epistane

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0

    Cool epistane


    Hi,

    it is possible to have a gyno with epistane?

  2. Registered User
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Answers
    0


    Yes, it is possible to develop gyno with just about every PH/AAS/DS
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Any steriod can cause gyno.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    crowbar46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    492
    Answers
    0


    It's simply not true that ANY steroid can produce gyno. Show me a case of Anavar causing gyno, or winny. However, some non-aromatizing steroids can nevertheless produce gyno (probably) because they suppress SHBG too much, freeing up the body's own estrogen (and testosterone, which can then aromatize). It's been repoted often enough that Epi produces gyno in certain sensitive individuals that I suspect that Epi also has this characteristic of being a strong SHBG supressing agent.


    Crowbar
  5. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    what do you think of protodrol?
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    It's simply not true that ANY steroid can produce gyno. Show me a case of Anavar causing gyno, or winny. However, some non-aromatizing steroids can nevertheless produce gyno (probably) because they suppress SHBG too much, freeing up the body's own estrogen (and testosterone, which can then aromatize). It's been repoted often enough that Epi produces gyno in certain sensitive individuals that I suspect that Epi also has this characteristic of being a strong SHBG supressing agent.


    Crowbar
    With proper pct some are far less likely to cause it. I would not run either Anavar or Winny without a pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    what do you think of protodrol?
    I do not know enough about it to give you a good opinion.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    and halodrol?
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    and halodrol?
    Good starter compound fairly mild and you can make some good gains. Make sure you have good supps and a pct lined up.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Registered User
    crowbar46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    492
    Answers
    0


    I'm not advocating running Anavar or Winny without a proper PCT; but the question was whether ANY steroid can cause gyno--and no, not any steroid has the potential to cause gyno. A proper PCT is necessary after ANY steroid in order to restore the functioning of the HPTA, not because ANY steroid can cause gyno.

    I agree that Halodrol is a good starter compound and pretty mild.

    I'm using Protodrol right now with EPI. I'm only about 2 1/2 weeks into the cycle, so I'll reserve judgement for a while, but so far I'm pretty impressed with the Protodrol; very nice strength gains, and a certain aggressiveness. I'm a little surprised by it as I was under the impression that it was a milder "cutting" compound, but I think this could be very effective as a strength compound added to a bulking cycle.


    Crowbar
  11. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    I hesitate between protodrol and halodrol.
    I will take reverstisol during the cycle and after the cycle like pct.
    it is possible to have a gyno with halodrol?

    Thank you for your answers.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    I hesitate between protodrol and halodrol.
    I will take reverstisol during the cycle and after the cycle like pct.
    it is possible to have a gyno with halodrol?

    Thank you for your answers.
    Do not take Resversitol during your cycle. Just use it as a pct. H-drol is not known to cause gyno in most cases.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. Registered User
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Answers
    0


    H-drol generally seems to have a lower case of gyno reported among users compared to Epi/Havoc if im not wrong.

    We really need more discussions on the SHBG/Estrogen on cycle on this board. Wish i paid more attention in science class now lol. But yeh h-drol is mild, milder than Epi as most would agree. As pembroke says use the Resveratrol just for your PCT but dont forget to keep a serm on hand before you start your cycle. Not worth risking things if your not sure how your body will react to any hormone you take.
  14. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    Mass fx is it a good alternative to prohormone?
  15. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    what do you think of 3 AD?
    What are the sides effects possible with 3 Ad?
    After your answer, I think to make a cyle 3AD/mass fx!
    Do I get a lot strength?
  16. Registered User
    illgixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    Mass fx is it a good alternative to prohormone?
    If you really need to ask these questions then you're probably not ready for prohormones anyway. But anyway, good alternative...

    You won't see nearly the gains, but I don't think their are any side effects at all from the mass fx because its only a testosterone booster of some sort.
  17. Registered User
    spartan300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    can also upregulate estrogen receptors due to lack of estrogen with nonaromatizing compounds which can possible lead to gyno
  18. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    last question, what will ph cause more sides effects between superdrol and epistane?
  19. Registered User
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    last question, what will ph cause more sides effects between superdrol and epistane?
    superdrol, by far
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    last question, what will ph cause more sides effects between superdrol and epistane?
    Not even close SD by far.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  21. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    I am plaining to take epistane as long as possible as DR.D preferred the pulse cycle with less negative long and short side effects!
  22. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    is that I can to take hyperdrol x2 during the days off ?
  23. Registered User
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    480
    Answers
    0


    I never have gotten gyno before but I did have a small painful hard lump underneath my right nip from M1t and after 2 weeks in a pulsing cycle of epistane it is gone. No pain either.
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    is that I can to take hyperdrol x2 during the days off ?
    If you are going to pulse you can take this on off days. I would not go more than 8 weeks.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  25. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    what is the best product between epistane and S-stane?
    it is possible to have gyno with epistane on pulsing cycle 3days/week?
    I will take reverstisol during the off days!
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    what is the best product between epistane and S-stane?
    it is possible to have gyno with epistane on pulsing cycle 3days/week?
    I will take reverstisol during the off days!
    I find nothing about S-Stane when I google it sure you have the right name. It is doubtful that you will get gyno on a epi pulse.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. Registered User
    athletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    E-Stane competitive edge labs or epistane?
  28. Registered User
    grigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    last question, what will ph cause more sides effects between superdrol and epistane?
    i got more sides from epi 8weeks cycle than sdrol 4week cycle
  29. Registered User
    grigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    80
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    what do you think of 3 AD?
    What are the sides effects possible with 3 Ad?
    After your answer, I think to make a cyle 3AD/mass fx!
    Do I get a lot strength?
    i got gyno from 3ad+msfx cycle because did not have serm on hand..
  30. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Athletor: How old are you? You seem to ask the most basic questions that can be answered by a little research. I doubt that you are ready for any such hormonal cycles, much less any cycle. Everyone reacts to compounds differently. Some have reported gyno while using Epistane, and some have reported rebound effect months later. To be honest with you, the theory of pulsing isn't a smart choice (in my honest opinion). The last thing that I would want to do is put my body on a hormonal-rollercoaster. And remember, any compound, has the potential to exaggerate and speed up any imbalances that you may have. This is why getting the proper blood-work done as well as a complete hormonal panel to evaluate such things is the smartest thing that you can do for yourself.
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Athletor: How old are you? You seem to ask the most basic questions that can be answered by a little research. I doubt that you are ready for any such hormonal cycles, much less any cycle. Everyone reacts to compounds differently. Some have reported gyno while using Epistane, and some have reported rebound effect months later. To be honest with you, the theory of pulsing isn't a smart choice (in my honest opinion). The last thing that I would want to do is put my body on a hormonal-rollercoaster. And remember, any compound, has the potential to exaggerate and speed up any imbalances that you may have. This is why getting the proper blood-work done as well as a complete hormonal panel to evaluate such things is the msartest thing that you can do for yourself.
    I agree 100% with this. You are not ready yet. Research and research more. Knowledge will be your best friend. Good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  32. Registered User
    spartan300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    x3

    just ran thru your post history

    all your post consists of asking if each PH causes gyno

    sounds like you dont really know what your doing and should research more...
  33. Registered User
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    480
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i got more sides from epi 8weeks cycle than sdrol 4week cycle
    Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.
  34. Registered User
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    480
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i got gyno from 3ad+msfx cycle because did not have serm on hand..
    BS. DO you even know what gyno is?
  35. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.
    That is not true plenty of people get gyno from it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  36. Registered User
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    480
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is not true plenty of people get gyno from it.
    Sigh...he did not say he got gyno from Epi. You get puffy nips from 3-ad...most people have no idea what gyno even is. I would have to see some pics at least.I'm sure he had existing gyno from a previous cycle.

    If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here
  37. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    BS. DO you even know what gyno is?
    You need to do more research, man. Any compound that promotes an anabolic environment through raising any hormone, LH, lowering estrogen can and will cause certain ill-sides such as breast tenderness, breast tissue development, as well as puffiness of the nipple (plus other sides).
  38. Registered User
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    480
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You need to do more research, man. Any compound that promotes an anabolic environment through raising any hormone, LH, lowering estrogen can and will cause certain ill-sides such as breast tenderness, breast tissue development as well as puffiness of the nipple (plus other sides).
    Those effects you mentioned while symptoms (with the exception of breast tissue development, specifically enlargement of the mammary gland ) of gyno are not contained to gyno exclusively. I have researched thanks lol. The fact remains is that MOST people especially on this site have no clue what entails gyno. Ill-sides yes. Full Blown gyno....I highly doubt it.
  39. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Those effects you mentioned while symptoms (with the exception of breast tissue development, specifically enlargement of the mammary gland ) of gyno are not contained to gyno exclusively. I have researched thanks lol. The fact remains is that MOST people especially on this site have no clue what entails gyno. Ill-sides yes. Full Blown gyno....I highly doubt it.
    Science is science; there's no illusion to it. If tissue is growing, it's called gyno. Period.
  40. Registered User
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    480
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Science is science; there's no illusion to it. If tissue is growing, it's called gyno. Period.
    Is that not what I just said pretty much lol? The itchiness, puffiness lactation or soreness though is not necessarily gyno. Most people attribute those signs to gyno though. It also has to be specific glandular tissue as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 03:09 PM
  4. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in