CEL M-Drol batch #021008 Exp 102/2010

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,

I have a couple bottle of CEL M-Drol batch #021008 Exp 102/2010. I haven't used it yet.

In this thread : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/113629-m-drol-bunk.html
This batch was tested at 99% purity (13.2mg active compound per capsule).

But my friend said that it was bunk and did nothing to him.
He took 2caps for day 1-7 and felt nothing, then he took 3caps for day 8-14 then took 4caps for day 15-28.
4 weeks of M-Drol cycle (used whole bottle-91caps) and absolutely nothing, no sides, no backpumps, no acne, no gains, etc...

I know that he was doing very good in diet, training, rest. He has many cycles under his belts.
He is a bodybuilder (about 5'10, 210lbs) - low level of body fat, lean and muscular phisique.

I thought that being non-responders to m-drol but he has run original superdrol with very great results.
What do you guys think about this?

Have you guys used M-Drol with the same batch?
How's the results?
Is there any possibilities that this batch is bunk or bad batch?

Thanks for the help and opinion, guys...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah kinda parallels my experience on an Mdrol batch from '07 that tested 99+% good and I went up to 30mg by day 7 felt nothing, stopped the cycle. On a different SD clone i gained around 10 pounds in the first 7 days, at 10mg. And I know from these forums that my experience isn't unique.

This seems like pretty definitive proof that something is very wrong

So basically how I look at it is that all of CEL's clones are top notch, except for Mdrol which i can't trust

I guess I should add that i see a lot of very good results on Mdrol too

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unreal have u tried any of the Mdrol I sent u?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
CEL has very good reps here on this board and they are very active, you might get better response if posted in their forum!

I'd be curious to know since I got a couple bottles sitting around :think:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested also.. I purchased a couple bottles several months back of Mdrol and have had them stored.. I also send people to NutraPlanet and tell them about CEL clones weekly..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal have u tried any of the Mdrol I sent u?
No not yet, but I've got very little incentive to try it when i've got 3 bottles of Superdrol that i trust more, if i try it again and it doesn't work it's a waste in so many ways, that and i felt shutdown from the mdrol even though i felt nothing anabolic from it meaning it was like, an active compound to which i didn't respond, which is just weird, i don't wanna get shutdown with no results again, that's as bad as it gets

wow thats a hell of a sentence i wrote

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I'm nine days in on an M-drol cycle and I just bumped to three caps yesterday because I'm feeling nothing. I'm so dissapointed, I may just end it and run some phera which I know works for me. Sucks!

Edit: It's day 12 today not 9, even worse damnit!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
No not yet, but I've got very little incentive to try it when i've got 3 bottles of Superdrol that i trust more, if i try it again and it doesn't work it's a waste in so many ways, that and i felt shutdown from the mdrol even though i felt nothing anabolic from it meaning it was like, an active compound to which i didn't respond, which is just weird, i don't wanna get shutdown with no results again, that's as bad as it gets

wow thats a hell of a sentence i wrote
how many cycles can you get out of one bottle? can you get 2 maybe 3 cycles for first timers?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I am starting pct from mdrol/pplex cycle... I was also curious about the mdrol, but I did however notice way better pumps even on day one. I have ran mdrol before this just the orginal designer supps SD and at 20mg of that I was getting massive back pumps and crazy jumps in strength. But feel there my have been something extra in it because I blew up so quick like 20lbs in 3 wks and 25 or so at the end of 4. But yeah lots was water and bloating but diet was very clean which was very werid. So I think an extra goodie might have been in it.

I will look at my batch number when I get home and see cause I did question the mdrol during my run.

sciencegeek

Awards
The first time I used M-Drol it was very clear it was working.

Second time (batch 052208 exp. 06/2010) absolutely nothing.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I'm nine days in on an M-drol cycle and I just bumped to three caps yesterday because I'm feeling nothing. I'm so dissapointed, I may just end it and run some phera which I know works for me. Sucks!

What's your batch/lot number?

I am starting pct from mdrol/pplex cycle... I was also curious about the mdrol, but I did however notice way better pumps even on day one. I have ran mdrol before this just the orginal designer supps SD and at 20mg of that I was getting massive back pumps and crazy jumps in strength. But feel there my have been something extra in it because I blew up so quick like 20lbs in 3 wks and 25 or so at the end of 4. But yeah lots was water and bloating but diet was very clean which was very werid. So I think an extra goodie might have been in it.

I will look at my batch number when I get home and see cause I did question the mdrol during my run.
Ok, thanks bro. Curious about your batch/lot number.

The first time I used M-Drol it was very clear it was working.

Second time (batch 052208 exp. 06/2010) absolutely nothing.
What was the batch/lot number on M-Drol you ran the first time?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
wow this is why I'm going to try P-drol not M-drol for my 1st SD clone

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
have never had a problem with m-drol, now Fast Action I had questions about dosages before I switched exclusively to CEL.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
The batch # on mine is 52897 JUN2012

I'm going to give my buddy a weeks worth and if he responds I'll know it was just me, if not I'll know it was the M-Drol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard of a Superdrol non-responder and you guys know how i troll around PH forums a lot

Tagio

Awards
The batch # on mine is 52897 JUN2012

I'm going to give my buddy a weeks worth and if he responds I'll know it was just me, if not I'll know it was the M-Drol.
weird man.. i'm taking the same batch # on a pulse and while sides are low it's definitely doing something, i'm getting minor sides and slow consistent gains which i'd expect from 20mg 3x/week.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of a Superdrol non-responder and you guys know how i troll around PH forums a lot
Yeah, unreal is right.
I've never heard about it too.

I think it because of the compound is either bunk or bad batch.
My friend ran up to 52.8mg per day (used whole bottle-91caps in 4weeks) and absolutely nothing.

Bump of another M-Drol experiences...

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I asked on the CEL forum and the only answer I got was, there are no bad batches. My friend starts monday the 21st. I gave him 7 pills to get him through 1 week so I'll keep you guys updated. I honestly hope it works for him so I know it wasn't a waste of money. We shall see.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
checked my bottles. same as the original poster. Hoping its all good. Bought 2 bottles and never had used any CEL products b4. I bought due to the boards overwhelming good reviews. Time will tell

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
checked my bottles. same as the original poster. Hoping its all good. Bought 2 bottles and never had used any CEL products b4. I bought due to the boards overwhelming good reviews. Time will tell
Yeah, I have 2 bottles as well and haven't used it yet.

CrazyFool405 also has 3 bottles of this batch too.
I have PMed him. He tried it and said that it's bunk and he sold the rest of the bottles.

That's why I need someone else who has experience about this batch.

Thank You.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Guys the CEL rep told me to email him with my situation and I did so last night so when I hear back I'll let you know.

innergy

Awards
52897 JUN2012 here also. One week in and no results also. . .

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Guys the CEL rep told me to email him with my situation and I did so last night so when I hear back I'll let you know.
Emailed him too... But mine was stacked with pplex, thank goodness!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
52897 JUN 2012--that's my batch. Haven't used any though, but would REALLY like to know the situation before using this batch in about 8 wweks. I went ahead and stocked up on some other brands (2 0f them), but I'd like to know if I'm OK to use the CEL or if I should just start with another brand.

Crowbar

RTD1

Awards
52897 JUN2012 here also. One week in and no results also. . .
I have two bottles of this same exact batch, that I wanted to tuck away for the future. If it turns out to be bunk, I'm gonna be ****ing pissed.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
got 4 bottles with that number.. any more info to shine light on this?

ima be pissed if its bunk

innergy

Awards
Interesting... What dose u at?
Started at 10mg first three days then jumped up to 20mg. Ive got a different batch number at home and Im thinking of giving it a shot instead. Maybe Im just expecting to much out of the compound but I find that hard to believe with all the reviews ive read on it.

innergy

Awards
I responded to RPN Havoc very well. Within the first week I was seeing results . . . mdrol should b blowing my Havoc experience out of the water.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
CEL has very good reps here on this board and they are very active, you might get better response if posted in their forum!

I'd be curious to know since I got a couple bottles sitting around :think:
Yeah, Delta can we get a MOD to move this thread.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Guys the CEL rep did tell me to get in touch with him after I posted under the CEL part of the forum. We talked through email today and he is going to talk to people and get in touch with me to see how the problem can be resolved. I've been updating in that part of the forum and I'll update again when I hear back from him.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Mdrol I just popped open. First dose and I could tell its legit. No guessing at all. I can post the batch num if you'd like.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
"52897 JUN201" which I think is 2012 exp date but the last digit is missing.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
"52897 JUN201" which I think is 2012 exp date but the last digit is missing.
Cool deal that's how my bottle looked too.

I did better pumps right away so figured it was the mdrol not the phera. But didn't see the crazy strength gains like I had before, more gradual.

ANewMe

Awards
I also have batch 52897 JUN2012.

I started using it last Sunday to kick off a Test E cycle. Figured I would use M-drol instead of D-bol since I already had it on hand.

Taking 3 pills per day and I'm 8 days in and don't really feel anything. Trying to give it to the end of the week before I label it bunk.

innergy

Awards
Maybe i need to just up the dose again. I still cant believed I responded better to Havoc than M-Drol.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like sum of these's PH companies are taking advantage of this "Ban Buying Spree" and are selling off their placebo stock to us as well. Thanx Big Business, alwayz fuc king the consumer for profit, after gaining loyality. Alwayz one less olive in the jar then when you bought the same jar before.

And WTF, not a rep any where, CEL is all about telling you to run everyone of their products, but get a problem , and you gotta go hunt them down.

How about a lil customer service, or does that only apply up until you pruchase the product, very dissappointed to see this thread run all weekend without any reps chiming in to clear this up.

If I was a rep or company owner and someone like yourself was implying that I sold fake stuff on purpose, not only would I not answer you but I would probably tell you to go F yourself.

Just a thought....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was a rep or company owner and someone like yourself was implying that I sold fake stuff on purpose, not only would I not answer you but I would probably tell you to go F yourself.

Just a thought....
when I had a question about a recent product I took from gen x labs (mislabeling error) I tried emailing, with no response, so I went to their website, and they had a contact number, so i called and spoke to someone directly.

a good company will have a number to reach them at, and will respond to any criticism about their products authenticity.

cel's had problems in the past with funny products.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I also have batch 52897 JUN2012.

I started using it last Sunday to kick off a Test E cycle. Figured I would use M-drol instead of D-bol since I already had it on hand.

Taking 3 pills per day and I'm 8 days in and don't really feel anything. Trying to give it to the end of the week before I label it bunk.
def should be feeling 30mg at day 8 easily.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I had a question about a recent product I took from gen x labs (mislabeling error) I tried emailing, with no response, so I went to their website, and they had a contact number, so i called and spoke to someone directly.

a good company will have a number to reach them at, and will respond to any criticism about their products authenticity.

cel's had problems in the past with funny products.
And they resolved it from what I know. And you could probably say that about 90% of tis industry at one point. Nobody stated they shouldn't answer questions, I am just stating that if you accused me of a crime with no proof, I would probably tell you to go F yourself. And in the normal business community, that would be light because what he is stating is basis for a lawsuit.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but with all the caps coming outta china, and their wonderful quality control, what choice does a company have but to investigate the problem. And even if their caps arent made in china, quailty control is always an issue, when dealing with proccesses where humans are involved. And yes i do question alot of big businesses ethics, TRUST NO MAN, or COMPANY. And besides its people like me that demand customer service, that are paving the way for improvements and over all better service for all.

No, people like you trust nobody and make accusations and insinuations with no proof.

Once again, if I was a company owner and someone like you accused my company of purposefully selling fake products with no proof (basically a crime), I would not bother to even answer you and kindly tell you to go F yourself.

You generally get sued for such accusations. You have gone way past the quality control issue with your statements. If you were smart, you would delete it.

EDIT: Looks like you weren't and decided to PM me with a friendly message (with horrible grammar..lol) so ba bye.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Well, if I wanted a reps attention I'd either PM them, write CEL directly or start a thread in their company area. Not everyone has to chance to read every single new posting in the anabolics section. Thats why they have company sections.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The last time I was involved in a thread like this (almost 2 years ago) CEL refunded people's Mdrol bottles for new Mdrol bottles even though they didn't have to. CEL has demonstrated good company policies.

innergy

Awards
Ive got 3 bottles of M-Drol. Two of them are 52897 June 2012 and the other is batch number 52707 May 2012. I switched batch numbers today and could definitly feel something different. We'll see how the rest of the week plays out.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to preface my reply to everyones individual replies here by saying that I am not sure what more people can expect from us.

We offer top quality products at cost effective prices. We have every kg of raw materials tested before they are encapsulated, then have a seperate facility test the finished batches for quality and correct mg per cap after encapsulation.

By the time the product gets to the consumer, it has been tested by two seperate places for quality, and has been tested for mg per cap. Plus, we dont just test 1 kg and send 5, we test each kg. The cost of that adds up, yet we still offer the most cost effective pricing available on these products.

We cannot make a person respond to every single product available, no more than any company can make every product work for everyone. There will always be people that dont respond well to certain compounds, that is unavoidable. Also, there are alot of other factors that play into individual response such as proper diet and training.

I appreciate the people that do support us with good feedback. We go above and beyond to ensure the quality of every batch of products that we make.

Posted the lab assay for your batch in your thread. Pure and 9.9 mg per cap.

There are non-responders to anything. I do know what you mean that it is rare, but some people just simply dont respond to it.

Another example of a weird non-response scenario - pre ban 1AD (Ergo's) - great ph for everyone else at 300 to 600 mg per day; I didnt respond even at 900 mg per day. That doesnt make it a bad product; hell, it seemed great for everyone but me; it just makes me a non-responder to it.

weird man.. i'm taking the same batch # on a pulse and while sides are low it's definitely doing something, i'm getting minor sides and slow consistent gains which i'd expect from 20mg 3x/week.
Glad that you are doing well off of it. Thank you for replying.

Batch 52897 jun2012 here
Posting lab report in my next post. No worries, tested out fine.

It looks like sum of these's PH companies are taking advantage of this "Ban Buying Spree" and are selling off their placebo stock to us as well. Thanx Big Business, alwayz fuc king the consumer for profit, after gaining loyality. Alwayz one less olive in the jar then when you bought the same jar before.

And WTF, not a rep any where, CEL is all about telling you to run everyone of their products, but get a problem , and you gotta go hunt them down.

How about a lil customer service, or does that only apply up until you pruchase the product, very dissappointed to see this thread run all weekend without any reps chiming in to clear this up.
I started to type an intelligent reply to you, but I honestly doubt it would matter. You seem bitter at life itself, so good luck with whatever the hell is actually wrong with you :)

Also, if you want one of our reps to see anything, there is such a thing as PM'ing us or putting a link in our section. I for one actually work for the company, so I dont post on the forums much, but as soon as someone alerts me to a problem, I am glad to try to help.

Just a thought....
I concur. In the name of good customer service, I am no longer allowed to do that as I have been told I have to be nice lol, but sometimes stuff like that really does become just an over the top painin the ass.

There are few if any ph companies that go the the quality testing lengths that we do, and yet people still say **** like that.

Yes, but with all the caps coming outta china, and their wonderful quality control, what choice does a company have but to investigate the problem. And even if their caps arent made in china, quailty control is always an issue, when dealing with proccesses where humans are involved. And yes i do question alot of big businesses ethics, TRUST NO MAN, or COMPANY. And besides its people like me that demand customer service, that are paving the way for improvements and over all better service for all.
WTF are you talking about about caps coming out of China? I'm sorry, but you just highlighted your own not understanding of how this industry works.

Being that you havent emailed nor pm'd asking for any customer service, it seems like you just want to bitch honestly. And btw... with most people, asking nicely will get you alot further than demanding.

Another note - not sure when we started being referred to as this big corporate type of company, and since I work here, I should know lol.

Well, if I wanted a reps attention I'd either PM them, write CEL directly or start a thread in their company area. Not everyone has to chance to read every single new posting in the anabolics section. Thats why they have company sections.
Thank you sir for pointing that out. That is always the most effective way to get assistance is to pm myself or one of the other reps.

This is honestly the first time I recall looking at this section in months.