M1T and LG4ad+

juststarting

Awards
I wanted to start an M1T cycle pretty soon. I was going to add in 4ad to combat with the lathargy and to help deal with the shut down of the M1T. I was going to use the build your own from PN but since they are out at the moment and have been for a while now I looked into the LG4ad+. I am ok witht he 4ad, and the hydroxytest but adding the m4ad is the part that I am confused about. I have always read that it is not good to mix methyls.

What is everyone's thought on this product and should it be combined with M1t. Also what dosage (how many squirts should I be looking at).

My othe option is just to wait and get just the 4ad.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
I can't say whether or not it is safe to do this, but I can tell you 2 things:

1. They (LegalGear) sell those 2 products (along with Formastat) as "The Ultimate Hardcore Stack" - so they are advertising and recommending these 2 products together.

2. I took both of those for 2 weeks. (I only had PCT for 1 cycle. I never recieved the rest of the PCT in time, so I didn't continue on). I also did not have my blood tested - so I can't tell you it was "safe" to do so. How's about "I took a lot of milk thistle, and I feel fine." :)

I doubt that answers your question - but it's the best I can do to help.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for regular 4ad. 4ad+ is a stupid idea IMO. The reason substances are methylated is to make them close to 100% oral availability. Why methylate 4ad & put it in a transdermal which only gets absorbed 30-40%? It makes no sense to me.

Then you have the stacking 2 methyls thing, so i wouldn't use it with m1t.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, anyone else?
I am actually starting a cycle on the 1st with M1T and LG 4AD+. Its going to be a 6 weeker with weeks 1-2 10 mg M1T ed with two 1ml squirts of 4AD twice a day. Weeks 3-4 i'm goin with M5AA solo. Weeks 5-6 PCT with nolva and clomid. I'm pumped for this since I'vebeen cutting since December.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would use the "Make your own" option from Powernutrition for your transdermal.

blackjack

Awards
i read that M4AD wasnt very affective anyway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10