Test E cycle messing with me?!?!

SilverZ06

Awards
So I am going on week 4 and I have noticed little to no gain in strength and now I am experiencing massive sleep issues. I sleep for two hrs then wake up and back and forth all night long. I was eating like crazy to support growth and everything but this past week I feel sick if I eat half as much as I was eating the past few weeks. I don't know that the deal is. I am still taking my fish oil, multi-vitamin, milk thistle, and glucosamine.

Any suggestions on what the issue is? Should I force myself to eat more and deal with it?

-side note: I have actually lost some weight and when measuring myself I have made no size gains either.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds like ur coming down with "test flu" or just a common old. force urself to eat and u should be good to go in a few days.

post ur diet with macros and what ur cycle looks like

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats your training style like too. Cause I don't go 4 weeks without some strength gains cycle or not.

SilverZ06

Awards
Diet wise I am kinda all over the place. I have been trying to eat as much steak as possible, take protein shakes 2-3 times a day, eat cans of chicken and tuna at work, and other then that I just eat whatever is put infront of me....well until recently.

As far as training I don't do the set Monday is this Tuesday is this. It rotates. So for instance I did back yesterday, chest tomorrow, shoulders thursday, arms fri, back sun, and so on. Now leg days are just random depending on my energy level and mood. So usually it is thrown in there one day with another group or a day is made of it and my days are bumped. My days off change alot depending on school and other events in my life.

What is weird is that I have gained size, from what everyone tells me and from putting on shirts, but when measuring the numbers are the same......either people are telling me what I want to hear or I'm losing my mind. Either way I am going to force myself to eat and push hard at the gym. For tonight, I am taking Benadryl (knocks me out) and hoping for a good night sleep.

SilverZ06

Awards
The only noticable change in strength is my shoulders. I went from maybe doing 70lb dumbell shoulder press about 3 times to doing it 6 times with no spot. Isn't week 3-4 suppose to be when you really feel it kick in?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
takes ~5 weeks for me to really feel the long esters.

training looks a little weird, how long have u been training like that? maybe its time to change things up?

from what ur describing it seems as though ur recomping....ur losing fat and gaining muscle but the scale isnt moving. which means u need to up the calories if ur intent is to bulk

SilverZ06

Awards
takes ~5 weeks for me to really feel the long esters.

training looks a little weird, how long have u been training like that? maybe its time to change things up?

from what ur describing it seems as though ur recomping....ur losing fat and gaining muscle but the scale isnt moving. which means u need to up the calories if ur intent is to bulk
Honestly, I have been doing this training for YEARS. It works for me so I have stuck with it. I do understand switching it up makes a huge difference but I can never seem to figure one out that works for me. Doing it the way I am I have probably gained 30+ lbs in muscle over the 10yrs....probably could be higher if I changed things up though.

I am going to start REALLY forcing myself to eat and see what happens.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly thats 3lbs of muscle a year, thats not what i'd call "working" for a workout routine. And by my calculations that would mean you started at 6'1 + 160? Just wanting to make you consider whether it really has been working for you or not. What sort of weights do you move in the major lifts? And is it freeweight or machines?

SilverZ06

Awards
Honestly thats 3lbs of muscle a year, thats not what i'd call "working" for a workout routine. And by my calculations that would mean you started at 6'1 + 160? Just wanting to make you consider whether it really has been working for you or not. What sort of weights do you move in the major lifts? And is it freeweight or machines?
Primarily free weights.

I seem to have a VERY high metabolism. I, for fun, will weight myself before bed and then again in the morning and it is literally a 6lb difference. I thought I was seeing things but my wife looked and saw it too but says the scale must be jacked up.

I would post pics of my build and what I did look like but I feel awkward. I can only say that I once was told that by the looks of me Im tipping the scale at 200lbs.....then when I got on the scale the person was blown away to see 176lbs....I think Im broken....lol.

I also am taking Liqui-dex....think this may have any affect on what is happening?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6lbs difference between bed + morning isn't unreasonable, my variation is 4-6lbs normally.

I honestly think that primarily what you need is some structure. Diet can't be "all over the place" and legs "worked in when I feel it" and expect to get significant results. If you can't say "i've been eating 3500 calories a day and only got 2lbs of gains in 2 weeks, then tried 4000 calories a day for 2 weeks and only got another 2lbs" then its really hard to find where the problem is. Same goes with workout structures.

SilverZ06

Awards
so in short i need to get **** in line.

What about the insomnia issues?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) yes, to be able to troubleshoot you really need to know where you are starting from.

insomnia usually goes along more with tren or other highly androgenic substances, but some people get a little from deca too. Also the liquidex could maybe cause that, particularly if its lowering estrogen too far. And even further, given that it sounds like all underground lab + research chem places stuff there is no telling what is really in any of the bottles, so whats labeled deca could be a tren/test mix or anything. its kind of scary sometimes what gets sold as what.

SilverZ06

Awards
:) yes, to be able to troubleshoot you really need to know where you are starting from.

insomnia usually goes along more with tren or other highly androgenic substances, but some people get a little from deca too. Also the liquidex could maybe cause that, particularly if its lowering estrogen too far. And even further, given that it sounds like all underground lab + research chem places stuff there is no telling what is really in any of the bottles, so whats labeled deca could be a tren/test mix or anything. its kind of scary sometimes what gets sold as what.
Im going to ignore that part bc now I will start thinking I got some bunck stuff that is going to cause my balls to fall off or something...lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, for the most part what seems to happen is that if you are buying primo, or masteron, or any of the other expensive stuff that sometimes they instead put in a test or test/tren or test/eq mix instead of the real thing. Dbols are frequently just methyl-test, etc. But for the most part the labs still put something effective in there, just not necessarily whats on the label.

William Llewellyn does his anabolic book and does testing frequently, so you can get a little bit of an idea which labs are reasonably likely to sell you what it says on the label :)

SilverZ06

Awards
Thoughts on this:

5 Day Split:

Split: 5-day
Volume: Medium-high
Sets: 2 per exercise
Reps: 7-11
Rest: 1 minute between each set

Monday: Chest/Calves:

Flat dumbbell press
Dips
Hammer strength incline press
Dumbbell pullovers
Decline Barbell press
Cable flyes
Machine flyes
Machine calf raises
Seated Calf raises
Dumbbell calf raises

Tuesday: Back:

Deadlifts
Cable pulldowns
T-bar rows
EZ bar pullovers
Machine Rows
Close grip pulldowns
One arm dumbbell rows
Hypextensions
Seated cable row

Wednesday: Quads/Hams:

Front Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extensions
Dumbbell step ups
Lunges
Aductions
Abductions
Standing leg curls
Barbell stiff-legged deadlifts
Lying leg curls

Thursday: Delts/Traps:

Seated overhead dumbbell press
Machine press
Dumbbell side-laterals
Cable bent-over laterals
Barbell upright rows
Cable row to the neck
Dumbbell shrugs
Behind the back barbell shrugs

Friday: Off.

Saturday: Biceps/Triceps/Forearms:

Dumbbell curls
Lying tricep extensions
Dumbbell preacher curl
V bar tricep pressdowns
Incline curls
Overhead dumbbell extensions
Dumbbell wrist curl
Dumbbell wrist extensions

Sunday: Abs:

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
On my back days overhand and regular pullups have made a huge visible difference in my lat width and strength in general over pulldowns.

What is your dose of test e and liquidex?

SilverZ06

Awards
On my back days overhand and regular pullups have made a huge visible difference in my lat width and strength in general over pulldowns.

What is your dose of test e and liquidex?

2x 250mgs test e

1mg liquidex EOD