epistane

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Athletor: How old are you? You seem to ask the most basic questions that can be answered by a little research. I doubt that you are ready for any such hormonal cycles, much less any cycle. Everyone reacts to compounds differently. Some have reported gyno while using Epistane, and some have reported rebound effect months later. To be honest with you, the theory of pulsing isn't a smart choice (in my honest opinion). The last thing that I would want to do is put my body on a hormonal-rollercoaster. And remember, any compound, has the potential to exaggerate and speed up any imbalances that you may have. This is why getting the proper blood-work done as well as a complete hormonal panel to evaluate such things is the msartest thing that you can do for yourself.
    I agree 100% with this. You are not ready yet. Research and research more. Knowledge will be your best friend. Good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. x3

    just ran thru your post history

    all your post consists of asking if each PH causes gyno

    sounds like you dont really know what your doing and should research more...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i got more sides from epi 8weeks cycle than sdrol 4week cycle
    Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i got gyno from 3ad+msfx cycle because did not have serm on hand..
    BS. DO you even know what gyno is?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.
    That is not true plenty of people get gyno from it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is not true plenty of people get gyno from it.
    Sigh...he did not say he got gyno from Epi. You get puffy nips from 3-ad...most people have no idea what gyno even is. I would have to see some pics at least.I'm sure he had existing gyno from a previous cycle.

    If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    BS. DO you even know what gyno is?
    You need to do more research, man. Any compound that promotes an anabolic environment through raising any hormone, LH, lowering estrogen can and will cause certain ill-sides such as breast tenderness, breast tissue development, as well as puffiness of the nipple (plus other sides).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You need to do more research, man. Any compound that promotes an anabolic environment through raising any hormone, LH, lowering estrogen can and will cause certain ill-sides such as breast tenderness, breast tissue development as well as puffiness of the nipple (plus other sides).
    Those effects you mentioned while symptoms (with the exception of breast tissue development, specifically enlargement of the mammary gland ) of gyno are not contained to gyno exclusively. I have researched thanks lol. The fact remains is that MOST people especially on this site have no clue what entails gyno. Ill-sides yes. Full Blown gyno....I highly doubt it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Those effects you mentioned while symptoms (with the exception of breast tissue development, specifically enlargement of the mammary gland ) of gyno are not contained to gyno exclusively. I have researched thanks lol. The fact remains is that MOST people especially on this site have no clue what entails gyno. Ill-sides yes. Full Blown gyno....I highly doubt it.
    Science is science; there's no illusion to it. If tissue is growing, it's called gyno. Period.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Science is science; there's no illusion to it. If tissue is growing, it's called gyno. Period.
    Is that not what I just said pretty much lol? The itchiness, puffiness lactation or soreness though is not necessarily gyno. Most people attribute those signs to gyno though. It also has to be specific glandular tissue as well.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Is that not what I just said pretty much lol? The itchiness, puffiness lactation or soreness though is not necessarily gyno. Most people attribute those signs to gyno though. It also has to be specific glandular tissue as well.
    No, it's what I said to begin with. I think this argument is stale - let's move on.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    No, it's what I said to begin with. I think this argument is stale - let's move on.
    Ah, I see, then I disagree with your previous statement and agree with your current sentiment.

  13. ok, I not think to take ph!
    What do you think of Mass Fx, myo t12....?

  14. superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
    superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
    superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
    therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
    superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
    superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
    therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
    superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
    superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
    therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.
    a bad assumption. the more androgenic the compound is, the more profound the androgenic sides are. But, there are many other factors that go into superdrol and epistane. i know calf pumps isn't an androgenic side.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
    superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
    superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
    therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.
    First of all, I don't believe any of those compounds are very androgenic, but are very anabolic in nature. Second, just because something has lower androgenic sides doesn't make it safer. Superdrol is probably the most toxic steroid of all the orals available now.

    If you are determined to use oral steroids then search and you will find H-drol, P-Mag, or Epistane to be the favored choice for a first run.

    For some reason, when you post, I imagine you to have a strong Italian accent.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    x2 on both his last posts lol!

  19. I don't-ah know what-ah you are talking about-ah.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Sigh...he did not say he got gyno from Epi. You get puffy nips from 3-ad...most people have no idea what gyno even is. I would have to see some pics at least.I'm sure he had existing gyno from a previous cycle.

    If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here
    This statment you made is false. It is not very mild it can cause many issues.



    Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This statment you made is false. It is not very mild it can cause many issues.



    Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny
    Honestly in comparison to SD or M1T it is VERY mild. Any steroid can cause issues if abused.So can any drug and its also false compared to what? Your opinions? Another steroid? Its a relative comparison that I made. I wasn't trying to say its like drinking a glass of water kind of mild..obviously.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    BS. DO you even know what gyno is?
    i have lumps under my both nipples, how this sound to you???

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.
    acne was so bad, i have to stop on 8th week..
    P.S i dont realy care what you think!

  24. thank for your advices!
    I am French!
    You recommend me to take h-drol like first cycle of stéroid!
    have I the strongest strength?
    I think to take hdrol one a pulsation cycle 3/week!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    acne was so bad, i have to stop on 8th week..
    P.S i dont realy care what you think!
    8 weeks of a straight cycle, or the pulse theory method?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    8 weeks of a straight cycle, or the pulse theory method?
    8week straight.. 20/30/30/40/40/40/50/60 or something like that, can't remember now.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    acne was so bad, i have to stop on 8th week..
    P.S i dont realy care what you think!
    8week straight.. 20/30/30/40/40/40/50/60 or something like that, can't remember now.
    Thank God for acne.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by marco wolf View Post
    Thank God for acne.
    i didin't think run for no longer than 8weeks any way, but i have to i stop on 7and half week.. i k'now i k'now it is long run, but i did it and i'm a live in it? lol
    after new year i will try 12week epi pulse 20mg/day 3days per week,for gyno reduction, and i hope i will not get that horrible acne..

  29. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i didin't think run for no longer than 8weeks any way, but i have to i stop on 7and half week.. i k'now i k'now it is long run, but i did it and i'm a live in it? lol
    after new year i will try 12week epi pulse 20mg/day 3days per week,for gyno reduction, and i hope i will not get that horrible acne..
    What was your PCT and did you have the gyno before your 8 week cycle of Epistane? Running a hormonal (steroid) to get rid of gyno that may have been induced by such, seems a bit ignorant and a bad idea.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What was your PCT and did you have the gyno before your 8 week cycle of Epistane? Running a hormonal (steroid) to get rid of gyno that may have been induced by such, seems a bit ignorant and a bad idea.
    pct was nolva 40/40/20/10 clomid 25/25/0/0 + plus all other supps..
    yes i did have gyno before epi cycle, my puffines was redused while i was on epi cycle, but it come back in pct..
    i heard most people who get rid of gyno on epi, they run it not more than 20mg/day..so i will pulse 20mg/day 3days/week.. if this not helps, then letro folowed by nolva, if this not helps, then i will break somebodys nose. lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 09:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 05:09 PM
  4. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Log in
Log in