results from the FDA supplement tests for the BB.com Raid so far.

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Most of b.b. community are trying to develope our bodies for the better,health,looks,strength,e tc.,not harm society.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    It amazes me that our society thinks anything anabolic is bad.If they went after the drug trade as hard maybe,there would not be so many in prisons,crime would go down and there would be less families busted up from drug addictions.

the supplement companies should not have lied. they are the real scum here.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I wonder if they know that if they take this off the shelf it will be another huge hit to the economy...haha great

Most of b.b. community are trying to develope our bodies for the better,health,looks,strength,e tc.,not harm society.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Answers

This is a copy of the email l sent to the FDA the email address is consumer@fda.gov send them your opinion of their stupidity. Here is the email l sent;

Great so instead of cleaning up the tobacco industry and the fast food
    industry which are the 2 main reasons your country has health care
    problems you go after the health food industry and target bodybuilding
    supplements. WHAT A MAJOR FAILURE OF YOUR RESOURCES . When are going
    to do something that will really make a difference when you stop
    pandering to the tobacco companies and fast food companies.
    --
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It's all about politics and reputation. It's never actually about common sense. The general public loves fast food and tobacco and a number of other things that cause major problems. However, one thing the uneducated public does not approve of is PH/AAS and all things eluding to this. This is due to lack of education and the ignorant opinions of the media. I do agree that kids getting their hands on this stuff is a problem; however, go out on a friday night and look at what the majority of kids are doing. They are not popping superdrol or 1-AD, they are smoking cigs and pot and drinking alcohol and maybe worse while eating fast food for their "munch fest". I'm sorry but a lifetime of Mcdonalds hamburgers is going to do alot more damage than PH/AAS will do anyday if used correctly in an educated manner. Even on the documentary "Supersize Me" it stated that Mcdonalds is so nutrient difficient that 1-2 straight months of eating this for every meal would most certainly kill an individual from malnutrition. Hope that these facts are considered Tuesday in the hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    This is a copy of the email l sent to the FDA the email address is consumer@fda.gov send them your opinion of their stupidity. Here is the email l sent;

--
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    If they went after this like they do with the drug trade, we'd all have SWAT teams busting in our doors and shooting our dogs to grab the guys with a couple bottles while the manufacturers were allowed to run unchecked.
    You are absolutely correct...I do not understand why others do not see this....

Apparently, a few have not lived in areas where government officials come after drug criminals. It is not a pretty site. And, this raid on BB is NOTHING compared to those raids...people actually get coffined.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

This is very true. However, those raids make much more sense than this one does no matter what the scale it is on IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    You are absolutely correct...I do not understand why others do not see this....

Apparently, a few have not lived in areas where government officials come after drug criminals. It is not a pretty site. And, this raid on BB is NOTHING compared to those raids...people actually get coffined.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

If they are truly harmful they should not be on the shelves.I would like to see real evidence,not propaganda from big Pharma and congressmen who don't have a clue what they are talking about.Once supplements are banned,think about how much they will charge for prescriptions.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

^x2

If they are truly harmful they should not be on the shelves.I would like to see real evidence,not propaganda from big Pharma and congressmen who don't have a clue what they are talking about.Once supplements are banned,think about how much they will charge for prescriptions.
  10. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    This is very true. However, those raids make much more sense than this one does no matter what the scale it is on IMO.
    So it's ok if you use drugs that have the potential to kill you or make some people go crazy because you know what you're doing, but when other people make the same decision with a different kind of drug it's not ok? How do people even get into this mindset? Do some of you truly believe that steroids don't have any effects on anyone besides being magic "gives you muscle" pills?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

From the research Ive seen its not safe at all. There is a lot of data showing it to be toxic and its related to a lot of structures that are either controlled drugs because of their side effects and abuse potential as well as being analogues to a lot of scheduled drugs for the same reason.

I would be worried about the sale of a controlled substance, then the toxicity and safety. Im shocked that they would admit to using something like this, even if its similar to this its likely not good because it either hasnt ever been used in humans or lab animals (which is scary) or it has and its been shown to not be safe.
    ^^^^^
    This is what an unnamed source (impartial source), whom, along with patrick arnold and another well known chemist from BB.com had to say about anabolic xtreme's Slim Xtreme...since then the product was pulled until further notice.

Now, this is not some propaganda being drummed up by the government. It is a well known fact that many of the "good ol boy" companies that you guys trust, spike their products with unlisted ingredients and then cry that they never knew about it (I did not say that they ALL DID THIS, but more than a handful do and have been doing it). Or say that they never knew that it would convert into xxx if this or that happened. Take the covers from over your head's guys...this sh@t is a real threat. And, we are all to blame for giving the FDA the gasoline to pour on the fire.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

^^^^^
    This is what an unnamed source (impartial source), whom, along with patrick arnold and another well known chemist from BB.com had to say about anabolic xtreme's Slim Xtreme...since then the product was pulled until further notice.

Now, this is not some propaganda being drummed up by the government. It is a well known fact that many of the "good ol boy" companies that you guys trust, spike their products with unlisted ingredients and then cry that they never knew about it (I did not say that they ALL DID THIS, but more than a handful do and have been doing it). Or say that they never knew that it would convert into xxx if this or that happened. Take the covers from over your head's guys...this sh@t is a real threat. And, we are all to blame for giving the FDA the gasoline to pour on the fire.
    Honestly slim xtreme is one of the best products I have taken...then again which controlled substance are they saying it has an ingrediant similar to? There is no way I will dump my bottle, I will just be sad as Irun out of pills
  13. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Honestly slim xtreme is one of the best products I have taken...then again which controlled substance are they saying it has an ingrediant similar to? There is no way I will dump my bottle, I will just be sad as Irun out of pills
    whatd you sell me?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=462408

I was gonna use their aPCT but after seeing this I'm kind of worried about taking anything from them. I think I'll find another product.

And yeah "cardiovascular toxicity" is not really a phrase I like to see. Be careful man.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by juice3320 View Post
    ^x2
    I'll put it like this juice, let's just forget about a steroid analogue, etc. Let us just look at the supplement industry as a whole. Look at the number of OTHER PRODUCTS that have so many obscure ingredients. Yet, you have many people running around 200 bodybuilding boards screaming that "the company puts the label ingredients on the label"

NO THEY DO NOT. Some of them do, but hell, they all do not do it. Look at jungle warfare, slime extreme, hyperdrol, mass tabs? Hell, look at that crap that muscle tech puts out....but guess what? They just are lying about the benefit that you get from taking their product. Their ingredients actually check out, crappy ingredients but still...so they are basically guilty of false advertisement and exaggerated label claims.

say you have a clone that says superdrol. Ok, so there is superdrol in there. But, what else may be in there? The label says SD? No one is going to look further because it is a given that SD is pretty harsh, so it's not like someone is saying they have sugar in the bottle and it puts on 20lbs in 4 weeks. That statement would cause people to question it. However, lets say it has a little PP in there? Or a little tren? Someone like PA comes along and says that there is two peaks when tested but he cannot identify the other product?

What do you do?
    Do you just read the logs and say, i'll take it anyway

Or

Do you try to wait and see what else is in the product then make an educated decision? Most would probably take it anyway....Next thing you know you have tits and pissing blood (extreme example but you get my point)...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    EDIT:

Read below post
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

a few high level chemists have analysed this product. the results they got were not easy to interpret but they teamed up and came to the conclusion that this product apparently contains a substantial amount of a designer drug stimulant.

This designer stimulant have been hidden on the label under the term "aminoslim4". to add to the deception, there were quite a few studies cited in the product write-up that referenced to certain amino acids (proline) that have NOTHing to do with the designer drug.

Is this designer drug dangerous? nobody knows for sure. however, it's sibling (a designer drug that is extremely close WRT chemical structure) has been dropped by Dutch smartshops because of cardiotoxicity (i.e. bad for your heart).

Reps of said company first claimed that the speculations based on the chemical analyses were "100% wrong" and that their "substance" were "100% safe" and that people who were speculationg on the deisgner drugs were "jealous drama queens".

Now, the reps are all gone from bb.com, AX has stopped producing this product, bb.com pulled the entire AX line from the bb.com store, Anabolic minds forum removed the link to the AX company subforum and the alleged formulator ("Dr.D") has been said to be not available because he is in the hospital expecting the birth of his child.
    From a BB.com poster (dr_p whom had been following the whole deal)...i'll have to look for the actual thread...i think here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119112401
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Great point and dually noted. No I do not condone taking the manufactures words for it. I do, however, wait for logs/feeback/etc. on the product before personally ingesting it. The fact that we are the test subjects for supplement companies is a very real fact and I could not agree more that caution needs to be extended to EVERY situation dealing with these supplements. However, the claims being made on most of these products are just to make the general public concensus happy and therefore use that as a rationale to take action. I do agree that there are ALOT of problems with some of these supps, however, there is also alot of problems with misunderstanding these supplements.

I'll put it like this juice, let's just forget about a steroid analogue, etc. Let us just look at the supplement industry as a whole. Look at the number of OTHER PRODUCTS that have so many obscure ingredients. Yet, you have many people running around 200 bodybuilding boards screaming that "the company puts the label ingredients on the label"

NO THEY DO NOT. Some of them do, but hell, they all do not do it. Look at jungle warfare, slime extreme, hyperdrol, mass tabs? Hell, look at that crap that muscle tech puts out....but guess what? They just are lying about the benefit that you get from taking their product. Their ingredients actually check out, crappy ingredients but still...so they are basically guilty of false advertisement and exaggerated label claims.

say you have a clone that says superdrol. Ok, so there is superdrol in there. But, what else may be in there? The label says SD? No one is going to look further because it is a given that SD is pretty harsh, so it's not like someone is saying they have sugar in the bottle and it puts on 20lbs in 4 weeks. That statement would cause people to question it. However, lets say it has a little PP in there? Or a little tren? Someone like PA comes along and says that there is two peaks when tested but he cannot identify the other product?

What do you do?
    Do you just read the logs and say, i'll take it anyway

Or

Do you try to wait and see what else is in the product then make an educated decision? Most would probably take it anyway....Next thing you know you have tits and pissing blood (extreme example but you get my point)...
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Didn't know Dr. D was the creator of SlimXtreme.
  19. Banned
    Answers

There's a lot of NEW items with his stamp on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Didn't know Dr. D was the creator of SlimXtreme.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    There's a lot of NEW items with his stamp on it.
    what other ones does he have?

Also, about HDx2... because its 6 bromo does it show up as "andro"... kinda like 6oxo would?
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Since this is a little off topic but in the same realm....as far as things claiming to be what they are not. What the F was in Jungle Warfare anyway? I have a bottle but was reluctant to run it because it seemed no one really knew what was in it? Anyone know if it was methyl-atd or something else completely?
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Since this is a little off topic but in the same realm....as far as things claiming to be what they are not. What the F was in Jungle Warfare anyway? I have a bottle but was reluctant to run it because it seemed no one really knew what was in it? Anyone know if it was methyl-atd or something else completely?
    JW has gone through many "reformulation." the org was suppose to have a mild PH in it but hard to trust any company that does that once... so who knows... but most people report the newer stuff is not close to the older stuff.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

I knew Dr. D was creator of Glycbol but didn't know what else his stamp was on.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Answers

so when will we know what, if any of these will be completely banned? I know a couple of companies are pulling products already, dont know if they were advised to or if they are just getting scared. I sure hope this is all jsut a scare tactic and it blow over quickly.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by texastweeter View Post
    so when will we know what, if any of these will be completely banned? I know a couple of companies are pulling products already, dont know if they were advised to or if they are just getting scared. I sure hope this is all jsut a scare tactic and it blow over quickly.
    this one is not blowing over, its changing the industry.
  26. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    anybody catch the mass tabs up there ? ^^^^^turns out they WERE Superdrol...haha S.O.B. solved that mystery i guess ha.
    LMAO i love you man this just seemed soo funny to me
  27. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    How about what the Bold tested to be????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    ok can anyone explain to em this, wat did it test to be> is it strong>?
  28. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post

--

The goverment makes about 12 billion dollars off taxing the tobacco companies each year. 2nd highest revenue stream for the goverment, behind personal taxes. It's not going anywhere.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

29. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    I'm guessing because the "bold" (1,4AD) is a modified version of that base (4AD) it shows up the same on whatever test they were using. I believe it's exactly what it was claimed to be, or trace amounts leftover from manufacturing. Note: I am not a chemist.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It contains 4-ad.
  31. Banned
    Answers

the original right? which means that actually that supps is VERYY potent>?
  32. Banned
    Answers

What are you trying to say?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yea if you took enough of it. The thing we don't know is how much 4-ad is in it. Also, all 6-bromo supplements contain some amount of 4-ad, but how much, we don't know... It may be a very small amount due to the manufacturing process, but the more effective ones might well be full of it - who knows?
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Man... this is kinda funny in a sense. People like myself and Iron has been screaming about this crap for awhile now, and nobody wanted to open their eyes and peel their lips off some company ass, even with their health in possible jeopardy.
    The Historic PES Legend
  35. Banned
    Answers

Eh, what to do?
    At least some are waking up now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Man... this is kinda funny in a sense. People like myself and Iron has been screaming about this crap for awhile now, and nobody wanted to open their eyes and peel their lips off some company ass, even with their health in possible jeopardy.
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Eh, what to do?
    At least some are waking up now.
    Cyno-what?
    The Historic PES Legend
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    JW has gone through many "reformulation." the org was suppose to have a mild PH in it but hard to trust any company that does that once... so who knows... but most people report the newer stuff is not close to the older stuff.
    This si the green label bottle. If I am correct the claim from ALRI....shady bastards that they are.....was it had methyl-atd in it. People started claiming that it had a ph in it.......just trying to see what I've got, and if it can be used without PCT.
  38. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    The industry needs a enema.
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

agreed....just hope the "new" batch that will emerge will do it quickly, effectively and with some ingenuity.
  40. dpfisher

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    The next loophole will be packages, 3 bottles of all natural compounds and a label that says

WARNING: DO NOT MIX THESE TOGETHER WITH DRAIN CLEANER, PAINT STRIPPER, ADD CONCRETE CLEANER TO NEUTRAL PH, CONCENTRATE AND CONSUME 50MG PER DAY WITH APPROPRIATE PCT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. College Athlete tests results seem B.S.
    By brownstown89 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 05:32 AM
  2. FULL Blood tests results for SD cycle
    By solarize in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 09:30 AM
  3. Going Underground? UGL Lab Tests results
    By ralph4u2c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 02:25 PM
  4. Good results (blood tests scared me)