FRL 5-Alpha vs Stano as "Test base" for SDMZ 2.0/LMG??

mattias

Awards
In a few weeks I'll start a SDMZ 2.0/LMG cycle.
I choose between these two as a "test base" to combat some sides like lethargy.
Stano is cheaper, but the 5-Alpha looks more potent.
What do you guys think?

wrathchild281

Awards
Ur gonna run Superdrol, dymethazine, max lmg and ur asking what else to add in as test base? Run just the sd/dmz in my opinion. Save lmg for a different run with some tren or 14add IMO

wrathchild281

Awards
I think a quad stack is pretty crazy but if ur a crazy kind of fella then add in he other of the two ph's I recommended. Good luck with the side mayne.

wrathchild281

Awards
Reread ur topic my b. I would go alpha>stano. Alpha seems to b crazy high priced any chance u found a good score? Let me I know thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A test base would be test, or a ph that converts into it.

wrathchild281

Awards
Alpha and 14add aren't test base? What about dermacrine or trenazone?

mattias

Awards
What's ur opinion on stacking Superdrol, dmz, lmg and a test base? Lol..Unnecessary sides much?
It´s not Superdrol in SDMZ 2.0,it´s Dzine and Ultradrol.
If it had been Superdrol I had not hesitated to use a test base.
Superdrol is the king of lethargy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It´s not Superdrol in SDMZ 2.0,it´s Dzine and Ultradrol.
If it had been Superdrol I had not hesitated to use a test base.
Superdrol is the king of lethargy.
You don't have any test base listed. If you have test, use it.

wrathchild281

Awards
Methylstenbolone (aka M-Sten), comparitively speaking, is still fairly new and touted as a replacement for Supderol. Structurally, In terms of visual results, M-Sten more closely resembles Superdrol, providing a hard, dense, and dry appearance. When it comes to strength enhancement, M-Sten will perform impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. Like other DHT derivatives, M-Sten lacks the ability to aromatize, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction, meaning reduced risk of undesirable sides.

Now the thing here is if this is "real" M-Tren an effective doage would be around 8mg with a high dose being around 12-16mg max. Two caps here has you at 20mg a day. That's something to be concerned about IMO.

^why not save the lmg and run it next with something else...u already got 2 powerful ph's u want to add in lmg and then asking about adding in another? i dont understand ur reasoning unless ur theory is "when in doubt add in another ph" holy unnecessary sides

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey jbr can u bless me with an answer to my question with ur expertise?
5-alpha can def help with lethargy and such, but it is not a "test base". Dermacrine is the only product you listed that could fall into the "test base" catagory as it is a DHEA. FRL's Alpha Bulk or AMS's 4-ad could also be named as well as others.

wrathchild281

Awards
5-alpha can def help with lethargy and such, but it is not a "test base". Dermacrine is the only product you listed that could fall into the "test base" catagory as it is a DHEA. FRL's Alpha Bulk or AMS's 4-ad could also be named as well as others.
Ur the man thanks dude

Im starting up some dmz/lmg would you add in test base for that? next run i was gonna do sd/halo maybe that one would be better for test base since lethargy is common with sd? thanks

mattias

Awards
Thanks mate.
I used Dermacrine last time and it worked very well.
But now it is impossible to find Dermacrine here in Europe.
I read somewhere that it is not produced anymore.
5-Alpha is not a test base,but what would you recommend for fighting lethargy,Alpha-5, 4AD and Alpha bulk?
or is it just to pick one of them?