Transdermal

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
If i want to have 500mg of 1 test, and 400mg of 4AD per serving of bulknutrition's transdermal how many grams of each do i need to add to the bottle.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If i want to have 500mg of 1 test, and 400mg of 4AD per serving of bulknutrition's transdermal how many grams of each do i need to add to the bottle.
You will need 500mg of 1-test and 400mg of 4AD per serving. :D

Sorry for being a smart ass.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
You want someone else to do the math for you? heheh

It says right on the site, 5 sprays per serving, 30 servings per bottle.

Glad to be of service. :D

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
OK sorry I'm probably just being a dumbass but does that mean that if you have 15 grams of 1 test in the bottle that each serving will have 500mg in it.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you are going to get 15 grams of 1 test in there.

azgymrat

Awards
I want to give you a good answer to this but it's just too early in the morning to think about it.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pjflynn, If theres 5 sprays per serving and 30 servings per bottle and label will tell you how much liquid theres in there, I think its 120ml. So 150 sprays out of 120ml will give 1.25ml per spray.

Work out the powder to add and use the estimate of x% absorption. One reason for not giving straight answers is to protect the underaged and you're sounding like one ;)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just tired from watching UFC last night..can't think properly right now.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Sorry not trying to get 15 grams in there. I was using that as an example. Correct me if i'm wrong but 7.5 grams of 1 test in a 30 serving bottle equals out to 250mg a serving. I'm sure I sound like a jackass, but I'm just new to prohormones. Thanks for the help.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never customized my own transdermal (too lazy) but someone correct me if I'm wrong, if you want 500mgs per serving, then you would need 15 grams of 1-Test in the bottle (at least that's what I'm getting from the math) and if that's the case PJ you would just have to increase the sprays per serving, because you won't be able to put that much 1-Test and 4-AD in one bottle.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
yeah i would just go with two servings a day. I appreciate the help my brain was dead the other day, and i couldn't figure out the math. It's really easy though. I'm just a DA sometimes.