2 pulse ideas - which would be better

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
mini cycles... or a pulse, help please!

Im approaching the end of week 2 of The One, and apparently I was supposed to have felt massive effects but have only gained 1kg (perhaps looking a little sharper). I have run Hdrol with a less strict diet and after week 3 it was amazing. So im begining to suspect i may not respond to The One that well.

So i've considered 2 other ideas. Epi and Sdrol pulsing

Either

Epi pulse - 4 week

M,W,F, 30mg for each dose
off days 25mg of Advance PCT (6bromo)
PCT:
2 weeks of Advance PCT at 50mg a day (2 capsules 1 at morning and 1 at night)
1 month of Activate Xtreme

or

Sdrol pulse - 4 week

M,W,F, 20mg for each dose
off days 25mg of Advance PCT (6bromo)
PCT:
2 weeks of Advance PCT at 50mg a day (2 capsules 1 at morning and 1 at night)
1 month of Activate Xtreme

What do you guys think?

I suspect that using Sdrol is askign for problems when a SERM is not in use BUT i have read some promising thing in terms of low dosing Sdrol, I would consider dosing it at even 10mg

Thanks for the input guys

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why do you want to pulse?
I guess I just never got the fascination or reasoniing of messing with steroids if you weren't going to run a cycle. (Maybe this is just personal opinion)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
its an idea im toying with, but wouldnt be running for at least 6 months but want to get as much info on it as i can

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it comes down to 3 plans

either this

Im not a fan of pulsing Epi- I'd recommend just running it straight thru at 30-50 mgs for 4-6 weeks. For PCT i would suggest either Topical Formestane or Inhibit E with PCT Assist (if you check the ingreds and priuce its a better choice than Bioforge;))
id go for 30,30,30,40 then atd+test booster (eg pct assist or act xtreme or stoked) for PCT

OR

Epi pulse - 4/5 week

M,W,F, 30mg for each dose of epi
off days 25mg of ATD OR 6bromo
PCT:
ATD or 6bromo - tapered for 2-3 weeks
+test booster

or

as above with SD but for 3 weeks (to avoid serm issues)

Thanks guys!!

NB: from what people are saying, for the short period id be running SD i might not see any gains, so that makes the epi more tempting

Also from Dr D

I like to give it at least 30minutes pre and not more than 1 hr post, but sooner if possible. A Superdrol pulse is great for the first timer.

I think the 2 caps in the morning is a great plan for Retain but the HD should be taken at night.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
bumping for help on this

Dr D, i read on the pulse thread said that SD wasnt particularly suppressive, nor does it aromatize BUT epi seems more popular

I am aiming to bulk and not recomp though

thanks guys

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
up to page 40 now of the pulse thread and found this

Sure, 25mg ATD every night will work to greatly diminish shutdown and won't wreck your libido at that dose either.
i thought AIs were taken on OFF days only... but would it be ok, based on this, to take 25mg of ATD everyday?

OR

Well you can't go wrong with a low dose of an ATD product and it shouldn't compromise libido considering what you're pulsing, but 6-Br and formestane based products are my favorite if you wanna play it safe with your sex life.
Yes, daily is very nice with HD. Spread it out. If you elect to use on off days only for economy sake (this is still suffecient to discourage shutdown) then take the whole dose at night.
so on this rational, would 25mg of 6bromo from Advanced PCT be a better option? and should i take it on off days or every day?

however, he's said to take a lot HDX2 per cap is 50mg of 6br and ive seen people taking 4 caps/day whereas 25mg of ATD everyday is easily affordable

So please, how much 6bro do people take on off days + if they go on everyday how much then too?

sonicwaste

Awards
Honestly, I'd forget about the pulse idea. This is the first I've ever heard of pulsing... and I must say it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

In my opinion, worse side effects come from unstable or less stable blood concentration levels.

If you want to dabble into the realm of AAS, PH, designer AAS... Then do it the tried and true methods. Take the recommended dose ED. That has been proven to work time and time again.

If you can't handle the side effects or supression, then stop taking the drugs and find something else.

In my opinion a cycle should be a cycle

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'd forget about the pulse idea. This is the first I've ever heard of pulsing... and I must say it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

In my opinion, worse side effects come from unstable or less stable blood concentration levels.

If you want to dabble into the realm of AAS, PH, designer AAS... Then do it the tried and true methods. Take the recommended dose ED. That has been proven to work time and time again.

If you can't handle the side effects or supression, then stop taking the drugs and find something else.

In my opinion a cycle should be a cycle
pulsing has become quite popular, especially with sdrol, pplex and epi

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With SOME people and some boards, there is a pretty good sized Anti pulse group as well. I am in the "Not a fan camp" for many reasons. Number one a good majority who want to pulse are not ready to be using with steroids/PHs (Not that this is you just saying seems that way for a lot of people).

sonicwaste

Awards
People are calling sdrol, pplex, epi pro-hormones... which they are not. They are true "designer" AAS.

If you are going to jack with hormones... I believe it's best to do it in the tried, true, and tested methods/protocols. That is trying to achieve stable blood levels.

This is the first I have ever heard of pulsing, and I've been around the block a time or two. It makes no logical sense to me.

why would you not want to take these AAS every day? The point of using AAS is to promote protein synthesis, nitrogen balance, anabolism, and improved recovery every day. Not just on workout days. Your body does much repairing and regeneration during the in between times.

I just can't see the benefit.

If you are worried about side effects, make sure you have liver, lipid, and cardiovascular support. If you can't handle the sides, then remain natural.

I don't want to come off as harsh, but I just can't figure out why you want to pulse. A lower dose taken ever day will be much more beneficial than pulsing.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
pulsing has many benefits... but once again, this thread has deviated from my original point (which is why ive created the other thread purely for constructive input)

less shutdown
less sides
less gains but slower
faster recovery
theoretically SERMless pct... if any pct

sonicwaste

Awards
pulsing has many benefits... but once again, this thread has deviated from my original point (which is why ive created the other thread purely for constructive input)

less shutdown
less sides
less gains but slower
faster recovery
theoretically SERMless pct... if any pct
Wasn't your original point that you ran a pulse of the one and it didn't impress you. Maybe it wasn't the drug, just the way you took it.

Again, not trying to be a ****... But I'd really like to see you make the right decision for yourself. Even if that means I have to challenge you. Just think about it.

Drugs dont make the gains anyhow... You do through diet/training.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't your original point that you ran a pulse of the one and it didn't impress you. Maybe it wasn't the drug, just the way you took it.

Again, not trying to be a ****... But I'd really like to see you make the right decision for yourself. Even if that means I have to challenge you. Just think about it.

Drugs dont make the gains anyhow... You do through diet/training.
i ran The One straight as PCT wasnt an issue but it seems im not a responder to the One whereas I am nicely to Hdrol.

I would make the decision for myself, but im trying to acquire as much info as possible 1st.

On my other thread, because this one died recently... but then picked up again with people questioning pulsing, ive decided to with Sdrol but my only issue is the dosing of 6br

sonicwaste

Awards
i ran The One straight as PCT wasnt an issue but it seems im not a responder to the One whereas I am nicely to Hdrol.

I would make the decision for myself, but im trying to acquire as much info as possible 1st.

On my other thread, because this one died recently... but then picked up again with people questioning pulsing, ive decided to with Sdrol but my only issue is the dosing of 6br
Sdrol (beastdrol from n2bm) is actually my favorite oral steroid. I frequently run it alongside testosterone. Superdrol is a very very nice drug.

I'm not familiar with 6br at all.