jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is possible to develop gyno with just about every PH/AAS/DS

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
It's simply not true that ANY steroid can produce gyno. Show me a case of Anavar causing gyno, or winny. However, some non-aromatizing steroids can nevertheless produce gyno (probably) because they suppress SHBG too much, freeing up the body's own estrogen (and testosterone, which can then aromatize). It's been repoted often enough that Epi produces gyno in certain sensitive individuals that I suspect that Epi also has this characteristic of being a strong SHBG supressing agent.

Crowbar

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's simply not true that ANY steroid can produce gyno. Show me a case of Anavar causing gyno, or winny. However, some non-aromatizing steroids can nevertheless produce gyno (probably) because they suppress SHBG too much, freeing up the body's own estrogen (and testosterone, which can then aromatize). It's been repoted often enough that Epi produces gyno in certain sensitive individuals that I suspect that Epi also has this characteristic of being a strong SHBG supressing agent.

Crowbar
With proper pct some are far less likely to cause it. I would not run either Anavar or Winny without a pct.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm not advocating running Anavar or Winny without a proper PCT; but the question was whether ANY steroid can cause gyno--and no, not any steroid has the potential to cause gyno. A proper PCT is necessary after ANY steroid in order to restore the functioning of the HPTA, not because ANY steroid can cause gyno.

I agree that Halodrol is a good starter compound and pretty mild.

I'm using Protodrol right now with EPI. I'm only about 2 1/2 weeks into the cycle, so I'll reserve judgement for a while, but so far I'm pretty impressed with the Protodrol; very nice strength gains, and a certain aggressiveness. I'm a little surprised by it as I was under the impression that it was a milder "cutting" compound, but I think this could be very effective as a strength compound added to a bulking cycle.

Crowbar

athletor

athletor

Awards
I hesitate between protodrol and halodrol.
I will take reverstisol during the cycle and after the cycle like pct.
it is possible to have a gyno with halodrol?

Thank you for your answers.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hesitate between protodrol and halodrol.
I will take reverstisol during the cycle and after the cycle like pct.
it is possible to have a gyno with halodrol?

Thank you for your answers.
Do not take Resversitol during your cycle. Just use it as a pct. H-drol is not known to cause gyno in most cases.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
H-drol generally seems to have a lower case of gyno reported among users compared to Epi/Havoc if im not wrong.

We really need more discussions on the SHBG/Estrogen on cycle on this board. Wish i paid more attention in science class now lol. But yeh h-drol is mild, milder than Epi as most would agree. As pembroke says use the Resveratrol just for your PCT but dont forget to keep a serm on hand before you start your cycle. Not worth risking things if your not sure how your body will react to any hormone you take.

athletor

athletor

Awards
what do you think of 3 AD?
What are the sides effects possible with 3 Ad?
After your answer, I think to make a cyle 3AD/mass fx!
Do I get a lot strength?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Mass fx is it a good alternative to prohormone?
If you really need to ask these questions then you're probably not ready for prohormones anyway. But anyway, good alternative...

You won't see nearly the gains, but I don't think their are any side effects at all from the mass fx because its only a testosterone booster of some sort.

spartan300

Awards
can also upregulate estrogen receptors due to lack of estrogen with nonaromatizing compounds which can possible lead to gyno

athletor

athletor

Awards
last question, what will ph cause more sides effects between superdrol and epistane?

athletor

athletor

Awards
I am plaining to take epistane as long as possible as DR.D preferred the pulse cycle with less negative long and short side effects!

athletor

athletor

Awards
is that I can to take hyperdrol x2 during the days off ?

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I never have gotten gyno before but I did have a small painful hard lump underneath my right nip from M1t and after 2 weeks in a pulsing cycle of epistane it is gone. No pain either.

athletor

athletor

Awards
what is the best product between epistane and S-stane?
it is possible to have gyno with epistane on pulsing cycle 3days/week?
I will take reverstisol during the off days!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the best product between epistane and S-stane?
it is possible to have gyno with epistane on pulsing cycle 3days/week?
I will take reverstisol during the off days!
I find nothing about S-Stane when I google it sure you have the right name. It is doubtful that you will get gyno on a epi pulse.

grigs

grigs

Awards
what do you think of 3 AD?
What are the sides effects possible with 3 Ad?
After your answer, I think to make a cyle 3AD/mass fx!
Do I get a lot strength?
i got gyno from 3ad+msfx cycle because did not have serm on hand..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Athletor: How old are you? You seem to ask the most basic questions that can be answered by a little research. I doubt that you are ready for any such hormonal cycles, much less any cycle. Everyone reacts to compounds differently. Some have reported gyno while using Epistane, and some have reported rebound effect months later. To be honest with you, the theory of pulsing isn't a smart choice (in my honest opinion). The last thing that I would want to do is put my body on a hormonal-rollercoaster. And remember, any compound, has the potential to exaggerate and speed up any imbalances that you may have. This is why getting the proper blood-work done as well as a complete hormonal panel to evaluate such things is the smartest thing that you can do for yourself.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletor: How old are you? You seem to ask the most basic questions that can be answered by a little research. I doubt that you are ready for any such hormonal cycles, much less any cycle. Everyone reacts to compounds differently. Some have reported gyno while using Epistane, and some have reported rebound effect months later. To be honest with you, the theory of pulsing isn't a smart choice (in my honest opinion). The last thing that I would want to do is put my body on a hormonal-rollercoaster. And remember, any compound, has the potential to exaggerate and speed up any imbalances that you may have. This is why getting the proper blood-work done as well as a complete hormonal panel to evaluate such things is the msartest thing that you can do for yourself.
I agree 100% with this. You are not ready yet. Research and research more. Knowledge will be your best friend. Good luck.

spartan300

Awards
x3

just ran thru your post history

all your post consists of asking if each PH causes gyno

sounds like you dont really know what your doing and should research more...

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
i got more sides from epi 8weeks cycle than sdrol 4week cycle
Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.
That is not true plenty of people get gyno from it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BS. DO you even know what gyno is?
You need to do more research, man. Any compound that promotes an anabolic environment through raising any hormone, LH, lowering estrogen can and will cause certain ill-sides such as breast tenderness, breast tissue development, as well as puffiness of the nipple (plus other sides).

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
You need to do more research, man. Any compound that promotes an anabolic environment through raising any hormone, LH, lowering estrogen can and will cause certain ill-sides such as breast tenderness, breast tissue development as well as puffiness of the nipple (plus other sides).
Those effects you mentioned while symptoms (with the exception of breast tissue development, specifically enlargement of the mammary gland ) of gyno are not contained to gyno exclusively. I have researched thanks lol. The fact remains is that MOST people especially on this site have no clue what entails gyno. Ill-sides yes. Full Blown gyno....I highly doubt it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those effects you mentioned while symptoms (with the exception of breast tissue development, specifically enlargement of the mammary gland ) of gyno are not contained to gyno exclusively. I have researched thanks lol. The fact remains is that MOST people especially on this site have no clue what entails gyno. Ill-sides yes. Full Blown gyno....I highly doubt it.
Science is science; there's no illusion to it. If tissue is growing, it's called gyno. Period.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Science is science; there's no illusion to it. If tissue is growing, it's called gyno. Period.
Is that not what I just said pretty much lol? The itchiness, puffiness lactation or soreness though is not necessarily gyno. Most people attribute those signs to gyno though. It also has to be specific glandular tissue as well.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is that not what I just said pretty much lol? The itchiness, puffiness lactation or soreness though is not necessarily gyno. Most people attribute those signs to gyno though. It also has to be specific glandular tissue as well.
No, it's what I said to begin with. I think this argument is stale - let's move on.

athletor

athletor

Awards
ok, I not think to take ph!
What do you think of Mass Fx, myo t12....?

athletor

athletor

Awards
superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:blink:

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
a bad assumption. the more androgenic the compound is, the more profound the androgenic sides are. But, there are many other factors that go into superdrol and epistane. i know calf pumps isn't an androgenic side.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I don't believe any of those compounds are very androgenic, but are very anabolic in nature. Second, just because something has lower androgenic sides doesn't make it safer. Superdrol is probably the most toxic steroid of all the orals available now.

If you are determined to use oral steroids then search and you will find H-drol, P-Mag, or Epistane to be the favored choice for a first run.

For some reason, when you post, I imagine you to have a strong Italian accent.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established