well i started nolva a few days ago to be on the safe side cause it didnt go away and this isn't just water retention, ended the mdien yesterday and t3 dosage is at 50mcg and tapering down..

i dont have much experience with gyno symptoms so i dont know if this was anything to be worried about.

anyways, all in a kinda dissapointed.. but this is a good compound for cutting. i lost some BF while just on mdien.. w/ t3 i lost a lot of strength and my muscles look a lot less full.. lost about ~5 lbs on it. i don't think this is a strong enough compound to run with t3, but i've never run t3 before either so what do i know.

anyways have nolva on hand as always even w/ this compound.

peace