Where I am and previous cycles

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards
Currently I have been natty for 24 months

26yo (27 soon) 5'8 203lbs and 12%bf. I have been in just a "maintain" mode for awhile as training has had to take a big back burner for a bit. Normally I can hover around 212ish naturally but with the lack of consistant training and better diet I'm a little lighter.

I have ran 4 cycles in the past

1st was Test E 500mg wk 10wks
2nd Was Test P 100mg eod Tren 100mg eod 12wks
3rd Test Cyp 750mg wk and Deca 500mg wk 12wks
4th Test P 100mg eod and Tren 100mg eod 16wks

I never felt the need to go any higher on doses as my body seemed to respond great with those amounts and my diet. I LOVE Tren but it kills ALL of my cardio endurance. While on I can barely take minor hikes without getting winded and dripping sweat lol

Now that I am dedicated again I will be running on of two options begining January.

1st option-
125mg eod Test Prop 16wks
500mg wk EQ 16wks
100mg Tren eod last 10wks

2nd option-
Generic Blue Top HGH 24wks- 4iu ed 5 on 2 off
Test P 100mg eod

I am struggling with the decision on this one. My main goal is to get back up to around 220-225 or so and maintain a lower bf..

Just thought I'd share my history

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Option 1. AAS will provide more gains for your dollar than HGH, no comparison really

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards
I am greatly leaning towards option 1 as well. I have just always been very intrigued by the fat burning claims of hgh.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
whatever HGH does for fat burning, tren will do it, while making you stronger

MSE

MSE

Awards
whatever HGH does for fat burning, tren will do it, while making you stronger
Unreal, I am running EQ 600/wk and test prop 500/wk, it's my old stand by and I love EQ, but am really thinking about Tren for this spring/cut. How much HCG do you run, and do you run it the whole cycle or just at the end? I know the bounce back from Tren is pretty rough...

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards
Unreal, I am running EQ 600/wk and test prop 500/wk, it's my old stand by and I love EQ, but am really thinking about Tren for this spring/cut. How much HCG do you run, and do you run it the whole cycle or just at the end? I know the bounce back from Tren is pretty rough...
Personally I haven't noticed any harder shutdown from Tren than the other compounds, however everyone is different and my training partner is completely opposite. As for HCG I've only ran it on the previous 16 weeker (shutdown was never harsh for me on shorter cycles) and will do so again this time. I ran it last time at 500 I.U 2x weekly for the last 6wks. PCT was standard and threw in some trib as well

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the way I would run HCG is 500iu's twice a week for the 2nd half of your cycle, up until the ester clearance time.

So if you run for 14 weeks then weeks 8-14 i'd run the HCG, then 15/16 is ester clearance, then week 17 you start your SERMs and whatever else

IDK if this is the best way to do it but that's what I would do. The last time i used HCG it was just on a test prop cycle and I did 500iu's twice a week until the last week of the cycle. I know you don't want to keep doing HCG in your serm time