methyl dien results?

propho

Awards
  • Established
well I can see what he means.. cuz a lot of things if you chew them will effect you quicker.. but this is not the case when it comes to pH's.. for example back when I used to take E I would chew it up so it would work faster and hit me harder..

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

jacshelb

Awards
Anyone notice any significant hairloss? Anyone who is prone to on cycle? Would it be a bad idea to continue using finasteride while on MD?

Thanks,

Jacob

themadman

Awards
well I can see what he means.. cuz a lot of things if you chew them will effect you quicker.. but this is not the case when it comes to pH's.. for example back when I used to take E I would chew it up so it would work faster and hit me harder..
that is what i was trying to get across,cuz i know that with some drugs,meds,ect they say not to chew cuz it will intenceify the effects.

Bennett

Awards
The reason some drugs such as lortab are more potent when you chew them up is because they are time released,and when you chew them up it is no longer time released.

themadman

Awards
how does stacking MD with some type of NO2(LG cold fusion) sound?
It seems that most are getting leaner and harder on MD,so if you were to stack it with NO2(LG cold fusion) I think the pumps and hardness would would be insane.

turoati

Awards
I used DS's m-dien at 4mg for two weeks on a cutting cycle. The results were great, I lost about four pounds of fat and gained a few pounds of muscle. The results far exceeded my expectations. The training log is over at Avant called "Two Week Cut."

Bennett

Awards
I took NO2 for about a month and a half and it did'nt do anything for me.I got my bloodwork when I was taking it and my kidney values were all sky high,I quit taking it and they went back to normal.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I took NO2 for about a month and a half and it did'nt do anything for me.I got my bloodwork when I was taking it and my kidney values were all sky high,I quit taking it and they went back to normal.
interesting...

cscsguy

Awards
I'm almost done with week 2 on Designersupp's MD, using 5mg a day. I must say I haven't gained any weight at all since the start of this cycle, but strength is up on most exercises still and pumps are very nice. Something I've noticed over the past few days is that I've either gotten bigger or I managed to shrink all of my shirts in the wash this past week. All of my shirts are much tighter around the arms and back. Veins in the calves are sticking out more than normal as well, so this stuff might be kicking in now. Still have a few weeks left to fully assess this stuff, but I hope this is the start of something good!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with week 2 on Designersupp's MD, using 5mg a day. I must say I haven't gained any weight at all since the start of this cycle, but strength is up on most exercises still and pumps are very nice. Something I've noticed over the past few days is that I've either gotten bigger or I managed to shrink all of my shirts in the wash this past week. All of my shirts are much tighter around the arms and back. Veins in the calves are sticking out more than normal as well, so this stuff might be kicking in now. Still have a few weeks left to fully assess this stuff, but I hope this is the start of something good!

Sounds like a nice body comp change. Happened on my last M1T/4AD/4OHT cycle. Only gained a few pounds but burned off a bunch of fat..looked damned good, until the fat came back PC, lol.

Smokey

Awards
Starting week three now at 3mg ED, but thinking about bumping that up. Is everyone planning on PCT when coming off of this?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. :rolleyes:

propho

Awards
  • Established
smokey, definately bump it up.. i'd say 5mgs a day.. so i'm guessing the amount of mdien you have might not even be enough so order that and some nolva..nolva ASAP! everyone stockpiles this when cycling..

Smokey

Awards
Ummmmmm, have the PCT already planned, but thanks for your concerns! First time using this PH or any PH that has actually worked, since retiring from AS 2 years ago. So the flaming about PCT completely unnecessary, just wanted to get the thoughts on it when it comes to PH's. So f'n relax people.....

propho

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro, just lookin out.. but like i said.. definately bump up the dosage..

Smokey

Awards
No PCT, what the hell is this guy doing?
Hey Sifu, I know what the hell I am doing. Not some stupid lil 17 year old kid who is just popping pills of the latest fad. Been around the block more than once when it comes to alot harsher things than PH's, so relax. Just new to the latest wave of PH's that actually seem to work. So thanks for your great advice...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chill out. I don't care what experiance you have or in what field it is in. When you take a powerful PH and ask about the PCT after the fact it is foolish. Look at my other threads, I give plenty of good advice. And I never advize no PCT after anything.

Smokey

Awards
Chill out. I don't care what experiance you have or in what field it is in. When you take a powerful PH and ask about the PCT after the fact it is foolish. Look at my other threads, I give plenty of good advice. And I never advize no PCT after anything.
Like I said, I have clomid sitting here waiting, but just wanted to get some more people's thoughts on it when it comes to PH. The last time I dealt with PH's was back in the 19NorAndro days which were all CRAP!! So just looking for some more info, can never have too many opinions, reviews, and information.

Smokey

Awards
Sifu, to be honest with you, it is what I have always used coming off any cycles I have done. Never had any problems with it, minus a few of the "trails" side effect that is common with clomid. I will admit however, I have been quite intrigued lately about the reports I am reading on how people are now preferring nolva over clomid for PCT.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No offense was meant, I just wondered why. I used clomid before nolva, but now that I have used nolva I will never go back.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to my wife throwing out my nolva I did no pct my last m1t cycle and I didn't die, pass out, get tits or grow a third head. While it may not be advisable to not do a pct and it wouldn't be something to practice . Some of you guys act like the earth will stop rotating which leads me to believe that half of ya have no real experience with any of this stuff but are just board warriors regurgitating crap you read about.

Smokey

Awards
No offense was meant, I just wondered why. I used clomid before nolva, but now that I have used nolva I will never go back.
No prob Sifu, knew you were just being curious. So you like nolva's that much better huh? I think I am going to pick them up for next time around. What sort of doses you been taking coming off PH's?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
40mg a day for the first two weeks, 20mg a day for the next two weeks after that.

It is cheap as hell to make your own.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Due to my wife throwing out my nolva I did no pct my last m1t cycle and I didn't die, pass out, get tits or grow a third head. While it may not be advisable to not do a pct and it wouldn't be something to practice . Some of you guys act like the earth will stop rotating which leads me to believe that half of ya have no real experience with any of this stuff but are just board warriors regurgitating crap you read about.

Of course you won't die. However I will say this. The shut down, on M1T was worse than test, or any other AAS for me.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was shut down with out a doubt. Like I was saying PCT is a good thing but it just seems sometimes I read threads where a guy asks a simple question and you gbet a bunch of one liners where people act as if they will die or how could they ever do PH and not have clomid or nolva on hand.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Oh **** the secret is out. Didn't you know none of us actually use any of the stuff we discuss. :rolleyes:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NPursuit, that comment was directed towards some of the people not everyone by anymeans.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely wait for confirmation on purity before buying.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I was shut down with out a doubt. Like I was saying PCT is a good thing but it just seems sometimes I read threads where a guy asks a simple question and you gbet a bunch of one liners where people act as if they will die or how could they ever do PH and not have clomid or nolva on hand.
well you forget that ONE of the reason's why you should have it is you COULD develop gyno hence the reason why you should always have it handy..

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
PCT is more important than the cycle.

propho

Awards
  • Established
hence.. Anti-Gyno is more important than cycle..

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
correct, and solidifying gains

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
i've been on mdien for 2 weeks now, first week on 6mg a few days at 8mg and the rest on 10mg. still haven't seen much, only increased pumps.. but even those don't compare to m1t for example, they're not painful.. you can't see my lower back bursting out thru my shirt after I do deads like you could on m1t.

no strength (nothing more than my usual rep increases off cycle)
no weight or body comp changes. i haven't been measuring all my body but my chest/arm measurements are the same as before.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
i've been on mdien for 2 weeks now, first week on 6mg a few days at 8mg and the rest on 10mg. still haven't seen much, only increased pumps.. but even those don't compare to m1t for example, they're not painful.. you can't see my lower back bursting out thru my shirt after I do deads like you could on m1t.

no strength (nothing more than my usual rep increases off cycle)
no weight or body comp changes. i haven't been measuring all my body but my chest/arm measurements are the same as before.
give it another,man...keep us updated.is it DS MD?

westniles

Awards
I am going to bump up my dose to 8 mg this week. I plan on running the MD for 5 weeks alone to give it a fair shot.

If all of these people using the new tabs run high doses and get no results, what then?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That's the name of the game when using brand-spanking new compounds that have never been used in the real world. What looks good on paper may not be so good in the gym...but I hope this is not true since I have 5 bottles of this stuff, lol.

I may stack it with a dermal just to see if that will kick it up a notch. I'll probably start around 8-10 mg sometime in July.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well at least M4OHN, M5AA, and M1,4ADD are good products.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Mdien results

This is my second week. It took Two weeks to see any results, i have gotten alot more vascular and harder. i was mad because I was not seeing any results but with pro hormones you just have to give it time. HOPE EVERYBODY BODY GETS SOME GOOD RESULTS. THANX.