Chest soreness after PCT

weave

Awards
Im from different forums but new here since i couldnt find what I was looking for yet, hopefully ppl here can help me out.

Ive experienced some Chest soreness during PCT on/off and still feeling this after it was completed. Its on/off soreness only in the right side of my chest area, sometimes I feel it in the nipple but most likely I feel sore in the right pec muscle. I Havent been able to find any lump after many check-ups couldnt find anything. I dont look much puffy althought my BF is between 14 and 15%. Nipples are looking pretty much the same (no enlargement). My concerned nipple isnt sensitive to touch, but only when i push and put pressure and sometimes I feel it when contracting my chest hard...

Couldnt find someone with the same symptoms, researched alot of gyno cases, every1 seem to have a lump but i dont(knocking wood). I've letro and more nolva on the way. I'm looking for advice what I should do, am i developing anything? Who has experienced this? Its been 7 days now after PCT was completed and its still there.

Cycle : CEL D-zine 5 week @ 30mg
PCT : Nolva 5 week 20/20/10/10/10
right now : 7 days after PCT

I Feel good and recovered, keep most of my gains and strength. Bloodwork was schedule in 2 or 3 weeks.

thanks for your time guys,

Frank.

h2bEK

Awards
Looks like your are taking all the correct coarses of action, but this doesn't seem to be gyno at all from your description. Keep an eye on everything and dose one of the AI's if you notice a lump developing. To me this sounds like you strained something so I would just rest your chest for a week or so...