What PH would you recommend

mjswss57

Awards
Im trying to stock up before everything is gone. Currently have Epistane and M-drol. I will be doing my first cyle of epi here in a few weeks and it will by my first PH cycle. If all goes well with the epi what would be a solid middle ground between epi and mdrol? Still trying ot get some experience with PH's under my belt before i decide to jump from epi to mdrol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phera Plex.

If I could only use 1 steroid for the rest of my life, i would choose SD. If i could use only 2 for the rest of my life, I would choose SD and PP.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal, Why PPlex over anything else?
Just my personal experience... I found epi to be a good hardener but worthless for mass and strength, Hdrol almost too weak to be practical, and tren to not be worth the sides.

PP is a steroid with no weaknesses as far as I am concerned. It provides mass, it provides strength, it's "safer" than SD in terms of toxicity and the rate of bad sides like libido loss and gyno. The only side i got from it were a couple backpumps the first time I ran it, none the second time I ran it (at higher dose) [edit: started getting nip sensitivity towards the end of 2nd PP cycle when at 50mg, but it was mild, and went away when i stopped taking it]. Personally i feel that the bloat associated with PP is due entirely to diet, that's my experience, I first bulked with it and gained a decent amount of size and strength, weak compared to SD but good compared to all the other steroids I've tried. And I have also used PP on a recomp, where the strength and size gains were very marginal, but in the mirror I could tell I made good progress, and that was the goal of my recomp anyway.

A lot of people report a feeling of well-being on PP, a good alpha-feeling. One member here described it as manliness in a bottle. LOL. I don't love PP as much as SD, but of all the steroids I've tried, it gets my #2 spot.

I think the best way to run PP is in excess of 4 weeks. A 5 week run with moderate doses in the 20mg range and working into the 30mg range is really ideal for someone's 2nd cycle or so when they're looking for a sure way to gain some mass.

mjswss57

Awards
What is the best clone to get that is still available? I have found Phera-Vol by EST but from the reviews on it I have read its garbage and EST isnt a very noteworthy company

mjswss57

Awards
Also found Pheravol-V my chaparral labs. In my experience ive never seen this company before. Anyone else have experience with this productof company? Reliable?

warmachine09

Awards
Depending on your goals. Theres a good OTC horomone post in the forums. Gives an Idea of what to expect for each one. Ive had great results from RPN havoc!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is the best clone to get that is still available? I have found Phera-Vol by EST but from the reviews on it I have read its garbage and EST isnt a very noteworthy company
I have heard other people complain about the EST brand. The EST clones I have run however have been legit.

Unreal - Have you ran Dianabol?
No, i wish. I coulda gotten some Dbol, but in the end I thought why should I when I've got so much SD and PP which i know are effective and which are far cheaper? No matter how good a source I find, I've never found orals like abombs and dbol cheaper than I can find SD and PP.

I'm sure I'll try some eventually. But as it is, I've got so many orals that I don't plan on buying anymore for a long, long time. I've got enough to tie up my liver for half a decade. Yay.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I prefer PP over SD anyday. Ill never touch sd again...

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
No, i wish. I coulda gotten some Dbol, but in the end I thought why should I when I've got so much SD and PP which i know are effective and which are far cheaper? No matter how good a source I find, I've never found orals like abombs and dbol cheaper than I can find SD and PP.

I'm sure I'll try some eventually. But as it is, I've got so many orals that I don't plan on buying anymore for a long, long time. I've got enough to tie up my liver for half a decade. Yay.
I bought a bunch of SD because I thought that would be my go-to oral steroid. I tried it at 10mg 1x/week for a while and really liked the effects. But, recently I tried it in an actual cycle at 30mg/day. I was running it with 70-100mg/day of Tren Ace. A few days into the cycle I started feeling like crap. Very lethargic and grouchy. I was just going to "suck it up", but it was having an effect on my training sessions. I thought maybe it was the Tren, but when I swapped out 30mg of SD for 50mg of Dianabol, within a couple days the crappy feeling subsided and I felt pretty amazing.

Honestly I haven't had much interest in Dianabol before my little run with it. For some reason it never really interested me. In fact, I just happened to have some which is why I ran it. But, after running it myself, I see what all the hype is about. It's pretty f***in' amazing if you ask me and goes with Tren perfectly. By that I mean I went up to 100mg/day TA and 50mg/day Dianabol (no Testosterone) and had very little side effects. I was told my body radiated heat at night but that's about it, and my libido was even better than pre-cycle. My cardio was also pretty much toast, but that isn't important to me while on cycle and it pretty much went back to normal within a few days post-cycle.

Just my $.02 - I say try it, you might like it. :cool:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say check out what Primordial Performance is about to come out with.

gottabecool

Awards
I have run PP, and Epi...I like PP better. Propadrol however needs to go DIAF.

For PP, I used EST's, CEL, and NTBM brands. All seemed to do the job. The CEL is the only one out of the three that doesn't have an AI in the capsules with it.

trojanman1016

Awards
Superdrone by primordial performances (best imo)
M-drol
superplexx 2
sustevol (i think thats banned now Though)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say Turinabol LV. Dont have to Super just yet.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
SD,Phera definately, although I do like xtren too.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
I had better results with Purus Labs' E-pol than with any anadrol or d-bol I've ever ran. It worked wonders for me. 17lbs in four weeks with little bloat and great strength gains. I didn't exactly feel like a million bucks all the time, but I felt like Superman in the gym. I've felt much worse on anadrol though than I did with E-pol. It definitely gets my vote!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far the best superdrol i've ran is mastavol by aps.
havn't ran superdrone, but it's got some good reviews over at phf.

I would put mdrol in the back d/t it being up in the air on whether your bottle will produce results or not. most likely it will.

superdrol at 10mg each day is nice.

hd is my fav though.

hd/pp for size/strength