was it concluded what Trenadrol is?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
After FDA testings and stuff was it every concluded what exactly trenadrol is? Is it 19-nor? or is it methylated?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
it was concluded that OTC tren sucks and AAS tren is the nectar of the gods... i hope that helps

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
have you used both? otc tren or so it was was good imo

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
lol im kidding i have heard the AAS tren is better tho. and i do believe it was 19-nor, but i could be wrong

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AAS tren is bad news...or the ppl i know who have taken it are idiots...one kid didn't know what a pct was and that was 2 weeks after he ended the stuff that he told me this...the other kid i know claims if you use it for 4 weeks or more that your back turns a red and you break out like crazy like your back was on fire...i don't know about any of that...just not interested in AAS

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
id argue that a lot of AAS is better on sides than OTC stuff. I mean test is way better and safer than any PH. I have also heard that AAS tren is also a lot better on sides. IDK why ur not interested in AAS all the PH's are steroids anyways, doesnt make it safe just cause u can buy it at a supplement shop.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
aas test is sweet from what i hear. but i would never pinn real tren.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
AAS test is sweet i can tell u that right now, and IMO better safer and more fun with less sides than SD. IDK i havent done the appropriate research to run something other than test based steroids. Tren makes me nervous but i personally thing any AAS is better understood and documented along with a lot of people who have used them thus u have a better idea of what ur getting into. IDK i just think the tried and true steroids that have been around for long times have a lot more info on them, just makes me feel safer knowing what im getting into.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
only thing that concerns me about test is that it can convert to E. and i have no idea where to get it or how to inject. I mean how do you know if a site is selling legit products.

also does test convert to DHT more than PH/ds? = hairloss?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
U KNOW EVERYTIME I HEAR SOMEONE SAY "TREN IS NECTOR OF GODS" IT MAKES ME FALL OF MY CHAIR LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think the FDA test said that trenadrol was 19-nor, but it is assumed that they changed the formula from something else.

Concerning Tren and other AAS i think a general statement that can be made is the steroids with the harshest side effects are most compatible with certain people and almost incompatible with others. Take Tren and Superdrol for instance, for some people the sides on these are so bad that they basically cannot run them at a normal dose.

For other people, these steroids with the most sides are great... For me SD is about as good as it gets, and it makes most other orals obsolete, i'm better off running SD again and again.

I have heard people say the same of Tren, if you respond well to it and don't get the bad sides then it basically makes other steroids obsolete.

Tren is only nectar of the gods for some people... I know of people that do 100mg ED with tren ace and gain like mad, and it raises their libido... now that's a good response! Myself, i am afraid of tren, i am pretty sure it will give me gyno issues.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so that means that the new bottles will not be as effective? damn. but all good im done with tren.

i think the FDA test said that trenadrol was 19-nor, but it is assumed that they changed the formula from something else.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the nectar of the gods comment was a joke lol. sorry i guess i should have been clearer

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nobody ever knew for sure what was in there other than the people at kilosports. it wasn't what was in methoxy-trn, thats all I can say for sure.

And UnrealMachine is right, some people are way more side prone, some people are side-less on just about any compound. I know someone who got terrible lethargy, headaches and some hairloss on halodrol at 50mg/day, I know people who get no results under 100mg/day. I'm with him on superdrol, other than back pumps its great for me. And all I have to do is play with dosing times and I can at least survive thru squats + deadlifts

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's good info, i've never heard of sides that bad from 50mg of Hdrol. I do know someone who gained 20 pounds on a 4 weeker of Hdrol at 50mg, which is about as absurd though. I'm one of those people that needs at least 100mg a day tho i am sure :(

Superdrol is my nectar of the gods... Day 4 and all i've done today is go keto, do cardio, and then sit around, i'm at ~210p/100f/20c (not very many cals!) and my biceps and chest are more pumped and hard than I can ever attain naturally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've still never tried phera, but do have a bottle of ergo max lmg which is phera with the 3 ene variant as well. Should be fun, I may use that around thanksgiving :)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
AAS tren is bad news...or the ppl i know who have taken it are idiots...one kid didn't know what a pct was and that was 2 weeks after he ended the stuff that he told me this...the other kid i know claims if you use it for 4 weeks or more that your back turns a red and you break out like crazy like your back was on fire...i don't know about any of that...just not interested in AAS
everyone that has used AAS tren that I personally know has seen great results.