epistane

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Is that not what I just said pretty much lol? The itchiness, puffiness lactation or soreness though is not necessarily gyno. Most people attribute those signs to gyno though. It also has to be specific glandular tissue as well.
    No, it's what I said to begin with. I think this argument is stale - let's move on.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    No, it's what I said to begin with. I think this argument is stale - let's move on.
    Ah, I see, then I disagree with your previous statement and agree with your current sentiment.

  3. ok, I not think to take ph!
    What do you think of Mass Fx, myo t12....?
    •   
       


  4. superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
    superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
    superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
    therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
    superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
    superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
    therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
    superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
    superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
    therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.
    a bad assumption. the more androgenic the compound is, the more profound the androgenic sides are. But, there are many other factors that go into superdrol and epistane. i know calf pumps isn't an androgenic side.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    superdrol is less androgenic that epistane!
    superdrol is 20 and epistane is 90!
    superdrol is too androgenic that anavar (24)!
    therefore there are less sides effects with superdrol that epistane.
    First of all, I don't believe any of those compounds are very androgenic, but are very anabolic in nature. Second, just because something has lower androgenic sides doesn't make it safer. Superdrol is probably the most toxic steroid of all the orals available now.

    If you are determined to use oral steroids then search and you will find H-drol, P-Mag, or Epistane to be the favored choice for a first run.

    For some reason, when you post, I imagine you to have a strong Italian accent.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    x2 on both his last posts lol!

  9. I don't-ah know what-ah you are talking about-ah.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Sigh...he did not say he got gyno from Epi. You get puffy nips from 3-ad...most people have no idea what gyno even is. I would have to see some pics at least.I'm sure he had existing gyno from a previous cycle.

    If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here
    This statment you made is false. It is not very mild it can cause many issues.



    Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This statment you made is false. It is not very mild it can cause many issues.



    Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny
    Honestly in comparison to SD or M1T it is VERY mild. Any steroid can cause issues if abused.So can any drug and its also false compared to what? Your opinions? Another steroid? Its a relative comparison that I made. I wasn't trying to say its like drinking a glass of water kind of mild..obviously.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    BS. DO you even know what gyno is?
    i have lumps under my both nipples, how this sound to you???

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.
    acne was so bad, i have to stop on 8th week..
    P.S i dont realy care what you think!

  14. thank for your advices!
    I am French!
    You recommend me to take h-drol like first cycle of stéroid!
    have I the strongest strength?
    I think to take hdrol one a pulsation cycle 3/week!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    acne was so bad, i have to stop on 8th week..
    P.S i dont realy care what you think!
    8 weeks of a straight cycle, or the pulse theory method?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    8 weeks of a straight cycle, or the pulse theory method?
    8week straight.. 20/30/30/40/40/40/50/60 or something like that, can't remember now.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    acne was so bad, i have to stop on 8th week..
    P.S i dont realy care what you think!
    8week straight.. 20/30/30/40/40/40/50/60 or something like that, can't remember now.
    Thank God for acne.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by marco wolf View Post
    Thank God for acne.
    i didin't think run for no longer than 8weeks any way, but i have to i stop on 7and half week.. i k'now i k'now it is long run, but i did it and i'm a live in it? lol
    after new year i will try 12week epi pulse 20mg/day 3days per week,for gyno reduction, and i hope i will not get that horrible acne..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i didin't think run for no longer than 8weeks any way, but i have to i stop on 7and half week.. i k'now i k'now it is long run, but i did it and i'm a live in it? lol
    after new year i will try 12week epi pulse 20mg/day 3days per week,for gyno reduction, and i hope i will not get that horrible acne..
    What was your PCT and did you have the gyno before your 8 week cycle of Epistane? Running a hormonal (steroid) to get rid of gyno that may have been induced by such, seems a bit ignorant and a bad idea.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    What was your PCT and did you have the gyno before your 8 week cycle of Epistane? Running a hormonal (steroid) to get rid of gyno that may have been induced by such, seems a bit ignorant and a bad idea.
    pct was nolva 40/40/20/10 clomid 25/25/0/0 + plus all other supps..
    yes i did have gyno before epi cycle, my puffines was redused while i was on epi cycle, but it come back in pct..
    i heard most people who get rid of gyno on epi, they run it not more than 20mg/day..so i will pulse 20mg/day 3days/week.. if this not helps, then letro folowed by nolva, if this not helps, then i will break somebodys nose. lol

  21. You need to give your body time to rest and get its own balance back. Most just keep pumping chemicals in to their body thinking it will help - no. The human body is smart, and if given the proper respect and time, anything is possible in terms of healing. I am not saying that your gyno will simply, "Go Away," rather it may reduce the signs/appearance of such. But hey, if you want to screw your endocrine system up for life, go for it. Thinking a steroid will cure gyno isn’t too smart. I don’t care what the write-up states. It’s rubbish.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i didin't think run for no longer than 8weeks any way, but i have to i stop on 7and half week.. i k'now i k'now it is long run, but i did it and i'm a live in it? lol
    after new year i will try 12week epi pulse 20mg/day 3days per week,for gyno reduction, and i hope i will not get that horrible acne..
    Just keep in mind that Epi is not recommened for gyno removal. I would try the letro 1st. I would never recommend a steriod pulse or not for gyno purposes.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. You might want to try something natural for reducing your gyno. I have a hard knot under my right areola. I got it from using fenugreek in conjunction with a heavy natty test stack. I have stopped the fenugreek and all other hormonal supplementation except Diesel Test Hardcore and the tenderness is gone and my gyno is slowly dissipating. I also plan on a 12 week episteme pulse cycle this summer. I will pulse three days a week for two weeks with a two week break and then cycle again for twelve weeks beginning in May. This will take me through the summer and help with recomp. This is how Dr. D recommends pulsing for limited side effects. I will be using DTHC on off days and I will use formestane for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle for good measure. I have done a ton of research on Epistane and at 60 years of age I believe this to be a safe and effective cycle.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    You might want to try something natural for reducing your gyno. I have a hard knot under my right areola. I got it from using fenugreek in conjunction with a heavy natty test stack. I have stopped the fenugreek and all other hormonal supplementation except Diesel Test Hardcore and the tenderness is gone and my gyno is slowly dissipating. I also plan on a 12 week episteme pulse cycle this summer. I will pulse three days a week for two weeks with a two week break and then cycle again for twelve weeks beginning in May. This will take me through the summer and help with recomp. This is how Dr. D recommends pulsing for limited side effects. I will be using DTHC on off days and I will use formestane for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle for good measure. I have done a ton of research on Epistane and at 60 years of age I believe this to be a safe and effective cycle.
    wow, that pulse seems very interesting, wanna find someone else who's finished it and see how it went already haha.

  25. for a pulse three days a week,after two weeks must I to do two weeks break?

  26. for a pulse three days a week with H-drol,after two weeks must I to do two weeks break?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    for a pulse three days a week with H-drol,after two weeks must I to do two weeks break?
    No you do not take a break during the pulse. I am not sure how effective a h-drol pulse will be.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  28. Eh, H-Drol pulse. There's no point in that. Someone needs to do more research on the chemical in question. Also, skip the f*cking pulse theory and just run the damn thing straight (after you research it and have everything you need prior to beginning). If you're going to run it, RUN IT. Hormonal rollercoaster... no way.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Eh, H-Drol pulse. There's no point in that. Someone needs to do more research on the chemical in question. Also, skip the f*cking pulse theory and just run the damn thing straight (after you research it and have everything you need prior to beginning). If you're going to run it, RUN IT. Hormonal rollercoaster... no way.
    true dat. H-drol won't shut u down. run it good.

  30. H-drol is Milder than epistane?
    H-drol is Possibly the most mild of the designers!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    H-drol is Milder than epistane?
    H-drol is Possibly the most mild of the designers!
    but it still gives results.. so run it.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    true dat. H-drol won't shut u down. run it good.
    i disagree....any ph will shut you down....you putting exogenous androgens in your body....its negative feedback

    ive seen bloodwork where its shuts you down

  33. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    for a pulse three days a week,after two weeks must I to do two weeks break?
    No, you can do a continous pulse but the side effects will be greater.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    No you do not take a break during the pulse. I am not sure how effective a h-drol pulse will be.
    This method is recommended by Dr. D in order to avoid side effects and the need for PCT.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    This method is recommended by Dr. D in order to avoid side effects and the need for PCT.
    I respect Dr D big time. Yes you will have less sides but you will not get much in gains this way. As IronLungz stated your just putting you hormones through a roller coster ride.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  36. I'm definitely not an expert in this area but his explanation of the development of this system many years ago by hospital doctors in order to take advantage of the benefits of hazardous drugs while limiting the potential side effects, seems very credible to me.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by grigs View Post
    i have lumps under my both nipples, how this sound to you???
    Lumps under the nipples are common in men who do not even use steroids. It also does not constitute gyno unless you have actual mammary gland tissue growth. Do you have man boobs? Those lumps you can have removed surgically easily if thats all you have. If you do have actual breast enlargement, I feel sorry for you and you should seek medical help. What kind of acne made you stop? Papules, nodes , cysts? You should know that all drugs and their side effects are patient specific. They all effect us differently. Acne as a side effect is pretty common with steroids and to me, a pretty mild side effect.So after an 8 week cycle of Epi you got bad acne compared to a 4 week SD cycle. Thats an unfair comparison 1. because the cycles were run for different lengths and 2.You have not stated what your blood work was like before and after either of them, you are only basing that on the superficial.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by spartan300 View Post
    i disagree....any ph will shut you down....you putting exogenous androgens in your body....its negative feedback

    ive seen bloodwork where its shuts you down
    h-drol will rarely make it hard to get ur junk up, or ever need a extreme pct. Shutdown is always to a point, but people recover very easily from ph's like h-drol.

  39. and what do you think Mass Fx?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by athletor View Post
    and what do you think Mass Fx?
    i have a friend who used that with great success once, its a top test booster in my opinion.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 04:09 PM
  4. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Log in
Log in