Been a while but back to 110%

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
Hey guys... if you check out my threads that i posted here a long time ago.. i was in the middle of a test e cycle when my knee gave way...

anyway after depressing but hard work in the gym .. my knee is now 110%(confirmation from doc a couple of months ago).. and ready to roll into a proper first cycle...

Before i state my dillema this is what i can get

sust
test e
deca
stana
clen
nolva

okay now the dilemma.. only until now i felt the urge to get on my cycle (and look even better for summer - which is in roughly 5 weeks) the thing is... im leaving for dubai for 2 weeks on dec 14th - dec 28... and i don't want to start after this...

now the test e cycle that i had planned (and started last year) was a standard 12 week 500/w mon thurs cycle.. with nolva 14-16. (only got up to week 4 i think)

I want to start my cycle on the 26th of this month (next week), but seriously confused on what i should buy and take... I was told sust + deca right up to the date that i leave... id prefer not to shoot EOD but its no biggie...

I really enjoyed my little experience on test e.. and would much prefer to just do that.. but how can i work it around my holiday? if its possible at all..(test is best :p)

any advice much appreciated

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
really won't be able to keep the test levels even while in dubai.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can't start a long ester cycle and then take 2 weeks without doing anything and then start again. The concentrations will all drop and you'll have to start over again. Do this AFTER your vacation.

I'm also not sure why you want to "look better for summer" but are choosing sust and deca; that's not the beach abs combo!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You can't start a long ester cycle and then take 2 weeks without doing anything and then start again. The concentrations will all drop and you'll have to start over again. Do this AFTER your vacation.

I'm also not sure why you want to "look better for summer" but are choosing sust and deca; that's not the beach abs combo!
right. Plain and simple - f*cking around with going on and off cycle is how you get bad sides and minimal gains. Unless you want woman's breasts for the summer dont start till you get back. And unreal is right sust/deca will have eyou retaining alot of water.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
wait till after the trip, and run test for 12 weeks at 500mg, Nolva for pct at 40 40 20 10. Get the clen and run it the last 6 weeks of the ON cycle portion. start at 80mcg and every 3 days increase it by 20mcg untill you reach 1mcg/lb of body weight or you experience sides that you cant deal with (ie cramps). after the 6 weeks is off taper off in the same fasion that you ramped up. take 150-200mg of benidril at night to help you sleep and to upregulate your beta 2 receptors while takeing the clen. If you start to bloat on the test, throw in tamox at 20ish a day untill pct to cut down on water (but remember that it will inhibit some of your lbm gains since it will drot estro). This should work well.

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
Appreciate all the comments !

I won't do a cycle if not appropriate, just wanted to ask you guys first

seeing as there is about 8 weeks till my trip. Can i just do a sust cycle for 7-8 weeks @500mg (or 750 depending on how i go) shooting EOD consistently.. go on my holiday... come back...start my PCT...

before anyone says so.. i DO UNDERSTAND that the cycle above will be a waste COMPARED to a proper 12 week cycle of test.. but if done properly i could make it a good one? no?...seeing as my diet is in check and has been in check ever since taking gym serious...

any comments?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all the comments !

I won't do a cycle if not appropriate, just wanted to ask you guys first

seeing as there is about 8 weeks till my trip. Can i just do a sust cycle for 7-8 weeks @500mg (or 750 depending on how i go) shooting EOD consistently.. go on my holiday... come back...start my PCT...

before anyone says so.. i DO UNDERSTAND that the cycle above will be a waste COMPARED to a proper 12 week cycle of test.. but if done properly i could make it a good one? no?...seeing as my diet is in check and has been in check ever since taking gym serious...

any comments?
I understand your desire for results but you should pursue another route. How bout a clenbuterol run? None-hormonal, cut up, muscle sparing. More in-line with your goals, right?

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
I understand your desire for results but you should pursue another route. How bout a clenbuterol run? None-hormonal, cut up, muscle sparing. More in-line with your goals, right?
Very true.. and i was considering it right upon writing my previous post.. but something about sides with test vs sides with clen got me thinking.

so i could cut up more with clen.. try and spare as much muscle (not too hard with my diet).. i already have taurine at home anyway.. so not that scared about cramps n all that.

or try a short cycle (not that much money out of my wallet anyway) and see how i go? is a 7-8 week cycle of sust not that beneficial at all? i mean considering the short esters in there it could work no?

im not asking this in a sarcastic or smart arse manner.. i would just like to know the basis of why you wouldnt reccommend the sust 8 week cycle.. is it cause
1. bang for buck isnt worth it? (not really a problem atm)
2. sides? (not prone to gyno..didnt have many issues with test before even though it was short and will have proper PCT and ai on hand)
3. can not gain from it? (not looking for HUGE changes or total body compositions... just to make me feel better and look better for summer)

edit:
oh and i forgot to mention the holiday im going to is a family gathering in dubai.. for 2 weeks.. the place we got has a private gym.. so in those 2 weeks im not just letting go... im still training hard..

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Very true.. and i was considering it right upon writing my previous post.. but something about sides with test vs sides with clen got me thinking.

so i could cut up more with clen.. try and spare as much muscle (not too hard with my diet).. i already have taurine at home anyway.. so not that scared about cramps n all that.

or try a short cycle (not that much money out of my wallet anyway) and see how i go? is a 7-8 week cycle of sust not that beneficial at all? i mean considering the short esters in there it could work no?

im not asking this in a sarcastic or smart arse manner.. i would just like to know the basis of why you wouldnt reccommend the sust 8 week cycle.. is it cause
1. bang for buck isnt worth it? (not really a problem atm)
2. sides? (not prone to gyno..didnt have many issues with test before even though it was short and will have proper PCT and ai on hand)
3. can not gain from it? (not looking for HUGE changes or total body compositions... just to make me feel better and look better for summer)

edit:
oh and i forgot to mention the holiday im going to is a family gathering in dubai.. for 2 weeks.. the place we got has a private gym.. so in those 2 weeks im not just letting go... im still training hard..
I've been on vacations with family before and those hotel gyms suck. I commend you for committing to going but you'll never get the same pump as you will as your gym if its a good gym. That being said, if you are h3ll bent on running sust that go for it. I dont think 8 weeks is worth it nor do I think you'll get the results youre looking for. You'll probably see some size gains but you won't lean out. Its going to be hard to train with the vacation and between the travel and the time frame you run the risk of serious sides. Clenbuterol on the other hand you can safely run for 6 weeks, then use the 2 weeks before your vacation and the 2 weeks of your vacation to clear receptors. You'll lean up, and have good muscle. Then you haven't run anything hormonal so you could start a lean bulk when you get home if you want more size.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried clen by itself once and i thought it sucked, i did not notice any of the anti-catabolic properties, i actually lost a decent bit of muscle... I know someone else has mentioned that the anti-catabolic properties are overrated and from my experience I can only agree, I would not run clen by itself to "cut up." When i attempted that, the result was just getting smaller. Kind of like T3 by itself.

The most effective way to look good for vacation is to run sust for 8 weeks, start injecting TODAY, frontload it heavy, and run clen 2 on 2 off that entire time, you'll probably need BP meds or else your blood pressure will get all ****ed up from the combination.
Problem with this plan is it'll be way hard to maintain your gains during 2 weeks of vacation. So you must decide the price of vanity...

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
@CC - The gym facilities that are available to me are actually very good ... it was one of the first things my family checked when trying to look for a place =P (hopefully it isnt
see the thing is.. i dont need to lose that much bf...nor do i want too.. clen will probably shred me to bits with a strict diet. but i will probably end up losing some muscle even with a diet.. however if i could gain some muscle decent size without added fat...then that would be great

@UM i have roughly 50 days of EOD sust injections...

so you think 750mg for 2-3 weeks then 500mg for the rest??

would u even think about deca @ 200-300mg for the duration? not too much.

PCT for sus is 3 weeks after last inj anyway... so in those 2 weeks.. eat right (all you can eat buffets :p).. train right.. take some supplements if need be.. when i get back get straight onto PCT. and hopefully i won't lose too much of the gains