sick blood test

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
Im going to kep this as simple as possible. Got my blood checked and my testosterone levels were over 3000ng/dl. Ths is the second time Ive gotten it tested in the past few weeks and yes it was accurate both times. Dont remember free test but it was up there. All I can say is Im superman. Weights dont fee like anything.
1)What is the highest levels ng/dl you have ever tested? Is it normal for mine to be this high?
"Testosterone is god"

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Im going to kep this as simple as possible. Got my blood checked and my testosterone levels were over 3000ng/dl. Ths is the second time Ive gotten it tested in the past few weeks and yes it was accurate both times. Dont remember free test but it was up there. All I can say is Im superman. Weights dont fee like anything.
1)What is the highest levels ng/dl you have ever tested? Is it normal for mine to be this high?
"Testosterone is god"
are you doing injections? that stuff is the sex for sure.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
yeah, Im on only 500mg of test a week. Was wondering if you know what my levels would be if I was on say 2 grams a week?(serious question man)

Seriously people underestimate test, Im so sick of people saying"Oh, they are just a small fasctor with training and eating and genetics!" I say bull****. yes it is important but you literally feel like superman and your body produces some much power its ****en unreal. anyone disagree with me about the superman part?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
yeah, Im on only 500mg of test a week. Was wondering if you know what my levels would be if I was on say 2 grams a week?(serious question man)

Seriously people underestimate test, Im so sick of people saying"Oh, they are just a small fasctor with training and eating and genetics!" I say bull****. yes it is important but you literally feel like superman and your body produces some much power its ****en unreal. anyone disagree with me about the superman part?
Naturally speaking, test levels do not increase a significant amount. Foreign hormones is a different story. Of course it's going have a major impact when your test levels are 5+ times the level they should be.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
i dont get that man. of course this **** isn't natural. But either way, wehn your testosterone levels are over 3000ng/dl and the average man is around 750ng/ dl, your body doesnt say"oh, this isn't natural, so Im not gonna use this testosterone the way it would be i it was natural" Bottom line is Im unstoppable and the body can't tell.
I assume you have been on before, did you feel like this also? Like I would love to hear details about your feelings, mood, strength before and after lifts(I know you want to be a powerlifter I read your profile, I have similar goals..) Or am I just having a rediculous reaction to drugs.
thanks man!

chess315

chess315

Awards
test might not be the overal strongest drug but it does make you feel like superman. I sometimes question stacking even for the average or even not average lifter I dont now how much better it actually is then running just a high does of test. I do think stacking is proably better but there isnt as much of a difference as would be belived I have heard of several very large people just running test at high does it makes a lot of since because test is cheap and very low side effects. I think a person could get extremly large on under a thousand milligrams of test. I would say it could propel most people to competitive powerlifting standards.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
agreed man, the drugs havent changed hat much just like training hasn't. You see the top guys doing the same stuff, because thats what works. Big eating, heavy lifting, proper rest, is all you need(and some testosterone!)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The body *can* tell. Get a lipid profile done; you'll have high LDL and low HDL. It will be great having 20 inch bi's and suffering from severe atherosclerosis and heart problems in just a few years. Be safe.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
The body *can* tell. Get a lipid profile done; you'll have high LDL and low HDL. It will be great having 20 inch bi's and suffering from severe atherosclerosis and heart problems in just a few years. Be safe.
well said. Not to mention ventricular hypertrophy which will lead to hypertension if severe enough which is permanent. You would need medication to combat that for the remainder of your life.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, the HCM factor is the biggest IMO. You'll probably notice shortness of breath after a bit as the first sign.

chess315

chess315

Awards
another thing about a test only approach you dont have to guess whats giving you side affects because your on only one steroid it amazes me the people who run over three drugs at a time I dont really see how you would know what was working

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
yeah Lee Priest has said that before peope run so much **** they dont even know what ****ing works. Ill probly add some dbol,tren, whatever as I ge more experienced eventually but the test is awesome.

Gonzogo

Awards
Test only will not crack up your lipids. The effect on them is neglible but the cardiovascular sides are still there.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Test only will not crack up your lipids. The effect on them is neglible but the cardiovascular sides are still there.
Peer reviewed documentation? Or is this from 'your' own experience?

Gonzogo

Awards
(1) injection of 200 mg TE/week causes a 15-20% decrease in HDL-C in normal men with no effect on other lipoproteins, (2) the suppressive effect of TE is maintained throughout the 1-year-injection period, and a direct relationship between the duration of TE administration and the proportion of men showing decreased HDL-C levels, was observed. (3) The HDL-C decrease was reversible within 1 month of stopping TE administration.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8567093

If you compare this with other steroids, testo is very mild to your lipids.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established

Test alone.... pft.. trry it with tren, then you're superman w/ an attitude.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8567093

If you compare this with other steroids, testo is very mild to your lipids.
A 15-20% decrease in HDLc at only 200mg/wk?! Who runs such a low dose for the purpose of building muscle? Probably not many to none. I'd like to see the results of a dose at 500+mg/wk. Not to mention the effects on LDLc.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A 15-20% decrease in HDLc at only 200mg/wk?! Who runs such a low dose for the purpose of building muscle? Probably not many to none. I'd like to see the results of a dose at 500+mg/wk. Not to mention the effects on LDLc.
for sure

people dont realize that even DECA can effect you liver enzymes!!!

theres soo much out there,

15-20% decrease is still signifigant however i think MD had a study in the magazine with test dose in the 500 range with blood work,

ill search my databasesd.

Last edited:

Gonzogo

Awards
Who runs a cycle 12 Months?
Compare the bloodwork of a Test-only roid user with an ordinary couch potato. I think they would have quite the same LDL/HDL ratio.

Check this study out: up to 600mg Testosteron per week with the same results.

ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/reprint/281/6/E1172

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Who runs a cycle 12 Months?
Compare the bloodwork of a Test-only roid user with an ordinary couch potato. I think they would have quite the same LDL/HDL ratio.

Check this study out: up to 600mg Testosteron per week with the same results.

ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/reprint/281/6/E1172
That's still irrelevant. My argument was that testosterone DOES negatively effect lipid profiles. Quite frankly, a 15-20% reduction in HDLc level is significant and shouldn't be overlooked. Depending on the initial HDLc levels of an individual, this decrease in HDLc level could remove a positive risk factor for cardiovascular disease. In some cases it could put an individual at a higher risk for CVD.

Gonzogo

Awards
Of cause steroid abuse is not healthy. I never said the oppostie but it absolutely does not "crack up" your lipids like most other steroids/phs do. The low decrease is ordinary in the normal range like non-steroid users have, too.

IMO if you are concerned about your health (and CVD is No1 dead reason) but still want to do some juice,Test only is the way to go.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone injections will still contribute to left ventricular hypertrophy which will increase blood pressure, inevitably leading to increased risk factors for CVD.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
I will research but what does trin o exactly like i want experience. I heard it makes you freakishly powerful is that true?

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
yes, but there are some things test can't do that other drugs can(speed up protein synthesis like Dbol just an example)
testosterone is just a piece of the puzzle

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
yes, but there are some things test can't do that other drugs can(speed up protein synthesis like Dbol just an example)
testosterone is just a piece of the puzzle
Are you kidding me? Testosterone is a prime stimulator of protein synthesis. It seems as though ignorance is virulent these days.

Gonzogo

Awards
Testosterone injections will still contribute to left ventricular hypertrophy which will increase blood pressure, inevitably leading to increased risk factors for CVD.
Thats true and IMO in long term view the most dangerous side effect of steroids.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what kind of test are you taking?

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
eah Im kinda high yesterday lol, but what Im saing is it isnt the be it all end of all to steroids

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
do the CVD risk mainly come from people who are doing long cycles or will short cycles, over time build up to the same level?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
do the CVD risk mainly come from people who are doing long cycles or will short cycles, over time build up to the same level?
There are many factors which go into consideration, risk stratification (present conditions), cycle duration, amount taken, previous cycles, etc.

It varies from individual to individual. For example: one person who has done a few cycles for long duration at a high amount taken may not develop CVD. However, a person who only does one short cycle may develop CVD.