Epistane & M-Drol Bridge Log....Let the games begin!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If u are still super hungry bump up the carbs in the early meals to a cup and half oats... Or look at more lean beef protein sources to add some fat to help keep ur stomach fuller longer.

Keep it bro!
Thanks bro, I am up 11lbs as of this morning. I forgot to add it that to the daily update.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Great workout again. Sold pumps. Noticeable gains in strength and starting to notice a bit of size.

Sides:The lethargy seemed to be ok. Nipples are a little bit sore today. Haven't ever had any issues with gyno before. The Epi should combat this from everything I have read so we will see. No problem with calf/back pumps, ran 10mg of Taurine.

Looking forward to running the Epi next week.

Should I be worried about the soreness of my nipples?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I woke up this morning and was starting to breakout like crazy on my chest and neck! I cant stand it when I break out.

Also having one of those days where everything irritates the sh*t out of me. Going to pop some DHEA and eat something high in protein. Hopefully that will help with the aggression and irritability.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Watching with interest man. Going to run the same cycle in Jan. Good luck to you.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
You're not pulsing the Mdrol are you? I was thinking about pulsing it on my cycle.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You're not pulsing the Mdrol are you? I was thinking about pulsing it on my cycle.
No I am running it as a bridge like this.

M-Drol - 10/20/20
Epistane - 00/00/30/40/40/40

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Great workout again. Sold pumps. Noticeable gains in strength and starting to notice a bit of size.

Sides:The lethargy seemed to be ok. Nipples are a little bit sore today. Haven't ever had any issues with gyno before. The Epi should combat this from everything I have read so we will see. No problem with calf/back pumps, ran 10mg of Taurine.

Looking forward to running the Epi next week.

Should I be worried about the soreness of my nipples?

so you decided to start epi next week?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
so you decided to start epi next week?
I am moving forward as planned. I originally planned to start my Epi bridge next week. I am not running it unexpectly to conbat the soreness

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Solid workout yet again. - I am up 12lbs

Sides: Slight acne on neck and chest, extremely edgy and aggressive. Having trouble sleeping. The lethargy doesn't seem to be too bad now after the morning oatmeal. The nipple soreness seemed to be ok at the day went on yesterday and haven't had too much of a problem with it since.

Running 100mg of DHEA a day to help deal with the sides I have been seeing thus far.
10mg of Taurine seems to be taking care of the calf/back pumps

I am noticing that recovery time in between sets is minimal. Gains are starting to take off but I still expected to see a lot more by now. My appetite is still through the roof. I want to eat just about everything in sight but and some how sticking to my diet. Libido is still up like crazy. I am noticing a decent gain in overall size, I can't button the top button on my dress shirts. The girl I am seeing told me last night after I got home from the gym that "I am built to f**k". That overall boosted myself esteem!...lol

Sunday I will be starting the Epi at 30mg. I have a ton of experience with Epi and usually see gains at the start of my third week.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Legs - Sold workout again. I don't think I have had a bad workout yet while running the M-Drol.

Gains: Up 12lbs in weight, slight strength gains,

My biceps have always been my problem as they are my stubborn muscle that just takes the longest to grow. A co-worker of mine asked if I am on the sauce because my arms look a lot bigger. I am sure you guys can relate that sometimes its hard to notice some gains as we see ourselves in the mirror everyday.

Sides: Acne is starting to clear. Very grumpy and edgy. I get irritated over the stupidest little things. Still having trouble sleeping (may be credited to the Yankees winning their 27th last night). The lethargy is ok all day after I eat my morning Oatmeal. It will start to kick back in around 3:30ish again. The nipples soreness has went down even more. Still no prob with calf/back pumps. Libido is still through the roof.

Running10mg of Taurine pre-workout and am still running 100mg of DHEA.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Legs - Sold workout again. I don't think I have had a bad workout yet while running the M-Drol.

Gains: Up 12lbs in weight, slight strength gains,

My biceps have always been my problem as they are my stubborn muscle that just takes the longest to grow. A co-worker of mine asked if I am on the sauce because my arms look a lot bigger. I am sure you guys can relate that sometimes its hard to notice some gains as we see ourselves in the mirror everyday.

Sides: Acne is starting to clear. Very grumpy and edgy. I get irritated over the stupidest little things. Still having trouble sleeping (may be credited to the Yankees winning their 27th last night). The lethargy is ok all day after I eat my morning Oatmeal. It will start to kick back in around 3:30ish again. The nipples soreness has went down even more. Still no prob with calf/back pumps. Libido is still through the roof.

Running10mg of Taurine pre-workout and am still running 100mg of DHEA.
Yeah man I hear that, my arms don't like to grow for $hit; gotta hit em 2x per week. Glad to hear the acne and nipple soreness is starting to fade.....what do you think is causing these two to clear up?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I hear that, my arms don't like to grow for $hit; gotta hit em 2x per week. Glad to hear the acne and nipple soreness is starting to fade.....what do you think is causing these two to clear up?
Not too sure what is causing the nipple soreness to go away but I have been scrubbing the acne with "Acne Clear" or "Acne Free" or something like that. It is a facewash. I remember reading on here a while back that someone recomended it while on cycle and I had some in the house that I had never used. The stuff actually works really well. I suggest picking up up when you buy support supps lol.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have debating a making a little change during my PCT. Has anyone ever ear of the "Blast Your Bench" program by Lee Hayward? A few of my buddies swear by it. Supposed to add 30lbs to your bench. I am not too sure it will add that but my friends seem to claim otherwise. I think I may experiment and try this workout program during my PCT and see what happens to not only maintain my gains but to try and continue to build.

Any suggestions?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
I have debating a making a little change during my PCT. Has anyone ever ear of the "Blast Your Bench" program by Lee Hayward? A few of my buddies swear by it. Supposed to add 30lbs to your bench. I am not too sure it will add that but my friends seem to claim otherwise. I think I may experiment and try this workout program during my PCT and see what happens to not only maintain my gains but to try and continue to build.

Any suggestions?
*Sniff Sniff* I smell a scam. That website doesnt look very legitimate, and you have to pay to even see the program. If your looking to add to your bench, I'd stick to something proven, like Wendler's 5/3/1 program.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
*Sniff Sniff* I smell a scam. That website doesnt look very legitimate, and you have to pay to even see the program. If your looking to add to your bench, I'd stick to something proven, like Wendler's 5/3/1 program.
I just got it from my buddy. I am not paying for it. lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What does the program look like? Anything out of the ordinary? Or is it just a basic lifting scheme?
Yea it has some variations though and tells you when and what kind of protiens to ingest. I know a few people that have done it and seem to sweat by it. I am not sure if I will do it or not but just kicking around the idea.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Hmm interesting. I'd give it a shot in PCT if it looks deecent. Doesnt sound like a bad idea.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

I sat down on the bench today for a few sets before hitting the heavy bag and jumping rope. Saw a pretty decent increase in strength.

Felt amazing last night in the gym. Sold pump and felt like I had the endurance to bang out set after set. Not really sure how its possible but it seemed like my appetite was up even more last night. I am sore today so taking the day off will be a good thing. This is a harsh cycle but I am still overall enjoying the wild ride!

I will be competing in a bench press competition in Feb and was hoping this cycle would help me increase my max. My goal at the time of the competition is 425lbs and I should weigh in around 165lbs

Sides: Edgy and irritable. Sleeplessness, and still a bit lethargic. Acne is still clearing up slightly. Last night after I ate I was extremely tired and grumpy, more so than usual.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm still kind of waiting for my to kick in:/ hope it happens soon, I think I might be up some weight tho, might just be diet.

As far as your arms go: I just started doing rest/pause sets thanks to the advice of another member here and I love them I do them for all my sets on arm days. If you haven't tried them yet check em out.

So far progress sounds good. you gonna take any pics at the end?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I'm still kind of waiting for my to kick in:/ hope it happens soon, I think I might be up some weight tho, might just be diet.

As far as your arms go: I just started doing rest/pause sets thanks to the advice of another member here and I love them I do them for all my sets on arm days. If you haven't tried them yet check em out.

So far progress sounds good. you gonna take any pics at the end?
Yea I will defn be taking some photos at the end of the cycle and post them. I started my bridge with the Epi and I am seeing all the gains from the Mdrol for sure. My Strength increases came all at once. Be patient with your run. It will all kick in bro. :cheers:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Started to run the Epi bridge. I usually see my gains with Epi around week 3. Will it kick in sooner due to the M-drol already being in my system?

Sorry for the delay with the update, I was shipped out of town for work for this week. I am not letting it ruin my workout though thats for sure. I got off the plane and found the nearest gym.

I hit Chest and Tri's pretty hard on Sunday night and defn saw a huge increase in strength.

I worked my shoulders in a Aspen gym when I got off the plane. I sat down on the bench to warm up my shoulders a bit and did two sets of 8 at 250lbs. Another guy in the gym spotted me. He couldn't believe someone that is 5'4" and weighs 165lbs could throw that weight up without a problem that many times. Defn made me feel pretty good. Great pumps yesterday and today. I actually did pretty good with my diet even though I was in airports all day.

Side: Edgy and irritable. Sleeplessness, always thirsty and Lethargic like crazy. It actually worked out nicely though because I purposely didn't take my DHEA today and I slept like a baby on the plane all day. No problems with back pumps. Seeing some slight acne again. I think the DHEA is actually causing it. I am going to try and back off of it a bit for the next few days and see what happens.

Any questions and comments are more than welcome.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
165lbs and doing 250 for 8 on shoulder press?!?????!?! Must see this

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh totally read that wrong this morning... I was like damn ur da hulk!
That'd be insane if I could lift that! I am only 5'4' and weigh roughly 165. Last year I competed in a bench compitition and put up 435lbs with a Inzer shirt on while weighing in at 150lbs. I am hoping that by Feb when the next compition comes around I will be able to blow that away.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Great workout in the gym yet again. Awesome pumps and my strength seems to keep climbing.

Sides: Slight paranoia, slight axiety & lethargic even more than usual as I stopped the DHEA. The acne does seem to be clearing though. Hopefully its gone really soon. I have a lady friend coming over when I get back in town to "watch a movie" lol. Very edgy today, must have road rage 40 times today while fighting through traffic in my piece of sh*t rental car.

My appitite is up but that isnt anything new what so ever.

Overall I am pretty impressed with my gains and strength so far. Running the Epi & m-drol and am really looking forward to seeing my gains after the bridge is complete to just Epi.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The gains should still come as you bridge but much slower than with sd and sd/epi combo. Where's the weight at? How's the new diet?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Diet is going very well. I am up roughly 15 lbs in weight. They threw me on the road this week out to IA so its difficult to eat the 7 meals you gave me while working. I will be flying back home tomorrow and will be sure to make the necessary corrections. I am still eating pretty clean though.

stevosince82

Awards
damn ... addict looks like you've got a nice little goody bag there :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Diet is going very well. I am up roughly 15 lbs in weight. They threw me on the road this week out to IA so its difficult to eat the 7 meals you gave me while working. I will be flying back home tomorrow and will be sure to make the necessary corrections. I am still eating pretty clean though.
Cool 15lbs in about 15 days is solid... Might want to use the epi wks to recomp and try and loose sone of the fat. Or just keep rocking as u are.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Cool 15lbs in about 15 days is solid... Might want to use the epi wks to recomp and try and loose sone of the fat. Or just keep rocking as u are.
I am going to up my cardio a little bit to shred a little bit of the unwanted fat starting next week.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
HA! Just remembered I have to stock up some more too!

mvrk1

Awards
Just found your thread. Thanks for sharing this with us! I'm 13 days into a pulse cycle of methadrol (s.d. clone) and was toying with the idea of bridging into epi. I'll be watching with interest as your cycle progresses.

Here's a thought for you: I started HTP today (hydroxytriptophan), hoping it would settle down my aggression a little. I think it made a difference, although one day isn't enough of a test.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Just found your thread. Thanks for sharing this with us! I'm 13 days into a pulse cycle of methadrol (s.d. clone) and was toying with the idea of bridging into epi. I'll be watching with interest as your cycle progresses.

Here's a thought for you: I started HTP today (hydroxytriptophan), hoping it would settle down my aggression a little. I think it made a difference, although one day isn't enough of a test.
Not a problem. Keeping these logs and this site adds to the fun of running these cycles. Please keep me updated on the aggression. I am usually very level headed but wow do I have a short fuse while running the M-drol and Epi.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Yup, the agression happens. Don't let it fly at work, don't bring it home! Scream at the windshield (idiot drivers) and use it in the gym.

Thats how I cope! I roll in and F-250 Super duty, or a 69 Mustang. No F'n bling...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

I was unable to workout due to being stuck in airports all day long. Going to take today off and rest. I was up for over 24 hours yesterday and had to report to the office today. Tomorrow I will get back in there and hit it hard.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Yup, the agression happens. Don't let it fly at work, don't bring it home! Scream at the windshield (idiot drivers) and use it in the gym.

Thats how I cope! I roll in and F-250 Super duty, or a 69 Mustang. No F'n bling...
I prefer to take it out on my 100 lbs heavy bag!