issues on clen

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started the clen 3 days ago and am at 60mcg.

1. My muscle cramps are so bad that I cant do more than 1 set of anything without my muscle locking up. Im taking lots of taurine but the cramps are killing me. What should i do?

2. My blood pressure is 160/90 constant. What should i do to combat this? Aspirin?

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
LOL

I just started the clen 3 days ago and am at 60mcg.

1. My muscle cramps are so bad that I cant do more than 1 set of anything without my muscle locking up. Im taking lots of taurine but the cramps are killing me. What should i do?

2. My blood pressure is 160/90 constant. What should i do to combat this? Aspirin?
sorry to laugh i know this is rough bro, it will get better keep running the taurine and double up on it BTW and drink mass water its the only advise that ws given to me other than stay at the same mcg's till your body adjusts and remember to ramp down ull get through it. and remember to stay calm this will help your heart rate.
good luck

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok got the water thing, but as far as the blood pressure goes what can i do about that. Would aspirin be okay or no?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the clen until you get your blood pressure down and can maintain it. You don't want to develop any cardiovascular diseases.

sonicwaste

Awards
I would drop the clen until you get your blood pressure down and can maintain it. You don't want to develop any cardiovascular diseases.
+1

Clen is a **** drug. A **** drug, which I do use... But that is the one thing that I always use caution when employing.

No need to push your luck. Get your BP taken care of. There are things you can do in the mean time to keep you on track.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time using clen? If so, you should have used 20mcg for the first two days before tapering up to let you body get used to it.

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
i agree

Is this your first time using clen? If so, you should have used 20mcg for the first two days before tapering up to let you body get used to it.
yes i do agree and didnt ask about that ramp up did i?
bro where did you start? cause i truly never heard of anyone getting high blood pressure that didnt have issuse before when i have recommended it?

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
ok got the water thing, but as far as the blood pressure goes what can i do about that. Would aspirin be okay or no?
as for the aspirin im not sure bro just monitor yourself and do it a few times a day cause some im nt saying you but some take it prior to training try and take it am, before you train, and at bedtime, and let us know, but im no doctor dude just a supplement expert...lol

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have used clen before before it never worked this well. Its the same bottle and i started with 60mcg because i felt it didnt work till higher doses for me last time. My bp is normaly a healthy 125/70ish with clen involved its been 160/87ish im getting the flushing in the face and can actualy see my shirt move with my heartbeat. This really sucks because im starting to see some really good results with it, but my health comes first, so im thinking of stopping the clen and loading up on coq10 and hawthrone berry, then restartign clen at a lower dose and seeing what happens. If anyone has a better idea let me know.

Oh and does t3 effect blood pressure like this or stress the heart???

rippedX

rippedX

Awards
i have used clen before before it never worked this well. Its the same bottle and i started with 60mcg because i felt it didnt work till higher doses for me last time. My bp is normaly a healthy 125/70ish with clen involved its been 160/87ish im getting the flushing in the face and can actualy see my shirt move with my heartbeat. This really sucks because im starting to see some really good results with it, but my health comes first, so im thinking of stopping the clen and loading up on coq10 and hawthrone berry, then restartign clen at a lower dose and seeing what happens. If anyone has a better idea let me know.

Oh and does t3 effect blood pressure like this or stress the heart???
My first clen cycle I started at 20 but moved up rapidly to about 60-70mcg because I didn't feel it...I think my liquid was underdosed...anyway...all I ever felt on it was the shakes...kind of annoying when writing/typing/drinking lol...

I went up to about 100mcg and that was the highest. My body adapted to the dose changes about every 3 days which was perfect.

I had the cramping and let me tell you it blows to get on the treadmill/cardio machine and not be able to do it even when you stretch your calves out and take taurine! I ended up sticking with the dose and it was ramp down time anyway so it got better.

I was doing about 2 gallons of water a day plus probably 4-5g taurine so if I were you I would up the taurine to 8-10g/day and drink at least 2 gallons water. Stretch the calves/muscles that tend to cramp on you before exerting them.

Hope this helps and good luck!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My first clen cycle I started at 20 but moved up rapidly to about 60-70mcg because I didn't feel it...I think my liquid was underdosed...anyway...all I ever felt on it was the shakes...kind of annoying when writing/typing/drinking lol...

I went up to about 100mcg and that was the highest. My body adapted to the dose changes about every 3 days which was perfect.

I had the cramping and let me tell you it blows to get on the treadmill/cardio machine and not be able to do it even when you stretch your calves out and take taurine! I ended up sticking with the dose and it was ramp down time anyway so it got better.

I was doing about 2 gallons of water a day plus probably 4-5g taurine so if I were you I would up the taurine to 8-10g/day and drink at least 2 gallons water. Stretch the calves/muscles that tend to cramp on you before exerting them.

Hope this helps and good luck!

cool Ill up the water and taurine, lets see what happens

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
tonic water as crazy fool said helps tons, also try celery seed extract for your bp, the rest is just time and downregulated beta 2 receptors...