Epistane & M-Drol Bridge Log....Let the games begin!

ponjoe

Awards
Hi Gymaddict,
I am running the exact same cycle and I am about to start the epi, I just wondered when you take the epi? do you take it all at once or spread them out through the day? I am a little confused by the instruction on the bottle as it says serving size 2 caps? which is 20mg. I was planning on taking 10mg morning / afternoon / night.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Hi Gymaddict,
I am running the exact same cycle and I am about to start the epi, I just wondered when you take the epi? do you take it all at once or spread them out through the day? I am a little confused by the instruction on the bottle as it says serving size 2 caps? which is 20mg. I was planning on taking 10mg morning / afternoon / night.
It is best if you spread it out through the day to maintain plasma levels. How many mg are you trying to run a day? The recommended dosage on the bottle says 20mg per day and one serving is 2 pills (10mg each). I am running 40mg a day so I will take one in the morning with breakfast, one at lunch and the last two with a pre workout snack.

ponjoe

Awards
I was going to start of at 30mg and maybe go up th 40mg for the last two weeks.
I have IBE epistane and it def sais serving size 2 caps.
Thanks for the responce, I will space them simular.
Its my first time with epi, cant wait.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I was going to start of at 30mg and maybe go up th 40mg for the last two weeks.
I have IBE epistane and it def sais serving size 2 caps.
Thanks for the responce, I will space them simular.
Its my first time with epi, cant wait.
Nice, good luck with it. What is your age and stats? Keep in mind your diet has a lot to do with it.

ponjoe

Awards
Age 29
Height - 6'
weight - 185lbs (was 171 prior to mdrol) body fat 13 - 15%
Training consistently for 2 years and i do virtually the same routine as yours, exept i do cardio 3 - 4 mornings a week also, have done 2 previous mdrol cycles and 1 mdrol/pplex bridge which i loved.
Did try x-tren and hated it, started to show signs of gyno so cut it short and went into pct.
I only take in about 2500 - 3000 cals a day, I am thinking i should up this but dont want to add any fat.
Have you added any body fat since the start?, my digi scales give me a 1.5% increase but i think this could be due to extra water maybe. My b/f % normally plumits during and after pct.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Age 29
Height - 6'
Training consistently for 2 years and is virtually the same routine as yours exept i do cardio 3 - 4 mornings a week also, have done 2 previous mdrol cycles and 1 mdrol/pplex bridge which i loved.
Did try x-tren and hated it, started to show signs of gyno so cut it short and went into pct.
I only take in about 2500 - 3000 cals a day, I am thinking i should up this but dont want to add any fat.
I would defn up your calories and you are going to need a little bit of fat to grow. I would run your epi at 30/30/40/40 or 30/40/40/40. The sweet spot is 30mg & 40mg. I bumped it up to 50mg in the past and didnt see anymore gains just a lot more sides. Be sure to have all your support sups in order as well. Best of luck and hit it hard bro.

ponjoe

Awards
Cheers addict, I have been following your log and will continue to do so.
Good look also.
It will be interesting to see how are results compare in a few weeks.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Ok after getting back home and catching up on some sleep I hit the gym last night and worked my chest and tr's. Good pump and a great workout.

After talking with N8te and really thinking about it the batch we have may be in question. I did see gains but not as soon and as much as I thought. When I ran Cyclo Bolan (Super & Halo) I noticed the effects after 3 days. Just got thinking about it last night and I am not saying its completely bad just may not as potent. Let me know what everyone thinks.

I am running 40mg of Epi now and will for this week and the next two weeks to finish out my cycle.

Sides: Acne is clearing to what I figure is caused by the DHEA. I had to start to run it again though. My lidido is through the roof but find it hard to bust a *** while with the lady friend all weekend. Usually the DHEA helps this. Still edgy and irritable. Slept fine all weekend because of my lack of sleep last week.

Hopefully im not throwing too much random info in this thread. I am just trying to be pretty thural for refrence to everyone else with this log. Any input is always greatly appreciated.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would defn up your calories and you are going to need a little bit of fat to grow. I would run your epi at 30/30/40/40 or 30/40/40/40. The sweet spot is 30mg & 40mg. I bumped it up to 50mg in the past and didnt see anymore gains just a lot more sides. Be sure to have all your support sups in order as well. Best of luck and hit it hard bro.
I would say he sounds like an endomorph - and being an endo myself we need less calories to grow. I think he'd be alright @ 3000. Anything over 3500 would be pushing it IMO. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Log is looking good, lots of useful information. I don't know if i'll ever do an mdrol/epi batch, but I definitely have two bottles of both on hand so you never know.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Age 29
Height - 6'
Training consistently for 2 years and i do virtually the same routine as yours, exept i do cardio 3 - 4 mornings a week also, have done 2 previous mdrol cycles and 1 mdrol/pplex bridge which i loved.
Have you added any body fat since the start?, my digi scales give me a 1.5% increase but i think this could be due to extra water maybe. My b/f % normally plumits during and after pct.
usually those scales read ur body fat higher than it really is anway. Do u put on fat easy? If so keep the cardo if nott drop it if u are bulking. But make your duet is mainly clean cals too. I do feel ur cals are low but I have to really eat to gain weight. But like I said if bulking don't worry about adding a little fat it's to hard to bulk and not gain fat. Diet has to be so on point.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U still have a few more days of sd and epi before u drop the sd right?

ponjoe

Awards
I would say he sounds like an endomorph - and being an endo myself we need less calories to grow. I think he'd be alright @ 3000. Anything over 3500 would be pushing it IMO. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Log is looking good, lots of useful information. I don't know if i'll ever do an mdrol/epi batch, but I definitely have two bottles of both on hand so you never know.
Adding and losing weight is always frustrating for me, generally when I bulk I add 2lb of fat for every 1lb of muscle and likewise when I cut I tend to lose 1lb of muscle for every 2lb fat. I haved tracked this over the last year using the home analyser scales and I always follow this pattern. Any sugestions how I break this cycle?.
I was hoping the mdrol - epi bridge may do this, hoping to add the mass front end than hang onto it whilst losing a little body fat during the 3 weeks of epi. I agree that for me eating massive amounts of cals would lead to fat gain.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

I am up roughly 15lbs now. I have put on some fat and my 6 pack went down to a 4 pack.

Great workout once again with the usual great pump. I am looking forward to seeing some results this week with the Epi.

Sides: Lethargy, Havn't been as irritable and edgy. Sleeplessness nights. Starting to notice some shrinkage with my n*ts and they are mildly sore. My libido is still up. I poped 50mg of DHEA an hour before the lady friend came over last night and didnt have any problems this time finishing up.

I dropped the Superdrol after the bridge into Epi and will be running 40mg of Epi for the remaining 3 weeks. Not really sure and maybe I am just second guessing it after speaking with N8te about our batch not being as potent. I have gained weight but I have also been eating like a mad man. I have defn seen the effects but not nearly as much I did when I ran Cyclo Bolan.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Adding and losing weight is always frustrating for me, generally when I bulk I add 2lb of fat for every 1lb of muscle and likewise when I cut I tend to lose 1lb of muscle for every 2lb fat. I haved tracked this over the last year using the home analyser scales and I always follow this pattern. Any sugestions how I break this cycle?.
I was hoping the mdrol - epi bridge may do this, hoping to add the mass front end than hang onto it whilst losing a little body fat during the 3 weeks of epi. I agree that for me eating massive amounts of cals would lead to fat gain.
U may want to pm unreal about his diet. There is a thread somewhere where he talks about it. He has the same problem u do of easily adding fat while bulking.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to hijack - i'd say just eat 3000-3500 and do 3-4 days of cardio per week at 65-75% intensity - 30 mins per session. You should still be able to gain on that and it will help keep the fat in check or @ least not nearly as bad. I've been doing this and I had someone tell me today they could tell I was gaining. And if you're not gaining on this increase your cals and keep the cardio there.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

I am up roughly 15lbs now. I have put on some fat and my 6 pack went down to a 4 pack.

Great workout once again with the usual great pump. I am looking forward to seeing some results this week with the Epi.

Sides: Lethargy, Havn't been as irritable and edgy. Sleeplessness nights. Starting to notice some shrinkage with my n*ts and they are mildly sore. My libido is still up. I poped 50mg of DHEA an hour before the lady friend came over last night and didnt have any problems this time finishing up.

I dropped the Superdrol after the bridge into Epi and will be running 40mg of Epi for the remaining 3 weeks. Not really sure and maybe I am just second guessing it after speaking with N8te about our batch not being as potent. I have gained weight but I have also been eating like a mad man. I have defn seen the effects but not nearly as much I did when I ran Cyclo Bolan.
15lbs in 20 days is pretty good...

You should have been on sd for 21 days the way it was set up right? 10/20/20 = 3wks = 21days

the 3rd wk u add in the epi at 30mg and run them together for 7 days then drop the sd and bump to 40mg of epi.

ponjoe

Awards
Not trying to hijack - i'd say just eat 3000-3500 and do 3-4 days of cardio per week at 65-75% intensity - 30 mins per session. You should still be able to gain on that and it will help keep the fat in check or @ least not nearly as bad. I've been doing this and I had someone tell me today they could tell I was gaining. And if you're not gaining on this increase your cals and keep the cardio there.
Yes, I think keeping the cardio is the key. It also gives me a general feeling of well being and health. I tend to do it in the morning on an empty stomach. Do you have a prefered time? some say after lifting but I just generally want to fill my face / relax and sleep.

ponjoe

Awards
Day 20

I have noticed a slight ache in the nuts, however its usually around the 2.5 week point that the paranoia sets in, i only have to read about somebody with a side to become obsessed I have it. I was due to carry on with the mdrol until Sunday but think I may also drop it a little sooner as I am feeling a little crappy, at least I think I am. Im hopeing to experiance the well being feeling that I have read about when on epi.
When would you expect the epi to kick in? do you think it will happen sooner based on bridging from the m drol?.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
There is a pretty good chance I have messed up labeling my days on here. I completed my 3 weeks on mdrol and bridged completely into the Epi. I am running my second week at 40mg of the Epi currently.

I hit the gym yesterday and beat my shoulders up pretty good. Great pump and I am seeing an increase in strength. I felt like I could have just kept working out. Going to start to mix in a bit more cardio tomorrow and on my of days through the weekend to finish out the last 2 weeks of my cycle. Not sure if it is from the M-drol last week or if it is the effects of the Epi starting to kick in. I have been finding that I am in a better mood and am starting to sleep better at night.

Sides: My aggression is still there but havent really been as irritable, Lidibo is still sky high and I have been running 75-100mg of DHEA if needed. The DHEA defn helps out with the problem on not being able to "finish". Next week is where I should see some great gains on the Epi.

ponjoe

Awards
There is a pretty good chance I have messed up labeling my days on here. I completed my 3 weeks on mdrol and bridged completely into the Epi. I am running my second week at 40mg of the Epi currently.

I hit the gym yesterday and beat my shoulders up pretty good. Great pump and I am seeing an increase in strength. I felt like I could have just kept working out. Going to start to mix in a bit more cardio tomorrow and on my of days through the weekend to finish out the last 2 weeks of my cycle. Not sure if it is from the M-drol last week or if it is the effects of the Epi starting to kick in. I have been finding that I am in a better mood and am starting to sleep better at night.

Sides: My aggression is still there but havent really been as irritable, Lidibo is still sky high and I have been running 75-100mg of DHEA if needed. The DHEA defn helps out with the problem on not being able to "finish". Next week is where I should see some great gains on the Epi.
From past experience do you generally feel good when on the Epi only?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
From past experience do you generally feel good when on the Epi only?
For the most part yes. I had the overall sense of well being and felt great. I did get mad on it a few times though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I think keeping the cardio is the key. It also gives me a general feeling of well being and health. I tend to do it in the morning on an empty stomach. Do you have a prefered time? some say after lifting but I just generally want to fill my face / relax and sleep.
Fasted AM Cardio FTW.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Just hit the gym and am defn seeing some gains from the Epi. 40mg is the sweet spot for me. Great pump and again I felt like I could have just kept working out.

Sides: There werent any sides to really report today. I didn't go to work today so I slept all day. I was awake to eat and take my supps. When i went to thr gym I felt amazing. My libido is still through the roof usually it starts to taper off by now now.

I am up roughly 15 lbs from when I started. I do have some fat that I have put on during the cycle but my strength and size is up.

raven00

Awards
Dude very awesome man...I seriously just ordered m-drol and epi without even knowing it was a popular stack to run, i just happened to think they would do bomb together...now after reading this...I FEEL GREAT about my decision and i have a much better idea how to run, THANKS DUDE!!!! keep up the gains!

airforceray

Awards
Hey bro; just read your post on your methadrol cyclebridged with epistine....just curious how it ended up for you? I keep reading to do epi first and then mdrol..what was your reasoning for doing epi last?...can you lend some advice

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Dude very awesome man...I seriously just ordered m-drol and epi without even knowing it was a popular stack to run, i just happened to think they would do bomb together...now after reading this...I FEEL GREAT about my decision and i have a much better idea how to run, THANKS DUDE!!!! keep up the gains!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me. Good luck bro and GFH!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro; just read your post on your methadrol cyclebridged with epistine....just curious how it ended up for you? I keep reading to do epi first and then mdrol..what was your reasoning for doing epi last?...can you lend some advice
I am still on cycle now with it. Its been a wild ride and am pretty happy with it. I ran the Epi last for hardness and some cuts after adding some size and strength from the mdrol. I would recommend running superdrol up front. I know Liftingstud & Unrealmachine will back me on that one. If you need anything else just ask bro.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Ok, had a death in the family so I haven't really been able to update this over these past few days.

I am seeing some really nice gains from the Epi now. Strength is up quite a bit. I went out to a few bars Saturday night with one of my friends that I haven't seen in 4 months. Him and his girlfriend both looked at me and said I looked cut and a lot bigger than the last time they saw me.

Sides: No problems with the back / calf pumps. Sleeping a lot better and defn have the overall feeling of well being from the Epi.

My libido was up and down this past weekend. I popped 25mg of DHEA and an Enzyte about an hour before the girl came over last night and wow was I ready to go when she showed up. Never had too much of a problem with my libido being down until yesterday.

I have this week and next week left on 40mg of Epi and then I will start to run my PCT.

Thank again to all for following and any input or suggestions are always welcome.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Here is our reasoning:
SD for most causes very quick increases in strength and weight gain in 3 wks (some run for 4 wks). This increase is so fast the body doesn't have time to adjust. Thus making it very difficult to retain your gains during and after pct, even with great pct it's tough. So you bridge into something like phera, epi and maybe even "tren" to help give the body time to adjust. The gains will be slower or you can use that time as a recomp to harden up the new muscle.

Some people bridge into sd but then you make the majority of the gains right before u eliminate all the aas and jump into pct.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Here is our reasoning:
SD for most causes very quick increases in strength and weight gain in 3 wks (some run for 4 wks). This increase is so fast the body doesn't have time to adjust. Thus making it very difficult to retain your gains during and after pct, even with great pct it's tough. So you bridge into something like phera, epi and maybe even "tren" to help give the body time to adjust. The gains will be slower or you can use that time as a recomp to harden up the new muscle.

Some people bridge into sd but then you make the majority of the gains right before u eliminate all the aas and jump into pct.
Yeah that's what i've been reading as well....i think my first SD run will be a kick start to a phera cycle. Gotta bridge into another PH/AAS in order to keep those gains and follow up with a solid A$$ PCT.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what i've been reading as well....i think my first SD run will be a kick start to a phera cycle. Gotta bridge into another PH/AAS in order to keep those gains and follow up with a solid A$$ PCT.
Run sd solo first.

airforceray

Awards
Team---thanks for the advice; I will definitely stay in contact...I appreciate guidance!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Update

I am up roughly 17lbs as of this morning!

Chest and Tri's. Had another solid workout at the gym again last night. Still seeing some slow increases in strength. I felt again as if I could have just kept working out all night long. From my past cycles I know my body usually reacts well to 40mgof Epi and it is still holding true. Sunday will start my last week on Epi

Sides: My balls are a little sore and defn have shrank quite a bit. We all know that will happen while on cycle. I haven't had any problems sleeping at night since I finished the m-drol. Its like I cant wait to hit the pillow at night. My libido is still a bit off. Seems to be up and down. I am very thirsty all the time and am still have a huge appitite. The edgyness and irritability isn't as bad anymore either.

Sunday will start my last week on Epi.

Would like some feedback on this. I wait a week before running my PCT or should I start it as soon as I am done with my last day of Epi? I have done this both ways in the past.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would even run it at 10/20/20 judging on your stats.
Yea I mean ultimately it'll really come down to how i'm feeling while on the compound...I may go 10/10/10, 10/10/20, 10/20/20, 10/20/30 etc - just gotta see how I respond. A first run with a new compound is always more of an experiment than anything else.

Congrats on the gains - glad to hear your cycle went well. In my mind, PCT starts the very next day after you stop taking your PH/DS/AAS.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah why would u wait a wk to start pct unless u are inj?!?!!?!? Start it the next day after your last dose.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
The theory behind it is that you will deprive yourself of gains if you don't wait a week. Not really sure but as I said I have done it both ways.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would not wait a week to start PCT

raven00

Awards
The reason why you do wait, is so the synthetic test drains out so when you start to spike your natural, it will go up, otherwise why would it start to come back if theres a crap load of synthetic still which is why it shut down in the first place...thats the theory. I would wait a few days imo.

by the way if u want a site to get real liquid nolva and real liquid clomid, hit me up.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

As of this morning I am still up 17lbs, I did put on a little bit of fat but will cut that off after my PCT.

I hit the gym hard again last night. I havd to hit a few muscle groups as the gym will be closed until monday. I worked, shoulders, back & Bi's. Again I felt like I could just keep working out for hours on end. I am strting to see a bit more vascularity as well. I will be uploading some photos next week.

Sides: Mild Lethargy. Was a bit endgy / irritable last night and still am this morning. Finding at the end of the day I am extremely tired. I am still very thirsty all the time. My libido is still up and down. Anything I can do to combat this besides the DHEA?

raven00

Awards
Your pct says Nolva...now do you mean real nolvadex? and even if you did, I don't think thats enough. You should pick up Lean Xtreme its a cortisol blocker and stimulant free fat burner, great for PCT cus cortisol is the stress hormone that builds up. I would do hcg, lean xtreme and nolvadex for pct

And next time u do a cycle pick up AI cycle support, has everything for liver prostate, blood, just a great product. I will be using that for when i run this.