Anyone tried the 10mg AM dbol bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

black06

Awards
I was going to give it a shot during my pct which starts Monday. I'm up 28 pounds from a test prop/fina/m1t cycle and would like to keep as much as possible. Anyone have any experience with it? Also what were you using while on, how much did u gain and were you using HCG before or during pct?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've read the fonz's post about this and it sounds all wonderful and great but there's a lot of hole's in the theory. I honestly don't know anyone who has done it so I can't comment on it's real world success or failure.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Basically, a bridge is just using a small dose of anabolics to keep gains going before you add higher doses.. Thinking that 10mg of Dianabol won't keep you suppressed is plain ignorant, and a blatant disregard for your nuts.. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh god will it ever stop.

Jminis: Holes? I could drive trucks through those holes.

black06

Awards
I appreciate all the advice so far but has anyone actually tried it? I mean that really is the best way to know if something works for you. We all respond differently to different drugs, training routines etc. If I get enough negative responses from people that have experience with it I'll ditch the idea.

size

Awards
  • Established
care to elaborate? do u have any experience with it or it just sounds like a bad idea on paper?

Sure. Introduce an exogenous hormone to your body and it influences endogenous hormone production. This is about as simple as can be.

If you are planning on "bridging" then I pose the question of why come off at all? Since in reality, you are not coming off but rather just reducing your dosage.

black06

Awards
Sure. Introduce an exogenous hormone to your body and it influences endogenous hormone production. This is about as simple as can be.

If you are planning on "bridging" then I pose the question of why come off at all? Since in reality, you are not coming off but rather just reducing your dosage.
Yes, I understand that and I'm not expecting to fully recover. Hopefully the difference just won't be noticable. If after 4 to 6 weeks I still don't feel close to recovered and bloodwork proves it. I'll come off for however long it takes to make up the difference. To answer your question though, because it's better than staying on high doses of gear year round. I'd still like to hear from someone that's actually tried it.

Tahq

Awards
I know this is not a direct answer to your question, but if your looking to better keep your new found gains you might look into using IGF during your PCT. IGF apparently will have no effect on your test production and allow your to follow your regular PCT until your back in balance. This could allow you to hold onto more of your gains and even lean out the lbs you have.

drei

Awards
Wow!

Bruh there must be a reason why no one has tried it and that reason is either you are On or OFF cycle. Plain and simple your suppressed and you will continue to be suppressed as long as gear is in your system. When you finally do come off cycle you then have to account for the extra time of so called "bridging" into your PCT. Just do proper PCT and you can keep the bulk of your gains.

DREi

black06

Awards
I know this is not a direct answer to your question, but if your looking to better keep your new found gains you might look into using IGF during your PCT. IGF apparently will have no effect on your test production and allow your to follow your regular PCT until your back in balance. This could allow you to hold onto more of your gains and even lean out the lbs you have.
Thanks, probably the only useful advice in this thread. It's a damn shame people can't read the topic and come in talking out of their ass. Fine, I understand if you're against bridging but that wasn't the question.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate all the advice so far but has anyone actually tried it? I mean that really is the best way to know if something works for you. We all respond differently to different drugs, training routines etc. If I get enough negative responses from people that have experience with it I'll ditch the idea.
Yes people have tried it and if you actually did a search on why it doesn't work you wouldn't be so upset that people won't answer your question.

If you want to claim people are talking out their ass then you can talk your ass right out the fuckin door.

Status
Not open for further replies.