HDrol with Formex

RSR36

Awards
Hey, this is a question for a friend of mine. I have been trying to help him out with his first PH cycle. He is a lifter of many years and works at the gym I train at. He's in the 5'9 range and about 180. Very low BF and good genetic potential. Oh and I believe he is 27. Anyway, he has purchased HDrol from CEL along with Formex from IBE. He also has cycle assist and nolvadex on hand. He's very smart and has done research but we are both looking for advice about the formex. It seems to be used mainly for aromatizing compounds or PCT... But what about using 25mg daily just to keep natural test levels a bit higher during the HDrol cycle. I think the lower dose would be good for that since without an aromatizing PH, a higher dose would lower his Estrogen from endogenous Test too much which could hinder his gains. He is trying to add solid, clean weight and we are shooting for 10 pounds. His diet is 4500+ Cals from 4-5 meals and 2 weight gain shakes daily. So basically, will the formex be worthwhile while on HDrol or not. Remember that he has a SERM for PCT, so we won't be using the Formex for that. And by the way, he is doing the HDrol for 5 weeks at 50/75/75/100/100. Thanks. Really looking for solid, experienced advice on this since there is not a lot out there on Formex.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is is only 180 and he isn't gaining off eating 4500+ Cals???? something doesn't seem right.

i would use the formex only during the last couple weeks if needed.... the hdrol will shut down your natural production and at high doses like that, if natural test gets too low and the same time he is killing estrogen, then he might had some ed problems.

i haven't looked at formex before but im guessing it is similar to topical formestane, and that worked pretty well for me, but i was starting to loose my sex drive and performance hindered even at 50mg of it a day...........

RSR36

Awards
To clarify, he is bumping up calories to 4500 while on the HDrol. I would say he has been eating in the range of 3300 to 3500 as a natural. He has plateaued and has been stuck around 178-183 range for several months. He is a good friend and I know his workouts are all out, heavy duty, using mainly basic compound movements. I had thought that might be the case with formex and is why I recommended the low end for dosing. Any more input, PLEASE... Thanx

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say don't use the Formex and save it to use in conjuction with maybe a natty test booster. Especially if he knows he is going to use a SERM for PCT. He will be shut down either way. Probably won't make too much of a difference.
I want to pick up some Formex or TD Formestane for the reason I suggested.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see too much reason for running it on cycle as Hdrol is super dry and doesn't aromatize so the need for any kinda AI is nill......Formestane has some good qualities though and actaully has been shown to upregulate HPTA....If he has it adn wants to use it I would run it in PCT with the Nolvadex.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0