M-Drol Solo Log

DocHollidy

Awards
I've been running this for 6 days not really gonna update everyday but will every few days and def. will with results... Anyway

Day 1 Weight was 218... Today is Day 6 and I'm up to 225.8 so that is a 7.8lb gain, I am eating 5k cals a day clean.. and lifting everyday

Not much of a strength increase yet, but I have more endurance and am able to put up more reps so maybe that counts as strength, I'm doing 2 a day...
I started 1 a day for the first 3 days and felt no sides, so I bumped it up to 2 a day... I havent felt any sides yet, but I wont bump the dosage up any higher than that...

Cycle

10/20/20 M DROL
8 Caps/8 Caps/ 8 Caps Cycle Assist

Clomid- 50/50/50
Milk Thistle
Uni-Liver Tabs
Creatine
and gonna get a Test Booster as well

DocHollidy

Awards
actally I forgot, one side to note... I got a little sick to my stomach after I bumped the dosage up for the first time.. but havent since, I didnt throw up I just felt nauseated.

bic

Awards
  • Established
actally I forgot, one side to note... I got a little sick to my stomach after I bumped the dosage up for the first time.. but havent since, I didnt throw up I just felt nauseated.
Glad it worked for you i got most all side when i did my cycle of it won't major bloat real bad back pumps on the 2nd wk.Thats when it hit me and all i did is want to sleep no difference in eating habits.Also made me fell about half sick but i think that was the cycle assist.I like cycle support betteri felt better to on the cycle support drink mix.Guess it must be my system

DocHollidy

Awards
UPDATE: Up to 232lbs which is (+14) strength is WAY up.. I feel jacked in the weight room, hitting PR's every workout. Still no sides, I bumped it up to 30mg, and still no sides. I didnt plan on going to 30mg but like I said, no back pumps, no acne, no high BP... But I do have mild lethargy I'm always tired.. I think I'll keep it at 30mg for the last week.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yes, what manfacture, and if CEL what lot#

DocHollidy

Awards
yes, what manfacture, and if CEL what lot#
I'm not sure, I think its one made in Feb 2009, I'll have to check, but obviously its not bunk if I've gained 14lbs and yeah its CEL

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of doing an M-Drol cycle this november glad to see you arent experiencing any sides at 30 mgs. Just curious, how has the super affected your libido?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of doing an M-Drol cycle this november glad to see you arent experiencing any sides at 30 mgs. Just curious, how has the super affected your libido?
should take the libido way down, along with the size of your boyz