Epistane & M-Drol Bridge Log....Let the games begin!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Ok folks, Here we go. Yesterday was the first day of the adventure with my M-drol & Epistane bridge. Much thanks to LiftingStud and UnrealMachine for helping me set this up. If anyone has any questions please let me know. I DO NOT support anyone under the age of 21 messing around with this stuff. I loaded my support supps 2 weeks prior to starting this cycle.

Stats:
25 years old
5'4"
155lbs

Experience:
Been training since I was 16
First PH run at 23
D-bol, and Test Suspension when I was 21

PH's I have used:
Sostonol 250
Havoc
Furazadrol
Cyclo Bolan
(prob forgetting one or two)

I will be running them like this:
M-Drol: 10/20/20
Epistane:00/00/30/40/40/40

Support Supplements:
Cranberry Extract: 200mg daily
Nutra Planet's Cycle Support: 3x a day
Taurine: 5-10mg daily
DHEA: 50mg a day depending how I feel
Fish Oil: 3000mg daily

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Jack3D - Pre
Size On - Post

My calorie intake will be roughly 4500-5000 daily
Protein intake will be 2 grams per pound daily
Going to try and stay away from Carbs & Sodium

I was a bit off and started on Monday this week but my workout schedule will be like this:

Sundays:
Chest & Tri's

Mondays:
Shoulders & Abs

Tuesdays:
Back & Bi's

Wednesdays:
Legs

Thursday:
Cardio - Heavy bag & Jump Rope

Friday:
Off

Saturday:
Off

Day 1
Nothing to really report, Great workout as usual at the gym.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Subbed. I happen to have several bottles of both just sitting around. Tear it up.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
subbed...but just to clear this up, how are you running the two compounds? Your above post says:
M-Drol: 10/20/20
Epistane: 30/40/40/40

Im sure that you mean:
M-drol: 10/20/20/0/0/0
Epistane: 0/0/30/40/40/40

Is this correct? If so you may want to edit original post. I just dont want some ppl to think that you are running the two as a stack, but rather a bridge (like I listed).

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ yeah, what he said!! ^^^^^

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure he's doing the bridge as I outlined, it does say bridge in the title.

Looks great to me, everything is in place

All i can think is at 155 lbs and eating 4500+ cals you are gonna gain some friggin weight lol... I dunno how you can eat that much but kudos to you.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
I'm sure he's doing the bridge as I outlined, it does say bridge in the title.

Looks great to me, everything is in place

All i can think is at 155 lbs and eating 4500+ cals you are gonna gain some friggin weight lol... I dunno how you can eat that much but kudos to you.
yeah, i figured he was doing a bridge... i just didnt want someone carelessly reading the doses and ending up doing a retarded stack (like he listed)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am defn doing a bridge with this cycle. I edited the original post to clarify. Thanks to everyone for joining me on the wild ride. I am going to try my best to update at the end of each day but it may have to be first thing the next morning.

Day 2
Shoulders & Abs

Not too much to report yet again. Have been working out with the same intensity in the gym. Slow controlled reps with heavy weights. I am sure within the next few days I will start to feel some better pumps.

My calories topped out at 4570 for the day. I have never really had a problem eating mass amounts. After wrestling in high school and college, I vowed I would never go to bed hungry again!

I ran 25mg of DHEA today as I am not feeling Lethargic and 5mg of Taurine pre-workout.

Input or suggestions are more than welcome!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
quick question.. What's the m-drol's batch #?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
52707 May 2012. There were sum rumors about bad batches out there but I have followed a few logs on there and they said everything went ok with this particular batch. What batch do you have?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. Planning something similar here in a few wks possibly. Or I am going for my first inj run.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. Planning something similar here in a few wks possibly. Or I am going for my first inj run.
Thanks bro, Good luck to you as well. Hope you can pull some info from my cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, i'm a big fan of epi but never ran SD - looking forward to see how this shakes out for you

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see this is getting quite a bit of attention so far. Looking forward to mid-week next week when I will start to see some gains.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
52707 May 2012. There were sum rumors about bad batches out there but I have followed a few logs on there and they said everything went ok with this particular batch. What batch do you have?
SWEET!! I have 2 bottles with the same batch number! Hopefully we get some results!!!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with this gymaddict. I am actually just starting this same sd epi bridge as well, and I have also gotten IMMENSE help from unreal. Can't wait to start to see some results. Should be awesome!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Back and Bi's

Anyone ever have one of those days where you just want to reach out and choke someone? That was my day yesterday and as you can imagine it credited to an awesome workout at the gym. Nothing credited to the M-drol as of yet however but I am sure mid week next week I will start to see some results. Not going to be fun being the only sober one at the Halloween parties this weekend but somethings are just way more important!

Started to feel a bit lethargic yesterday afternoon so I popped 50mg of DHEA & it seemed to clear it up nicely. I also ran 5 mg of Taurine pre workout.

My calorie intake toped out at 4120 for the day.

My appitite this morning is quite a bit more than usual as well.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
WOW for that many calories a day I would need 2 of my "Evil mass gaining shakes". Plus all the food. Yup the shake is posted in recipies. good luck with this one. Watching with interest, not 100% set on my 7 wk winter cycle.was thinking epi/pplex bridge. But thinking on how my body responds may chenge a few things.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Legs - Great leg workout, started to feel some more pumps & more focused.

Been feeling a bit more lethargic and edgy. I don't have any tolerance for stupid people as it is. My day at work and the gym was full of idiots. Some moron decided to get in my face over a parking spot at the local grocery store. Needless to say his son sitting in the car almost got to see his old mans ass get crushed! Again it credited to a great workout.

I ran 50mg of DHEA in the morning and 50mg in the afternoon and was feeling a bit better. Also ran 5mg of Taurine

My calories topped out around 4175. My appetite is up quite a bit. I will do my cardio tomorrow and get back to my normal weekly routine.

I was wondering if I should run some creatine during my cycle?

I have some creatine laying around. I don't like to run any pre-workout drinks while on cycle as I like to use them to help maintain gains during PCT. Curious to what everyone's feelings on this is.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
WOW for that many calories a day I would need 2 of my "Evil mass gaining shakes". Plus all the food. Yup the shake is posted in recipies. good luck with this one. Watching with interest, not 100% set on my 7 wk winter cycle.was thinking epi/pplex bridge. But thinking on how my body responds may chenge a few things.
That'd be a really nice bridge bro. I have stocked up on quite a bit of stuff as everything seems to be getting discontinued. I have a ton of M-Drol, P-Plex, H-Drol & E-Stane laying around. I would be very interested in seeing how that works for you for my future cycles.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Gains yet? SD should start to rear it's head now.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Gains yet? SD should start to rear it's head now.
I do feel a bit stronger but not as much as I thought I would. I was actually thinking that this morning. I am up in weight though by roughly 8lbs. I am also a very hard gainer. What do you think?

projecthatch9

Awards
noticed you said you're going to try and keep carbs low. if so, you might experience some lethargy with the sdrol. I experienced some while taking pplex, but once I upped my carbs, lethargy slowly started going away. good luck

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I do feel a bit stronger but not as much as I thought I would. I was actually thinking that this morning. I am up in weight though by roughly 8lbs. I am also a very hard gainer. What do you think?
If you are up yeah def kicked in... Some is glycogen and water creating a better muscle building environment in your muscles.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
noticed you said you're going to try and keep carbs low. if so, you might experience some lethargy with the sdrol. I experienced some while taking pplex, but once I upped my carbs, lethargy slowly started going away. good luck
I have had carbs in my diet just not in excess. I will try bumping them up a bit. I am very lethargic today even after the 50mg of DHEA and feeling quite bloated. I also didnt sleep too well. I know these are all common sides.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If you are up yeah def kicked in... Some is glycogen and water creating a better muscle building environment in your muscles.
That does make me feel better. When I took Ph's in the past it seemed like the strength gains came all at once and then started to sky rocket from there so hopefully that will still be the case.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So u have low carbs and eat 4175 cals?!?!?! How many grams of protein and fat u putting away? To get that many total cals with low carb it has to be up there.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
has to be a decent amount of fat, i don't think carbs are that low, it's too much food, lol. Im what 70 pounds heavier and even with munchies I have trouble eating that much food lol.

gymaddict is a friggin food machine and he's gonna explode

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
So u have low carbs and eat 4175 cals?!?!?! How many grams of protein and fat u putting away? To get that many total cals with low carb it has to be up there.
My protein intake is very high. over 200g a day. My carb sources are mainly from the whole wheat bread from my sandwiches, the steamed veggies and brown ice. I stopped the oat meal in the morning

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
has to be a decent amount of fat, i don't think carbs are that low, it's too much food, lol. Im what 70 pounds heavier and even with munchies I have trouble eating that much food lol.

gymaddict is a friggin food machine and he's gonna explode
lol, Indeed I am. A bottomless pit! I had a date yesterday for lunch and she had the please of watching me house 4 Turkey Club Sanwiches. You think I should drop my calories down? My diet ouline is 60 % protien, 20% carbs, 20% fat give or take.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
lol, Indeed I am. A bottomless pit! I had a date yesterday for lunch and she had the please of watching me house 4 Turkey Club Sanwiches. You think I should drop my calories down? My diet ouline is 60 % protien, 20% carbs, 20% fat give or take.
If those ratios are true and u take in 4175 cal here is ur breakdown:
P: 2505 cal/4= 626.25g
C: 835/4= 208.75g
F: 835/9= 92.77g

hmmm?!?!?!???!!!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
That sounds about right. As I have said I am a very hard gainer and have always had to pig out to gain size. My calories will vary each day. I get sick of eating the same things day in and day out. Any other suggestions?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you are a beast man, I wish I could eat like that and I'm heavier too. this should be a fun cycle,

You clearly know what you are doing but i'm very surprised you aren't running the Mdrol one week longer and then just extending the whole cycle out. I get really good gains in week 4, and very low gains in week 1, if i cut it off in week 3 i'd feel like i was pulling the plug half way through my cycle! just me though.

looks like fun man!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
you are a beast man, I wish I could eat like that and I'm heavier too. this should be a fun cycle,

You clearly know what you are doing but i'm very surprised you aren't running the Mdrol one week longer and then just extending the whole cycle out. I get really good gains in week 4, and very low gains in week 1, if i cut it off in week 3 i'd feel like i was pulling the plug half way through my cycle! just me though.

looks like fun man!
I did originally debate on doing that but when Unreal Machine and LiftingStud helped me out line this cycle they brought up the point that this is a very harsh and drawn out cycle as it is. Safety always does come first. We will see though at the end of the week next week I may be tweaking my diet. Thanks for your support!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
That sounds about right. As I have said I am a very hard gainer and have always had to pig out to gain size. My calories will vary each day. I get sick of eating the same things day in and day out. Any other suggestions?
Okay... So u are eating about a pound a meat 6x a day? How many shakes are u using?

Not saying it nit posiible but 6 pounds a meat a day is huge!!! And $$$$$!!!!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Okay... So u are eating about a pound a meat 6x a day? How many shakes are u using?

Not saying it nit posiible but 6 pounds a meat a day is huge!!! And $$$$$!!!!
Three shakes a day,(breakfast, lunch, dinner). Then 2 smaller shakes with my snacks at 10:30 & 2:30. I have been eating 4 lean burgers a day (been doing 2 double cheeseburgers on the grill). Tons of egg whites too. My grocery bill is roughly $120 a week.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Three shakes a day,(breakfast, lunch, dinner). Then 2 smaller shakes with my snacks at 10:30 & 2:30. I have been eating 4 lean burgers a day (been doing 2 double cheeseburgers on the grill). Tons of egg whites too. My grocery bill is roughly $120 a week.
Your doing 5 shakes a day? That's over kill man. You need whole foods. My bill is much the same being a hard gainer myself but shake after shake is not the best way to go. Here is my typical diet:
meal 1 6am: 25g whey, glass of OJ
meal 2 7am: 5 whole eggs, 4-5 whites, 4 slices of whole wheat toast
meal 3 10am: 6-8oz of chiecken or lean beef, 1 cup oatmeal, if I eat chicken I throw in a few almonds
meal 4 1230: 6-8oz meat, 1 cup brown rice or sweet potato (when I am at my satillite office I hit up chiplotte get their burrito bowl double rice, black beans, double chicken, tomato salsa, hot salsa... Tastey mass on the go!!!)
meal 4 345: 6-oz meat, 1 cup oats (preworkout meal)
meal 5 ~7ish: 70g vitargo then 15min later 45g whey
meal 6 815-830: 6oz chiecken or steak or fish, either 1 cup oatmeal, sweet potato, cup brown rice
meal 7 1045: 30g casien with some almonds or 4 whole eggs and 4 whites

There u go try that. Can be tweaked but that's my mass gaining diet. To cut I slowly drop the carbs each meal and add in more beef to give some extra fat.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Your doing 5 shakes a day? That's over kill man. You need whole foods. My bill is much the same being a hard gainer myself but shake after shake is not the best way to go. Here is my typical diet:
meal 1 6am: 25g whey, glass of OJ
meal 2 7am: 5 whole eggs, 4-5 whites, 4 slices of whole wheat toast
meal 3 10am: 6-8oz of chiecken or lean beef, 1 cup oatmeal, if I eat chicken I throw in a few almonds
meal 4 1230: 6-8oz meat, 1 cup brown rice or sweet potato (when I am at my satillite office I hit up chiplotte get their burrito bowl double rice, black beans, double chicken, tomato salsa, hot salsa... Tastey mass on the go!!!)
meal 4 345: 6-oz meat, 1 cup oats (preworkout meal)
meal 5 ~7ish: 70g vitargo then 15min later 45g whey
meal 6 815-830: 6oz chiecken or steak or fish, either 1 cup oatmeal, sweet potato, cup brown rice
meal 7 1045: 30g casien with some almonds or 4 whole eggs and 4 whites

There u go try that. Can be tweaked but that's my mass gaining diet. To cut I slowly drop the carbs each meal and add in more beef to give some extra fat.
Thanks bro, I aprreciate it. Can I sub in peanuts for the almonds? I am allergic to nuts but I can have peanuts....yea I know don't ask. Should I throw in some creatine?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I aprreciate it. Can I sub in peanuts for the almonds? I am allergic to nuts but I can have peanuts....yea I know don't ask. Should I throw in some creatine?
Yeah it's purely for the fat content or use can take some flax oil.

Save the creatine til pct.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
That works. I have a pretty high metabolism so hopefully this will work better. Lastly I do have a huge appetite, all the time is portion control an issue here? lol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed for results my dad is running this exact same cycle currently

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
That works. I have a pretty high metabolism so hopefully this will work better. Lastly I do have a huge appetite, all the time is portion control an issue here? lol
There is no portion control. You eat what is listed. Protein shakes are not filling and can be digested very easy and quickly. Whole food is a different story. Give it a try and see.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
There is no portion control. You eat what is listed. Protein shakes are not filling and can be digested very easy and quickly. Whole food is a different story. Give it a try and see.
Thanks, I will give this a go asap.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Off

Day 6

Heavy Bag, Jump Rope Perfect Push ups & Sit ups

Trying the new diet (thanks LiftingStud) & feeling great. I am still eating like a mad man!

Defn feeling the effects. I am up 8lbs and strength is noticeably increasing.

Sides: Lethargy, popping 25mg tabs of DHEA like they are skittles.
Having trouble sleeping at night, increase in aggression, very edgy and my tolerance for the drunk dumb f***'s at the bar on Halloween is no longer in existence. I am also always thirsty and usually experience this while on a PH cycle.

I will be working chest tonight and am really looking forward to it!

Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
39 hes not too old to be using ph and trt isnt all fun and games. i thought trt would be cool when i almost got on it but then i decided not to because no endogenous test forever? that would suck, plus having to pin every week and even more if u are using hcg aswell for fertility or just so ur balls dont shrink. sounds ****ty to me.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Insane pumps and my Chest & Tri's workout was amazing. My strength is defn climbing. My appetite is unreal as well. I want to eat everything in site but I have been sticking to my diet outline. I am looking forward to seeing the gains this week before I start to run the Epi bridge on Monday.

Sides: Lethargy, slight acne on my chest and shoulders, I am a bit more aggressive and edgy. Finding it harder to sleep sound at night. Had some mild pumps in my calf's and legs - took 5mg of Taurine pre and will bump it up to 10mg today. I really wouldn't consider it a bad side effect but my libido is through the roof.

As many negative sides as I am seeing I am still really enjoying this cycle so far. Any of you that have run PH's know that they can be a lot of fun on cycle. Anyone with me on that?

Also starting to see some slight anxiety and paranoia which I do tend to get while on PH's. I am running 100mg of DHEA a day, Is this too much or should I run a bit more?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Day 7

As many negative sides as I am seeing I am still really enjoying this cycle so far. Any of you that have run PH's know that they can be a lot of fun on cycle. Anyone with me on that?
Yeah, def. with you on that. I love the "on cycle" feeling. Gives you the motivation to hit the weights long and hard. Not sure about your DHEA doseage tho.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If u are still super hungry bump up the carbs in the early meals to a cup and half oats... Or look at more lean beef protein sources to add some fat to help keep ur stomach fuller longer.

Keep it bro!