TRT Blasting and Crusing Help

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I'm currently on HRT+HCG.

I'm using 300mg of a compounded T-gel + 100iu HCG Daily. I have plenty of Adex and only use .25mg 2x a week, if any at all.

Total T - 1000+ng/dl
E2 - 20's
Free T - Slightly above the range

Now, I'm ready to do a cycle. I've ran RPN Havoc on top of TRT and it was great. Strangely, although it was non-aromatizing, I needed more arimidex with the havoc usage.

I'm now ready to use Testosterone Enanthate or some basic Testosterone Ester.

I'd like to run around 600mg/week for 10weeks. Kickstarted with Havoc for the first 6.

My question is, should I discontinue the usage of my T cream? Using the T cream would put me at a much higher level that 600mg of test alone. When should I discontinue? OR should I continue the usage and use less T to total up to a 600mg cycle?

I'm on the Gel instead of the Injections because hte E2 is lower, DHT is higher and its easier and I dont have to worry about thousands of holes in my body for life.

I do however, have no problem using injectables ofr a cycle.

Finally, how long would it take for my blood levels to return to my current levels of HRT. I will be tested every 6 months.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
IMO, i would stop the gel while running the test-e. after u stop the injections, the next day begin the gel again. considering the half life of test-e is ~14 days, then by day 28 ur levels should return to normal

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
IMO, i would stop the gel while running the test-e. after u stop the injections, the next day begin the gel again. considering the half life of test-e is ~14 days, then by day 28 ur levels should return to normal
so in all actuality, the test-e would be easier to hide than using an oral...as long as I let it clear. An oral would skew the liver enzymes and cholestrol noticeably :)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
hey monster, just out of curiosity, how old are you?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
so if i am understanding you correctly, you are worried about haveing your trt yanked out from under you?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established

No, I'm not worried, just rather not confuse the situation any.

Additionally, I want to know all the possible variables and what to expect if I venture into a Test-E cycle.

Right now, like I said, I'm on T-Gel. I feel awesome. My levels are great. My E2 is under control. My thyroid is spot on. However, T-gel provides MUCH MUCH higher DHT than Injections. The additional DHT counteracts the effects of E2.

So, If I switch to the shots for 10 weeks, I'm wonder just how different will it affect me. If the risk of loosing my libido, messing up my hormones, and throwing everything off track is high then its certainly not worth it...

As of now, it seems like the minimalist route would be...

-Continue Gel/HCG Daily during the first 2 weeks of the shots.
- Drop Gel the 3rd week before the Test-E hits. Up the arimidex around week 2-3 from .25 E3D to .25EOD.
-Continue shots for 8-10 additional weeks.
-Begin Gel again 7 days after last shot

Still trying to decide if I should kickstart with Havoc for the first 6 weeks?
Still contemplating how to run my HCG. I currently run it ED at 100iu. People on-cycle of injection run it like 500iu 3x week at the end. IMO thats retarded. 500iu shots at a time raise E2, and theres no point in waiting all the way until the end. HCG keeps endogenous test pumping...why not run it ED all the way through.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking, why are you on HRT at such a young age? I always hear of all these guys 40/50+ starting their HRT.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking, why are you on HRT at such a young age? I always hear of all these guys 40/50+ starting their HRT.
T levels only in the 300-400 range. I know its "on the range", but its not satisfactory for me at to be in my 20's

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
are you self prescribed or you go through a doctor?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
If you're just worried about having elevated test levels (and not metabolite detection), you'll be fine after around 2 weeks. This is when enanthate levels start to get real low and we begin PCT. 28 days and you will be completely androgen depleted, so make sure to start the gel maybe 10 days after your last shot.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
If you're just worried about having elevated test levels (and not metabolite detection), you'll be fine after around 2 weeks. This is when enanthate levels start to get real low and we begin PCT. 28 days and you will be completely androgen depleted, so make sure to start the gel maybe 10 days after your last shot.
execellent. The gel kicks in immediately, correct? Like within 3 days its stablized, so as soon as I feel my levels dropping Ill start the gel.

However, i'm also trying to figure out the front side. What about, when do I drop the gel? Will the first shot of 250mg provide enough T, in the first week, before it gets a chance to compound on the next shots, for me to drop the gel?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
execellent. The gel kicks in immediately, correct? Like within 3 days its stablized, so as soon as I feel my levels dropping Ill start the gel.

However, i'm also trying to figure out the front side. What about, when do I drop the gel? Will the first shot of 250mg provide enough T, in the first week, before it gets a chance to compound on the next shots, for me to drop the gel?
Test E has a 5-8 day half-life (depending on a bunch of factors and what study you look at). After a week, that 250mg shot will have released roughly 87mg of actual test into your bloodstream (about what a healthy male produces in a week). I'd wait 10 days before dropping the gel, just to be on the safe side.

So to reiterate, you should drop the gel 10 days after your first injection, and start it again maybe 10 days after your last injection.