Should I go with {Epi or The ONE} For my next cycle?

SicTib

Awards
I have been reading up on both of these, they both seem pretty mild as far as sides and PCT.

I am curious as to which one would be better for adding 5-10lbs of lean muscle in the next 6-8 weeks?

I would of course have cycle support and all supporting supps. I have been running the new 240 ct DTH for the last 2 weeks and have 1 1/2 bottles of it left.

I could run it along side the Epi or ONE and through into pct. From my understanding the one only needs second gear for pct, and Epi should have a SERM like torem.

I am 28 5'9 180lbs coming off of a cut from 208, pretty lean now and wanting to gradually bulk back up. Thanks for the help and also some input on dosing these out.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Epi is tried and tested but with the odd person not responding, and has 1000x logs

The One mostly seems good but with the odd bad report (but that is seemingly down to bad diet) but has far fewer logs.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
id go with epi. clomid for pct should be perfect and cheap. u should be able to add at least 8 pounds in a month. i wouldnt run either compound for more than 6 weeks tho.