Side effects of Nolva

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Nolva, by itself....

I've read the PDR on this subject and I've noticed sometimes things in print don't really translate well (i.e. aren't necessarily true).

I was wondering how many people here experience side effects with Nolva and what they were?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I cant directly say that Tamoxifen is causing some of these things buuuutt...
If I take over 60mg I cant eat much all day, mostly get an upset stomach that doesnt go away.
I swear some of my joints start aching when I start with the tamox, but that could be in my head or unrelated.

Nothing terrible though...

enzyme

Awards
The PDR is a scaaary thing to read about side-effects. Everything that happened to all the subjects in the clinical trials, whether related to nolvadex or not, will be included. And, oddly enough, the overwhelming majority of those subjects were women...go figure ;)

Are you experiencing something specific, and wondering if nolva is to blame, or just wondering what might happen? I am on it right now and not experiencing anything except a lack of breast-tissue growth and a general non-bloatedness.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I notice headaches when i start a PCT and the dosage is higher, but they usually subside by week 2.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
The PDR is a scaaary thing to read about side-effects. ;)

Are you experiencing something specific, and wondering if nolva is to blame, or just wondering what might happen? I am on it right now and not experiencing anything except a lack of breast-tissue growth and a general non-bloatedness.
This will be my first cycle and first pct...so I'm just trying to research all possibilities in what to expect.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get acne, but nothing else. If you want worse side effects look at clomid.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Hot flashes especially at night and acne other than that everything was fine for me
Clomid made me look like I had chicken pocks and turned me into a whiny bitch. I lasted 5 days on it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is suppose to be one of the safest drugs we use. Used at moderate levals I have never heard of anyone suffering anything more than the ocasional hot flash. For my PCT I also run nolva 40mg ed for the first 2 weeks and 20 mg ed for the next 2. have never had a problem but could get away with less I think if needed. I don't know that I would take over 40mg at any given time though.
I have never ran clomid becuase I can get moody just on my own :D (J/K, lot of side to clomid so I avoid it)