Trestolone - Red Face & Chest. Why?

BioHackJack

Awards
I'm on 20mg of Trestolone ED along with a low dose of Test. I'm also taking Anastrozol EOD, Ralox EOD, P5P ED, DIM ED, and blood pressure meds ED that are keeping my BP at the high end of the normal range....maybe my top number might get a little above... up to 125 sometimes. I'm really trying to keep my estrogen low this time and I think it's working because I haven't gotten any nipple sensations yet. But.... my face and chest are sunburn red. Everything else seems to be going very well with this cycle.

Why do you think I'm getting the red face and red chest? Any suggestions?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get that too... always looks like I have been at the beach. as you noted the BP is one thing but this stuff heats you up and I think it's kind of like being flushed after a good work out or run. cut back on carbs a bit and see it that helps. especially fast acting ones.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not always a BP issue. Flushing can happen for many reasons.

MT2 and some other peptides make me super red in the face, neck and chest and it subsides after hours. But my BP stays low.

It could be BP related too though. Break your dosages up smaller more often if you can. Test it out. Try diff compounds minus other ones and see if you can dial it in, to one certain compound, or a few, or if its the combo of all of them causing it.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get that too... always looks like I have been at the beach. as you noted the BP is one thing but this stuff heats you up and I think it's kind of like being flushed after a good work out or run. cut back on carbs a bit and see it that helps. especially fast acting ones.
I get the same exact thing on dbol so I think mine is a bp/ water issue don't get it with any other compound

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
" I'm also taking Anastrozol EOD, Ralox EOD, P5P ED, DIM ED, and blood pressure meds ED "

IMO if a drug requires that many other drugs just to run I think taking a step back and asking: Is this ****, trest, worth the chemical burden I have to bear in order to successfully tolerate it? 99% of the time it is not IMO.

If the only thing that existed anaboliclly was trest then we would have to do what needs to be done to take it. Since this is NOT the case I have to ask, why date such a high maintenance drug?

BioHackJack

Awards
.... why take such a high maintenance drug?
[/QUOTE]

Yep, I hear ya! Well, Trest is the only injectable AAS that I have a source for at the moment. Funny thing is....now it seems I'm looking for another compound to take away my redface. High maintenance is right!!

I'll try cutting back on carbs, playing with dosages/timing, and experiment with isolating the compounds.

BioHackJack

Awards
take some and find out.
hands down my all time favorite.
xR1pp3RX, I've been wanting to try Tren. How would you say Trest compares? I'm happy to hear you say that Trest is your favorite since it's all I can get at the moment. So, maybe I don't need to look any further. By the way, you've given me good advice about this stuff before...much appreciated.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it's on par with tren ergogenically. tren, however, gives me mental issues whereas trest just makes me feel great. tren wins in the fatloss dept, but at the cost of sleep generally speakign of course.

BioHackJack

Awards
it's on par with tren ergogenically. tren, however, gives me mental issues whereas trest just makes me feel great. tren wins in the fatloss dept, but at the cost of sleep generally speakign of course.
Thanks. Sounds like Trest might be Best! I do love the Feel-Good factor, libido spike, and lack of sleep issues from Trest Ace! I'll be stacking it with M-Sten for the last 6 weeks so maybe that'll help with fat-loss. The estrogen spike from Trest sure isn't helping to trim off belly fat that's for sure!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Sounds like Trest might be Best! I do love the Feel-Good factor, libido spike, and lack of sleep issues from Trest Ace! I'll be stacking it with M-Sten for the last 6 weeks so maybe that'll help with fat-loss. The estrogen spike from Trest sure isn't helping to trim off belly fat that's for sure!
try cutting back on carbs a bit. you may be experiencing the dreaded trest bloat. It really should be getting you lean. Im a fatty when I am not working hard on diet and exercise but, trest gets me peeled. For whatever reason most people I have talked to agree, trest is carb hungry but at a massive cost, and that's a beer keg belly for days!

BioHackJack

Awards
try cutting back on carbs a bit. you may be experiencing the dreaded trest bloat. It really should be getting you lean. Im a fatty when I am not working hard on diet and exercise but, trest gets me peeled. For whatever reason most people I have talked to agree, trest is carb hungry but at a massive cost, and that's a beer keg belly for days!
Haha...yep, I think I do have the Trest Bloat. I can really feel it when I bend over to tie my shoes. Definitely been eating more carbs this time around...that must be it! Thanks....I'll drop some carbs and hopefully both the belly bloat and red-face will begin to disappear. Oh also I've been drinking a lot of Gatorade Zero. I bet the salt and electrolytes are contributing to the bloat and water retention. :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
consider running a cyclic keto or timed keto diet for best results IMO

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
take some and find out.
hands down my all time favorite.

I have, many times and IMO/IME it was COMPLETELY underwhelming. Before everyone jumps down my throat I used the OG PO from PHF so it was real. It works yes but it does not do anything magical that IMO would justify me taking 4+ other drugs just to run it. 99% of the greatest physiques were built WITHOUT trest and while it can work well it's not a unicorn with magic beans.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have, many times and IMO/IME it was COMPLETELY underwhelming. Before everyone jumps down my throat I used the OG PO from PHF so it was real. It works yes but it does not do anything magical that IMO would justify me taking 4+ other drugs just to run it. 99% of the greatest physiques were built WITHOUT trest and while it can work well it's not a unicorn with magic beans.
actually it has many magic beans. have you looked at the wild and crazy data from the studies?> anyhow Im not argueing against your take on it. we all have favorites, this is mine.

also on a side note, I dont need anything other than anastrozol with trest.

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
actually it has many magic beans. have you looked at the wild and crazy data from the studies?> anyhow Im not argueing against your take on it. we all have favorites, this is mine.

also on a side note, I dont need anything other than anastrozol with trest.
Out of curiosity:

Have you used all the more traditional AAS?

If yes what do you feel trest has provided/done that they have not?

Are you more ectomorphic/naturally lean to begin with and growing is the biggest challenge in bbing for you?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Out of curiosity:

Have you used all the more traditional AAS?

If yes what do you feel trest has provided/done that they have not?

Are you more ectomorphic/naturally lean to begin with and growing is the biggest challenge in bbing for you?
1. yes. most anything you can think of including real pharma gear from back in the day. (I'm old). I don't think I ever ran 1 test cyp. but ran most orals too.
2.Trest provides a few things I don't get from the rest. one is an obvious and almost annoying libido, Rock solid boners and the ability to actually shoot a load. (Something the others that raise libido, like phera for example, don't really allow for). two the recovery on trest for me is second to none. no matter how hard I have tried, I cannot get sore when I run trest, ever. Third it gives me a nice boost in strength, oils my joints a little like deca, and burns fat almost as good as dienolone or tren without the sleep issues I get from those.
3. I am an endomorph, who has a fairly easy time growing but struggle to stay lean.

for me the closest thing to trest in traditional format would be NPP and Dienolone. both of those are similar if you get down to it. tren is close too but it makes me a bit mental so again trest still is better in my opinion.

if you're an ecto, I've seen great things come from test and d bol or test and EQ. done right those stacks present their own handful of side effects so it's kind of subjective to the end user.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. yes. most anything you can think of including real pharma gear from back in the day. (I'm old). I don't think I ever ran 1 test cyp. but ran most orals too.
2.Trest provides a few things I don't get from the rest. one is an obvious and almost annoying libido, Rock solid boners and the ability to actually shoot a load. (Something the others that raise libido, like phera for example, don't really allow for). two the recovery on trest for me is second to none. no matter how hard I have tried, I cannot get sore when I run trest, ever. Third it gives me a nice boost in strength, oils my joints a little like deca, and burns fat almost as good as dienolone or tren without the sleep issues I get from those.
3. I am an endomorph, who has a fairly easy time growing but struggle to stay lean.

for me the closest thing to trest in traditional format would be NPP and Dienolone. both of those are similar if you get down to it. tren is close too but it makes me a bit mental so again trest still is better in my opinion.

if you're an ecto, I've seen great things come from test and d bol or test and EQ. done right those stacks present their own handful of side effects so it's kind of subjective to the end user.
Fair enough. Do you personally have to run a fleet of ancillaries to tolerate trest?

I know I am in the minority but trest did **** all for my libido but tobe fair this applies to almost everything. These days I hope for libido neutral when running something.

." I don't think I ever ran 1 test cyp."
Now you HAVE TO run 1-TC with trest..........gold at the end of the anabolic rainbow awaits you! Joking, not joking it would be a great combo.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fair enough. Do you personally have to run a fleet of ancillaries to tolerate trest?

I know I am in the minority but trest did **** all for my libido but tobe fair this applies to almost everything. These days I hope for libido neutral when running something.

." I don't think I ever ran 1 test cyp."
Now you HAVE TO run 1-TC with trest..........gold at the end of the anabolic rainbow awaits you! Joking, not joking it would be a great combo.
I thought I posted this but, I get away with an AI though I usually have inhibit p on hand too if needed. kind of depends on the ester and the stack.