Nolvadex side effects

synergy7

Banned
Awards
My pecks feel really hard and tight at the moment, I'm thinking they could be swollen ? I've also noticed slight jabbing pains in one nipple here and there. I'm doing a bold proto stack.

I read the side effects to nolvadex as the leaflet said that came with it.

I had a head fit lol.

I'm very sensative from any side effects from anything.

What are the sides in men ? my eyes feel a bit slow at times when looking around everything feels alot slower than usual. how ever this had started before nolva.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Side Effects
According to the National Cancer Institute, Tamoxifen side effects for men include the risk of stroke, blood clots and cataracts. Men experience symptoms such as headache, skin rash, nausea and impotence.Tamoxifen may also cause infertility in patients taking the drug. Because there is the potential for harm to a fetus, it is recommended that patients do not attempt to conceive while on the drug. According to Chemocare.com, patients taking Tamoxifen should avoid sun exposure, drink alcohol sparingly, eat well and get enough rest to avoid fatigue. In addition, patients should not stop taking the medication without medical approval.

-http://www.ehow.com/about_5072916_tamoxifen-side-effects-men.html

synergy7

Banned
Awards
I did read that article gamer, How often are thease side effects in are community ?

Is blindness possible in men or blurred vision ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a chance that your vision may take a hit, and a rare chance you would go blind.. Lets hope you are not that one in a millionth person...

synergy7

Banned
Awards
best thing to do if it does take a hit ? if you stop whilst on cycle then gyno would come ?

michael75

michael75

Awards
You could read the side effects of many things and get freaked out,take steroids for instance...Lots and lots of possible dodgy side effects,but we still take them.

If your going to take risks with steroids then whats the big deal in taking Nolvadex?