Alpha 1 and M-LMG cycle suggestions

Mbss

Awards
I am wondering if I could stack anything to run a 3-4 week cycle of CEL Alpha 1 or should I just run the product by itself?

I am 24 225lbs @ 5'11" and about 12 percent bodyfat.
My history of cycles are as follows:
-Halodrol 50 and Orastan-E
-The orginal Universal Animal Stak
-Evolution Labs Omnevol
-CEL M-drol
-CEL M-drol P-Plex bridge
-CEL M-drol pulse cycle
-CEL E-stane

After all aforementioned cycles, proper PCT protocol was followed with SERMs mostly tamoxifen.

Also for the cycle after the Alpha 1 (with proper recovery time inbetween of coarse), I would like to run M-LMG and was inquiring as to stacking with E-stane or running it solo as well.

My goals are strength and muscle size, more concerned about muscle size though.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
You ran a cycle of animal pak??

Id run the alpha one alone and then stack the lmg and e stane in another cycle

Mbss

Awards
I'm sorry I meant the Animal STAK. The original with 150mg of Androstenedione and 50mg of Androstenediol.

Mbss

Awards
Also, I was looking for a dosage protocol for the M-LMG stack for someone like me that has prohormone experience and over 200lbs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd try to get your hands on some underground 4-androdiol, and then run alpha one stacked with animal stak1 plus the 4-diol.

this would be a great cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I was looking for a dosage protocol for the M-LMG stack for someone like me that has prohormone experience and over 200lbs.
nvm, disregard everything i said, i weigh under 200, and dont know anything about steroids.:sad6:

Mbss

Awards
LOL I can't get a hold of Animal Stak 1 or UG 4 androdiol. Bascially, I have access to all the CEL products.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
has anyone really bothered with alpha-1 since it came out?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
read only a few logs on it, did you use formastane on cycle?

Mbss

Awards
One more question about the M-LMG stack....should I stack the product with E-Stane or with D-Plex? I am more susceptible to water retention than most due to hypothyroidism which is treated by the way.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyl one test i dont think would be a good stack with max lmg. could possibly create too many sides.
maybe alpha one and dermacrine, or 4-ad utt xl.

otherwise, just run it solo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more question about the M-LMG stack....should I stack the product with E-Stane or with D-Plex? I am more susceptible to water retention than most due to hypothyroidism which is treated by the way.
estane would go best with max lmg.