Strongest Pills On The Market? Thoughts?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
Ok guys, in your experience or someone you know that has tried something. What is the strongest pills you have taken for bulking and strength gains?
In my experience, tren-extreme has worked the best for me and im just curious to whats on the top of the list and what might be my next cycle :sgrin: .

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I always see people say Superdrol is one of the top for bulking/strength. Also the harshest.

You could dig up some old M1T :paranoid: BTW caskets for your liver come with a see through door now :18:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tren extreme doesn't hold a candle to superdrol or pheraplex mass gain wise. Also Max LMG/Revolt/X-mass is another that is capable of heavy gains but a little harder to find anymore. And with proper diet, The ONE also beats the tren relatives

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's so subjective... "Tren" is working better than Phera for me. Superdrol slightly edges out "tren." But those three are way better than everything else I've tried.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
depends do you mean strongest for massing? strongest for Strength? Strongest For Strength is gonna be HALO but it's also one of the worst on liver next to maybe Methyl Tren. Mass for me is Adrol but very wet. sdrol puts on weight but a different kind for me

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this really is subjective. I have truly loved Epi more than my time with superdrol. Fairly comparable strength gains, but not nearly the lethargy and litany of other sides

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Nothing compares to sd... Explosive strength and versitile because can bulk with it, recomp or cut and the compound allows u to do both depending on diet.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
what is the max length one is supposed to cycle with superdrol? and what is the max length on tren extreme?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've seen 5 weeks on superdrol, but most common is 3-4. its super harsh on liver + cholesterol, so better to run a few times for 3 weeks and recover inbetween than run longer. the "trens" can probably be run 6 weeks, most recommend 4 tho.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
Hmmm. So I'm thinking of running a cycle of Tren or Superdrol my next time around. I want to gain the most out of the one cycle. So I'm wondering if ill gain more from a 4 week cycle of Superdrol or a 6 week cycle of Tren, but I've also done Tren before, so don't know if that will affect how effective it is the 2nd time around. What do you guys think?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you say the most tho, the most lean mass? the most scale weight? the most strength? the most size? they are all a bit different. Your stats show you as 5'11 194, what sort of bodyfat is that at, and where are you trying to get to?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
lol i would like the look like unrealmachine . I would like the most lean mass and strength. I don't know what % i am, never measured.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you married, have a regular girlfriend, have kids? makes a difference as i'd never recommend transdermals to someone who does

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What have u used before? Training schedule? Diet. All this is key too. How did u run ur tren cycle? Dose? Length? Gains? Pct?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
not married, no kids, do have a girlfriend that ive lived with for 5 years now.

ive used tren- extreme as directed on bottle for 6 weeks, epi for 6 weeks 10/30/30/40/50/50, mass from ACL as directed for 4 weeks, and a bunch of tokkyo products all as directed on bottle for 4 weeks. pct's always used nolva or clomid with estro blockers and natural test boosters. i just got done with my epi cycle and am currently on my pct (nolva, lean extreme, AI post cycle support) not looking to get on another cycle for a couple months but have nothing to do so wanted input from people on what they thought was the strongest pills out there. o ya my epi cycle sucked to i gained about 3 pounds of muscle and lost about 4 pounds of fat.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
ive also used natrual test boosters as a cycle before like 6 oxo , diesel test hardcore, something from max muscle, and sustain alpha.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
training schedule always changes when i get bored of the one im doing, diet is perfect when im on cycles when im off i dont eat as much but try to take in as much meat as possible.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
may want to look closer at diet really moreso than anabolics. Thats both where the key to real gains on anabolics is, and also keeping it all in PCT. Cause unless i'm doing the math wrong you've done at least 3-4 hormone cycles plus other stuff inbetween and though i'm not sure where you started, sounds like you didn't get a whole lot out of any of them.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
when i was on tren i went from 187 to 200 in a month and kept everything till i quit the gym and got fat lol. my diet has always been around something like this while on cycle morning protein shake and 4-5 eggs, pre lunch protein bar and jerky, lunch huge sandwich with lots of meat, protein shake after the gym, huge dinner with chicken or steak, protein shake before or another meal before bed.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
the tren was probably the only one i got big gains from. i gained some fat before going back to the gym and started epi, but i would say epi was more of a weight loss pill then a muscle gainer. i did notice big strength gains with epi.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
I gotta go with Zero V... I saw my best gains off an M1T cycle. I had been getting back talk from my liver for years, so I had to punish it!! Other than that, SD was probably my next favorite. I'm currently on a Tren / P-Plex cycle now, but it's too early to tell (4 days).

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a superdrol and phera cycle now. Will tell you when done if I liked it.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothing compares to sd... Explosive strength and versitile because can bulk with it, recomp or cut and the compound allows u to do both depending on diet.
Actually Nothing compares to M1T, sides and gains, if you can find somehing androgenic enough it would be doable....running it solo is tough business.

And to those who say its not around anymore.......I assure you where I live it is.

Needless to say I wont use it again.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not married, no kids, do have a girlfriend that ive lived with for 5 years now.

ive used tren- extreme as directed on bottle for 6 weeks, epi for 6 weeks 10/30/30/40/50/50, mass from ACL as directed for 4 weeks, and a bunch of tokkyo products all as directed on bottle for 4 weeks. pct's always used nolva or clomid with estro blockers and natural test boosters. i just got done with my epi cycle and am currently on my pct (nolva, lean extreme, AI post cycle support) not looking to get on another cycle for a couple months but have nothing to do so wanted input from people on what they thought was the strongest pills out there. o ya my epi cycle sucked to i gained about 3 pounds of muscle and lost about 4 pounds of fat.
no offense but 4lbs fat loss 3lbs muscle sounds like somewhat of a respectable cycle to me...what were you expecting?

healthyimage

healthyimage

Awards
m-drol worked good for me 4-5 week cycle.......along with test...

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
they weight i started training and and started doing cardio i would of guessed that i would of got the same gains from just the new training methods without epi.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run a Superdrol 4 weeker, 10/20/20/30. Run a good PCT (clomid). Most importantly, increase your calories in proportion to the weight you gain

For example, if u start at 195 pounds and you're eating 3800 calories, and by the end of week 3 you're at 210 pounds, you need to change your calories to (210/195)*3800 = 4100 calories

That's a pretty significant increase! I realized this at the very end of my first SD cycle... my weight gains slowed down (strength kept going up, amazingly enough) then I realized that I just had to adjust my food, and I kept gaining. I think a lot of people run SD @ 3 weeks because they say the gains level off... I feel this is the reason.

Try it out, I think it's a good run.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
mdrol/superdrol. People were asking me if I was on AAS when I used it. I bulked during that time and put on 25 lbs in a month. Kept about 15 lbs and still see my abs peeking through.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mdrol/superdrol. People were asking me if I was on AAS when I used it. I bulked during that time and put on 25 lbs in a month. Kept about 15 lbs and still see my abs peeking through.
aaaahhhh dude........I got a news flash for you....YOU WERE ON STEROIDS!!!!

since when is Masteron not a steroid? just cause you bought it legally at a store doesnt mean its not a steroid.....you have some/I mean alot of research to do.
I wonder did you do a thourough PCT?

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
aaaahhhh dude........I got a news flash for you....YOU WERE ON STEROIDS!!!!

since when is Masteron not a steroid? just cause you bought it legally at a store doesnt mean its not a steroid.....you have some/I mean alot of research to do.
I wonder did you do a thourough PCT?
duhh dude. I knew that.
Shut the **** up and stop trying to be a little *******.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
perhaps I think it deserves mentioning that since it is a methylated steroid, and does require a pct as well as side supports for your liver and bp. Research chems turned out to be garbage and usually, you can find either a good serm or ai by asking for reputable seller (which I cant because of the rules) but you should be able to find one. I would also consider running a small dose of arimidex throughout the entire cycle, to warrant any concerns of possible flareups of gyno.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, ok, by this post above me....can you see where a person would take this statement as someone not knowing its a steroid?

I could care a less if you dont like it dude, look around here we see this type of crap all the time, from people saying similar things.

and if i was trying to pss you off I would certainly go about it in a different way than that.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
perhaps I think it deserves mentioning that since it is a methylated steroid, and does require a pct as well as side supports for your liver and bp. Research chems turned out to be garbage and usually, you can find either a good serm or ai by asking for reputable seller (which I cant because of the rules) but you should be able to find one. I would also consider running a small dose of arimidex throughout the entire cycle, to warrant any concerns of possible flareups of gyno.
and copy and pasting this as your own doesnt make you sound any brighter

:lame:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
marzanaut's not wrong, he's not being stupid - he has as much right to participate as anyone.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never said he didnt, his post was very unclear and it gave the reader the impression that he didnt know he was using a steroid. excuse me for pointing that out.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was obvious he knew that superdrol is aas, don't forget that this is not bodybuilding.com

most bros on here with rep points probably deserve the benefit of a doubt.

in my view M1T was ridiculous, i fealt like hell the whole time and my hair fell out while i put on 18lbs and 65lbs on my bench in 3 weeks. stuff was nuts, might as well take out my liver and put it in a wood chipper though.

superdrol is amazing too, i havn't tried phera or hdrol though but plan too soon, just not sure which of the methyls to stack with my test cyp.....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought it was obvious he knew that superdrol is aas, don't forget that this is not bodybuilding.com

most bros on here with rep points probably deserve the benefit of a doubt.

in my view M1T was ridiculous, i fealt like hell the whole time and my hair fell out while i put on 18lbs and 65lbs on my bench in 3 weeks. stuff was nuts, might as well take out my liver and put it in a wood chipper though.

superdrol is amazing too, i havn't tried phera or hdrol though but plan too soon, just not sure which of the methyls to stack with my test cyp.....
well to me it wasnt obvious, he said people were asking me if I was on roids....if he knew he was why would he bother to mention people were asking if he was? how is that relevant to anything,

and yes M1T is garbage rat poison, if you can get anything androgenic to run with it its almost unrunable.

never lost hair on it though, just lethargy and moodiness/blood pressure through the roof.

not something I will run again.

jcrattigan

Awards
I agree with you! That is pretty good as far as results go.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
I never said he didnt, his post was very unclear and it gave the reader the impression that he didnt know he was using a steroid. excuse me for pointing that out.
seems to me like you came off like a f*cking wiseguy j*rkoff. Plain and simple. I have much more to add, if you want we can debate any stupid point you feel necessary. I prefer however, to get back to the topic.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seems to me like you came off like a f*cking wiseguy j*rkoff. Plain and simple. I have much more to add, if you want we can debate any stupid point you feel necessary. I prefer however, to get back to the topic.
well dude if you feel that way im sorry, you havent seen as many ridicuios posts here as I have, i simply thought yours was just another one...my apologies, and like you im ready to get back to the topic.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
its cool-but it does bring up a good point; you gotta do the research before trying the stronger PHs and PCT of the real stuff is better than that of research chems. I used the research chems and they were crap.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Kilo sports Trenadrol was good for me but I think it is discontinued.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
look further; there's tons of tren clones around

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kilo sports Trenadrol was good for me but I think it is discontinued.
I think they changed the ingredient to the 19nor, estr 4 dienelone precursor....think it went from what? 3mg? 2mg? to 30...with the same nomenclature on the bottle? I think thats pretty sneaky....heard the owner was in jail too for said product.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
17 methoxy something? trenadrol...all the prices went up too. silly stuff.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
trenadrol says 17b-methoxy-trienbolone on it

When typed into chemdraw it says cannot generate structure. The formula is fictitious.