results from the FDA supplement tests for the BB.com Raid so far.

Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Let's not go throwing the recent president's name in this just yetm These particular investigations have been going on since early 08.
    Good point! There exists a disturbing tendency in some quarters to conveniently, but unfairly, blame the Obama administration for most ills.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    You're right, there seems to be errors in there like SPAWN not containing EPI?
    My question is what if it didn't contain epi? That would mean it was mislabeled. Many people complained of gyno from spawn so that would be telling...
    •   

3. My question is to the FDA exactly what is the problem with these compounds apart from the fact they actually work to build muscle and with proper PCT you can even keep some of the gains with out to much problems?
  4. keeper

Good Morning America is airing coverage right now targeting the sup industry in general. They interviewed the young athlete who had a bad experience with liver damage after taking Superdrol.

5. "We spoke to the owner(s) of Anabolic Xtreme and they said that they no longer in business..."
    Damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by keeper View Post
    Good Morning America is airing coverage right now targeting the sup industry in general. They interviewed the young athlete who had a bad experience with liver damage after taking Superdrol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by keeper View Post
    lmfao he says he researched for 3-4 weeks before taking superdrol to make sure it would not harm him? WTF!? Where the fck did he research? Dumbfck..

His liver damage didnt take him away from his baseball dream, him getting CAUGHT did
    lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    You're right, there seems to be errors in there like SPAWN not containing EPI?
    It says basis for probable cause, means they're after the tren not the epi. It's the same as if I added vitamin c to superdrol. They wouldn't come for it over the superdrol and the vit c, just the superdrol, the rest is an inactive as far as they're concerned at the moment.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    My question is to the FDA exactly what is the problem with these compounds apart from the fact they actually work to build muscle and with proper PCT you can even keep some of the gains with out to much problems?
    Liver damage, heart tissue thickening, artery micro abrasions, hypertension.

I think the part you are missing (From reading your posts lately) is the fact that the industry has no regulation, so you are probably not even ingesting what you think you are. BTW, I HATE regulation, but this industry cannot self regulate and in turn can seriously harm some.

Then go on to the fact the people taking these designers are taking something that has NO STUDIES. Whereas real gear has mountains of information and studies on them.

Get off the FDA and do some real ****.. it is better and safer.
    The Historic PES Legend

9. Quote Originally Posted by Imnotascoolas View Post
    It says basis for probable cause, means they're after the tren not the epi. It's the same as if I added vitamin c to superdrol. They wouldn't come for it over the superdrol and the vit c, just the superdrol, the rest is an inactive as far as they're concerned at the moment.
    Yeah, just because epi, etc. aren't listed doesn't mean they aren't present... they simply weren't looking/concerned for it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Then go on to the fact the people taking these designers are taking something that has NO STUDIES. Whereas real gear has mountains of information and studies on them.
    I was under the impression that SD was just a methylated version of methasteron, which has been around for a while. Am I mistaken? Is that just the forums talking?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I was under the impression that SD was just a methylated version of methasteron, which has been around for a while. Am I mistaken? Is that just the forums talking?
    You are correct if I remember right, but the methylation does more to a compound than people realize. Think of it this way, DBol is methylated Boldenone... nothing in the same category whatsoever. Read the studies on both and they are vastly different.
    The Historic PES Legend

12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Good point! There exists a disturbing tendency in some quarters to conveniently, but unfairly, blame the Obama administration for most ills.
    HAHAHAHA i just COULDNT help myself from responding to this.... although this is off topic, and this will be my first and last comment on the subject (we can surely take it to PMs or another thread if you wish)... the only thing disturbing about this is that people just spent the past 8 years doing the EXACT thing about Bush.... "aww did your toilet break? thats because George Bush doesnt give a **** about you!"

The sad reality is that this is how the country is, they blame the president, for everything... but now that people are starting to blame the "savior" jesus obama, then its a 'disturbing tendency'... hahaha, thank you, you have just made my day!

13. Indeed, they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You are correct if I remember right, but the methylation does more to a compound than people realize. Think of it this way, DBol is methylated Boldenone... nothing in the same category whatsoever. Read the studies on both and they are vastly different.

14. 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine in SX what is this compund?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine in SX what is this compund?
    is that the amphetamine related product?

16. Let's discuss safety of 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine (Possible drug found in SX )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=390921171
  17. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Let's discuss safety of 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine
    Considering it's a new compound, I don't think there's much to discuss unless we get a real chemist in here. All I could guess from searching for parts of the compound and reading research papers on cocaine analogs is pyrrolidine allows an extreme amount of uptake at the 5-HT receptor, and I'm not even sure that's correct for this compound because I don't know much about biochemistry at all.

I think it would be like 2-DPMP with affinity for the 5-HT being about 2 orders of magnitude greater. Other methods of action would likely be on the same order of magnitude as with 2-DPMP.

Edit: Oh, that was the name of the link, not a request. Woops.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Interesting. I didn't know that. - Is it that way with all? For example, what's the difference between Trenbolone Acetate and Methyl Trenbolone?

19. Here are the actual results (from bb.com)

Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Here are the actual results (from bb.com)

WTF HOLY $H!Z!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyperdrol X2 is THAT?!?!

Andro and tren?!?!?!? It is supposed to be a 6 bromo? o.0

Either that is as underhanded as it gets or the FDA is doing some crap testing...

I mean I was giving AX a chance to release info on slim x and such, but if that is true about HX2 I am a bit pissed, I took HX2....

21. Its been discussed, supposedly the FDA removed the TREN allegations in a later version.

22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Exactly what I meant to write. In case of doubt, I would prefer to believe the FDA's tests than the steroid manufacturer's claims.
    The "Rage" products are all only listed as tren when they are all combos.

I think they simply tested for all the needed to ban it. They only need 1 steroid of out 3 or 4 to have it on the black list. Every single thing is only listed with one ingredient, that is just the FDA only doing what they need to get what they want.

23. Will BB.com face a criminal prosecution from this? They are not the ones manufacturing and labeling these products.

24. I guess we must prepare for life in the NWO .. Natural World Order. It is good to know what is actually in the products we have taken or have planned to take. Some people are crying foul because they were duped in their choice of sup containing ingredients not listed. These would also be the same types that were extolling the virtues of those sups. I have always been of a mind if a product says it is natural and you are getting an unnatural result, then its more than likely not natural.

For those that have the products, at least proper pct can be planned for the remaining cycles run until each individuals supply is gone. By then someone would have exploited a legal loophole, designed something completely new, or set up shop in a more friendly country. Latter scares me as if we didn't know what was in the products now, how would we know what would be in them then?

This is a sad day. I was the latest of a family of honorably discharged servicemembers and to see that the freedoms we swore to defend being taken from us makes me weep for the future.

25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Exactly what I meant to write. In case of doubt, I would prefer to believe the FDA's tests than the steroid manufacturer's claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by js2sbr View Post
    I guess we must prepare for life in the NWO .. Natural World Order. It is good to know what is actually in the products we have taken or have planned to take. Some people are crying foul because they were duped in their choice of sup containing ingredients not listed. These would also be the same types that were extolling the virtues of those sups. I have always been of a mind if a product says it is natural and you are getting an unnatural result, then its more than likely not natural.

For those that have the products, at least proper pct can be planned for the remaining cycles run until each individuals supply is gone. By then someone would have exploited a legal loophole, designed something completely new, or set up shop in a more friendly country. Latter scares me as if we didn't know what was in the products now, how would we know what would be in them then?

This is a sad day. I was the latest of a family of honorably discharged servicemembers and to see that the freedoms we swore to defend being taken from us makes me weep for the future.
    European PH/DS market aint going nowhere...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 11:06 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 09:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:36 PM
  4. The best Protien Bar for the buck?
    By bpdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM