results from the FDA supplement tests for the BB.com Raid so far.

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    The next loophole will be packages, 3 bottles of all natural compounds and a label that says

WARNING: DO NOT MIX THESE TOGETHER WITH DRAIN CLEANER, PAINT STRIPPER, ADD CONCRETE CLEANER TO NEUTRAL PH, CONCENTRATE AND CONSUME 50MG PER DAY WITH APPROPRIATE PCT
    The issues is really solved like this...

*walks into gym* "hey big joe, can I buy some of your steroids?"

done...

Well obviously alot more complicated, but really its fueling people to go from legal to illegal.

Though honestly I have slowed my roll to consider the risks in the last few days. And unless something falls in my lap, I will be perfectly happy being natural forever. Some of it comes from arguing with iron,D, and Bfifty...

I still want my freedoms though -,-

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Some of it comes from arguing with iron,D, and Bfifty...
    We do it out of love, man.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    We do it out of love, man.
    Some of it I suspect lol. I have grown alot thanks to many conflicts on this board (say my more original faith based ones, eh?) But sometimes not.

And thanks on a side not lol.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    This is the green label bottle. If I am correct the claim from ALRI....shady bastards that they are.....was it had methyl-atd in it. People started claiming that it had a ph in it.......just trying to see what I've got, and if it can be used without PCT.
    ^ In reference to Jungle warfare

Not trying to be obnoxious but does anyone have any other info on this stuff.....
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%

The issues is really solved like this...

*walks into gym* "hey big joe, can I buy some of your steroids?"

done...

Well obviously alot more complicated, but really its fueling people to go from legal to illegal.

Though honestly I have slowed my roll to consider the risks in the last few days. And unless something falls in my lap, I will be perfectly happy being natural forever. Some of it comes from arguing with iron,D, and Bfifty...

I still want my freedoms though -,-
    One thing to remember though. It was always illegal to sell actual steroids as dietary supplements..

If it the write up on product xxx portrays things in a certain way then it can be deemed as making medical claims which is also in violation because then it isn't a dietary supplement.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    One thing to remember though. It was always illegal to sell actual steroids as dietary supplements..

If it the write up on product xxx portrays things in a certain way then it can be deemed as making medical claims which is also in violation because then it isn't a dietary supplement.
    True I have come to realize this being one of the bigger issues.

What could they have labeled it. It was really not a supplement. But in all honesty it could have been allowed to be legal nad marketed under a different category of product. Were talking behind the counter, show me your ID kinda stuff. You know how liqueur is controlled, but sold. Same deal.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.49%

so...the chart says "basis for probable cause." so do you think the ingredients listed are actually what the FDA found in the products or just what they suspect are in them? And Mass Tabs definitely disappoint me if they are Superdrol.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%

Quote Originally Posted by heath1225 View Post
    so...the chart says "basis for probable cause." so do you think the ingredients listed are actually what the FDA found in the products or just what they suspect are in them? And Mass Tabs definitely disappoint me if they are Superdrol.
    I don't recall the tests saying what the amount was in terms of mg per capsule (fda testing). Mass tabs say 30mg or whatever it does say, so some assumed the fda found 30mg of SD. Yet, it may be 2mg of SD and 27 mg of filler.

I don't know if the fda allows a variance when it comes to steroid compounds being included in a mixture as the same as insects are allowed in canned goods (what is it, 1 percent of a line of can goods can have a bug or two?) I am pretty sure there is no variance for drugs in a mixture of a 'supplement' but I'm not sure as I stated.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

This could possibly be the start of a team of rogue chemists trying to garner the FDA's attention, in order to get the goverment to actually regulate the supplement industry. It should be regulated.

Thats one theory, but overall, this thing thats happening not just in these bodybuilding, but in the health industry.

I was right before, and my comments were taking of the site. Because the people who have money in control, not the many people who make comments.

It was obvious the SX contained something greater than what was labeled.

Haha, i might actually buy some now, that i know whats in it.

Lot of products, have now been shown to be spiked with something.

An attack on the pharmeceutical industry, it could possibly be.

Rogue chemists wanting to give us our free liberties to use whatever substance we want,possibly.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%

True I have come to realize this being one of the bigger issues.

What could they have labeled it. It was really not a supplement. But in all honesty it could have been allowed to be legal nad marketed under a different category of product. Were talking behind the counter, show me your ID kinda stuff. You know how liqueur is controlled, but sold. Same deal.
    Perhaps in some strange turn of events, it could/they could have been marketed for prescription purposes only. But that would only be through big pharma. There is no way that these small supp companies could possibly fund thje actual creation of a steroid as big pharma puts out millions of dollars and years of research. And I highly doubt that any of these small 'supp' companies would be given license to perform it.

So, in essence, it is like I've been saying all the time, they will eventually put you in a catch 22 position. You can't do one without the other and you can't do the other because you are not licensed...rock and a hard spot.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

one thing they need to put in these supplements are some designer sedatives. maybe Alri's new comotose products contain this? We know this company has done so in the past.

Is anyone really suprised that AX put that in SX, its called anabolic xtreme for a reason. I mean they orginally sold designer steriods.
    Hyperdrol X2 is a suprise, id want to know more info on that if its absolutely true.

What the government needs to do is make all drugs legal, which i foresee withing 20-50 years, or shorter perhaps. This its what its leading to. You cant stop the American urge for wanting to be better than normal.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%

Perhaps in some strange turn of events, it could/they could have been marketed for prescription purposes only. But that would only be through big pharma. There is no way that these small supp companies could possibly fund thje actual creation of a steroid as big pharma puts out millions of dollars and years of research. And I highly doubt that any of these small 'supp' companies would be given license to perform it.

So, in essence, it is like I've been saying all the time, they will eventually put you in a catch 22 position. You can't do one without the other and you can't do the other because you are not licensed...rock and a hard spot.
    yeah but if all drugs were legal, including steriods, people wouldnt have to use these crappy designer supplements.

but then big pharma wouldnt be able to sell test cream for hundreds of dolars.

Then again, this recent fda attack could be a response from the Obama administration in order to radically change the health industry by using underground tactics, because you know you cant fight with big pharma.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.29%

Honestly slim xtreme is one of the best products I have taken...then again which controlled substance are they saying it has an ingrediant similar to? There is no way I will dump my bottle, I will just be sad as Irun out of pills
    go to bb.com's supplement science section and in there you will find what AX's SX turned out to be...

2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine I believe is what I was told.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    go to bb.com's supplement science section and in there you will find what AX's SX turned out to be...

2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine I believe is what I was told.
    ah. I thought their section was yanked from over there too?

Did they know what they had in there, or did they not even know what they were playing with? I love their products, but still I like info. They were supposed to release alot of info after they got a certain patent on slim x. Now we know that is never happening.

What would that be similar to?

Honestly when I described my feelings on slim x(suc has how it effected my softball abilities) people said it sounded like I was talking about speed. Which after talking with my father, who was talking about the old "black beauties" which was legal speed sold as a diet pill apparantly that truck drivers used to make the long hauls without passing out.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%

Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    this was apart of the AFFIDAVIT w/ the SEARCH WARRANT

these arent the results are they? just had another look and at the top it says basis for probable cause and not result of test
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You're right, there seems to be errors in there like SPAWN not containing EPI?
  17. keeper

^^ Thanks, Mark. That is an important little detail.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

It's not an error, for it may not contain the epithio compound in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    yeah but if all drugs were legal, including steriods, people wouldnt have to use these crappy designer supplements.

but then big pharma wouldnt be able to sell test cream for hundreds of dolars.

Then again, this recent fda attack could be a response from the Obama administration in order to radically change the health industry by using underground tactics, because you know you cant fight with big pharma.
    Let's not go throwing the recent president's name in this just yetm These particular investigations have been going on since early 08.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    It's not an error, for it may not contain the epithio compound in the first place.
    Exactly what I meant to write. In case of doubt, I would prefer to believe the FDA's tests than the steroid manufacturer's claims.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Let's not go throwing the recent president's name in this just yetm These particular investigations have been going on since early 08.
    Good point! There exists a disturbing tendency in some quarters to conveniently, but unfairly, blame the Obama administration for most ills.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.12%

My question is what if it didn't contain epi? That would mean it was mislabeled. Many people complained of gyno from spawn so that would be telling...
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

My question is to the FDA exactly what is the problem with these compounds apart from the fact they actually work to build muscle and with proper PCT you can even keep some of the gains with out to much problems?
  24. keeper

Good Morning America is airing coverage right now targeting the sup industry in general. They interviewed the young athlete who had a bad experience with liver damage after taking Superdrol.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

"We spoke to the owner(s) of Anabolic Xtreme and they said that they no longer in business..."
    Damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by keeper View Post
    Good Morning America is airing coverage right now targeting the sup industry in general. They interviewed the young athlete who had a bad experience with liver damage after taking Superdrol.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.11%

Quote Originally Posted by keeper View Post
    lmfao he says he researched for 3-4 weeks before taking superdrol to make sure it would not harm him? WTF!? Where the fck did he research? Dumbfck..

His liver damage didnt take him away from his baseball dream, him getting CAUGHT did
    lol
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.73%

It says basis for probable cause, means they're after the tren not the epi. It's the same as if I added vitamin c to superdrol. They wouldn't come for it over the superdrol and the vit c, just the superdrol, the rest is an inactive as far as they're concerned at the moment.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    My question is to the FDA exactly what is the problem with these compounds apart from the fact they actually work to build muscle and with proper PCT you can even keep some of the gains with out to much problems?
    Liver damage, heart tissue thickening, artery micro abrasions, hypertension.

I think the part you are missing (From reading your posts lately) is the fact that the industry has no regulation, so you are probably not even ingesting what you think you are. BTW, I HATE regulation, but this industry cannot self regulate and in turn can seriously harm some.

Then go on to the fact the people taking these designers are taking something that has NO STUDIES. Whereas real gear has mountains of information and studies on them.

Get off the FDA and do some real ****.. it is better and safer.
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Imnotascoolas View Post
    It says basis for probable cause, means they're after the tren not the epi. It's the same as if I added vitamin c to superdrol. They wouldn't come for it over the superdrol and the vit c, just the superdrol, the rest is an inactive as far as they're concerned at the moment.
    Yeah, just because epi, etc. aren't listed doesn't mean they aren't present... they simply weren't looking/concerned for it.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Then go on to the fact the people taking these designers are taking something that has NO STUDIES. Whereas real gear has mountains of information and studies on them.
    I was under the impression that SD was just a methylated version of methasteron, which has been around for a while. Am I mistaken? Is that just the forums talking?
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I was under the impression that SD was just a methylated version of methasteron, which has been around for a while. Am I mistaken? Is that just the forums talking?
    You are correct if I remember right, but the methylation does more to a compound than people realize. Think of it this way, DBol is methylated Boldenone... nothing in the same category whatsoever. Read the studies on both and they are vastly different.
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.92%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Good point! There exists a disturbing tendency in some quarters to conveniently, but unfairly, blame the Obama administration for most ills.
    HAHAHAHA i just COULDNT help myself from responding to this.... although this is off topic, and this will be my first and last comment on the subject (we can surely take it to PMs or another thread if you wish)... the only thing disturbing about this is that people just spent the past 8 years doing the EXACT thing about Bush.... "aww did your toilet break? thats because George Bush doesnt give a **** about you!"

The sad reality is that this is how the country is, they blame the president, for everything... but now that people are starting to blame the "savior" jesus obama, then its a 'disturbing tendency'... hahaha, thank you, you have just made my day!
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Indeed, they are.
    You are correct if I remember right, but the methylation does more to a compound than people realize. Think of it this way, DBol is methylated Boldenone... nothing in the same category whatsoever. Read the studies on both and they are vastly different.
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine in SX what is this compund?
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine in SX what is this compund?
    is that the amphetamine related product?
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%

Let's discuss safety of 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine (Possible drug found in SX )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=390921171
  37. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Let's discuss safety of 2-Diphenylmethylpyrrolidine
    Considering it's a new compound, I don't think there's much to discuss unless we get a real chemist in here. All I could guess from searching for parts of the compound and reading research papers on cocaine analogs is pyrrolidine allows an extreme amount of uptake at the 5-HT receptor, and I'm not even sure that's correct for this compound because I don't know much about biochemistry at all.

I think it would be like 2-DPMP with affinity for the 5-HT being about 2 orders of magnitude greater. Other methods of action would likely be on the same order of magnitude as with 2-DPMP.

Edit: Oh, that was the name of the link, not a request. Woops.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%

Interesting. I didn't know that. - Is it that way with all? For example, what's the difference between Trenbolone Acetate and Methyl Trenbolone?
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.42%

Here are the actual results (from bb.com)

Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Here are the actual results (from bb.com)

WTF HOLY $H!Z!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyperdrol X2 is THAT?!?!

Andro and tren?!?!?!? It is supposed to be a 6 bromo? o.0

Either that is as underhanded as it gets or the FDA is doing some crap testing...

I mean I was giving AX a chance to release info on slim x and such, but if that is true about HX2 I am a bit pissed, I took HX2....

Similar Forum Threads

1. College Athlete tests results seem B.S.
    By brownstown89 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 07:32 AM
  2. FULL Blood tests results for SD cycle
    By solarize in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 11:30 AM
  3. Going Underground? UGL Lab Tests results
    By ralph4u2c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:25 PM
  4. Good results (blood tests scared me)